Status: if i get at least one comment per update, ill update again. if not. ill be sad. oh so sad. and updateless. rip jimmy!

You Hold The Power To Set Me Free

Chapter 9

“Brook, I don't want this life for you. You are so much better then this. I'm, not.”
“Yes you are Zacky! You are better then this. You can't say that. You can't keep living in a dark shadow of there passed. You are saving me.” I said looking in his eyes. “See you are better then them. Remember when you said you loved me? Well in some weird way I love you too. Lets leave together.”
“No, I can't. It's not the passed. You don't know what they will do to me, and worstly you. I meant what I said about getting you out of here, but I never said anything about me.”
“I don't care, you are smarter then the rest of them. You have managed to outsmart them this far, with some careful planing we can be far away from here.”
“No we can't. They will find me. And death would be a luxury.”
“They told me that before. I don't believe it. I thought it would be that way with you, but I don't want to die. I want to be with you. Nothing worth doing is easy. So we can stay here and slowly rot, or we can go and try to have a normal life somewheres.”
“You don't understand who I am. I am a part of the deathbat gang! Were lucky I'm not in jail. Prison for life. I killed 16 people!”
“16?! When did you kill another person Zacky?”
“I had to kill Amy last night.” He said unproud.
“WHAT!” I yelled out loudly. He put his hand over my mouth. I pushed it off. “Why the fuck did you kill her! I thought you don't do that anymore. I thought I changed you.”
“No, I don't want to kill you. I didn't say anything about anybody else.”
“You are so wishy washy Zacky. For the love of god. Did you fuck her too?” I stood putting my hands on my hips.
“Shut up. Be quiet. I had to. Brian told me too.” He said harshly. I looked away from him and felt hatred swell up inside of me. Any “love” I had for him died away with that.
“ZACKY!” A voice yelled from downstairs.
“WHAT?!” He yelled back. Scurrying feet came up the stairs. It was Johnny.
“Ditch your little fuck and get downstairs.” Zacky stood up as quick as he could and ran downstairs ahead of Johnny. Johnny stepped back and smiled at me. “I get you last for a reason baby. They wont want you after I wreck your sweet little pussy. He said and left. He was so pathetic. He wouldn't even be so ugly if it weren't for his tool personality.
“GO GET HER THEN!” Somebody else yelled.
“Fine!” Zack yelled coming up the stairs.
“Zacky whats going on!” I asked as he came in a motioned me over.
“I am not sure.” He grabbed my arms and led me downstairs. When we were in sight he pulled me closer and harsher. All five men were now in the room with no girls as far as I could see.
“Brook right?” Brian asked. I nodded. He took my hand from Zacky and swung me onto the floor.
“Who did you tell?”
“What!”
“What part of that did you not understand? Who did you tell where you are stupid...”
“Nobody!” I said scared still on the floor. The boys surrounded me in a circle. Brian back handed me sending me crashing down to the floor. I felt dizzy.
“Brook, somebody tipped me off the the FBI know you are with me, and where we are.” Matt said stepping back from the group.
“What! No way! I didn't tell anybody.”
“Well, we found your cute little cellphone on the floor the first night you were here. WHO DID YOU CALL!”
“Nobody Brian. I swear. Check the history. There is no phone service here anyways.”
“Johnny, go clean up the basement. Hide everything. Jimmy, kill her.” Brian ordered.
“NO!” Zacky said.
“What do you want to clean up? That can be arranged.” Brian asked. I looked at Matt and he actually looked panicked.
“Stop worrying Matt.” Zacky told Matt. I got up and Johnny pushed me down again. “Shouldn't you be cleaning up Johnny” Zack asked Johnny getting in his face. Johnny nodded.
“Then go.”
“Brian, Matt. I didn't tell, and I wouldn't. I like it here. If they ask I can lie and say I am here by choice.” I swallowed. Everyone looked around kind of shocked. They were all silent. Brian looked at Matt and nodded once.
“You want to be with us?” Matt asked.
“Yes.” Gulp.
“No! She's not! She can't!” Johnny freaked.
“Well I said if you need to I can lie.” I said.
“No.” Brian said.
“So you want me to kill her?” Johnny asked.
“No. She's in.” Brian said and walked upstairs in silence. The boys looked around at each other confused.
“Clean the blood, hide the bodies, kill the rest. Johnny show her what being the new kid is like and I am going to go try talk some sense into Brian.” Matt said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this chapter was along time coming. I waited way too long to update, and for that I am sorry my readers. I LOVE YOU! please please please comment :D