Status: Active

When God Made You He Was Showing Off.

7

Pam glared, pulling out a cell phone from her invisble pocket as she walked out of the bar. I looked up at Sam as everyone started to go back to their conversations. Sam still had his hand on my head, forcing me down. 

"Sam, What are you doing?" Sookie hissed, I could feel the orb in my head lighting up. Not in a painful way like it usually did but it felt sort of happy. 

"None of your damn buisness Sookie." Sam growled as he let go of his grip on my head. I thougt about asking him what was going on but I knew he wouldnt tell me anyway. Even if this was all about me.  

"Eric sends his regards and would like you to know that she still has to work tonight. He is unable to find a replacement in such short notice." Pam said, as she walked back into Merlotte's. I was still sitting on the ground expecting Sam to argue and say I wasn't going but instead the bar was deathly quiet. "Come Thundr, we're already late." 

I slowly got up from my place behind the bar. I could feel all eyes on me as I walked over to get it from behind the bar. Suprisingly I felt calm, like nothing could touch me. The orb in my mind was sending out waves of encouragment.

"Eric isn't very pleased with this agreement with the dog." Pam stated once we got into her car and pulled out onto the street. "I'd be cautious around him tonight."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm trying to start writing this story again.
I don't know if anyone is still reading this but if you are ily<3
Comment and tell me if you are. I'd appreciate it.
It gives me more motivation to write when I know there's actually some people who are interested in it.

Sorry it's short I just wanted to get something out but if I get feedback from people who are still reading I promise I'll update 3x next week. So there's some incentive.

Comment & Subscribe.