Status: Active

When God Made You He Was Showing Off.

8

I hesistantly got out of Pam's car and followed her into Fangtasia. I wasn't sure how Eric was going to react to seeing me after everything that had happened. "I got another uniform since the other one mysteriously disappeared." Pam said as we walked into the back room. 

"Oh okay." I mumbled, grabbing the clothes from her and walking into one of the rooms to change. I quickly slipped off my shirt and jeans then pulled the skimpy outfit out of the bag. It was exactly the same as the one before too short and too tight. I stuck my clothes into the bag and shoved it in one of the shelves. I reached for the doorknob, pausing a second to check if I looked okay when I heard a deep voice from behind me. 

"That was quite a strip tease." Eric smirked as he came out from behind the bathroom door. How had I not noticed him when I came in. "But I think I like it better when you let me undress you." He smirked, placing his big hands on my waist and pulling me into him. I could feel the orb in my head glowing bright red, not really distracting or painful. It was more pleasureable than anything else. 

"I have to get out there." I said, trying to pull away from him. I knew last night was a mistake. I didn't even know what was happening at the time. I was too tired to even notice anything. "Thats what I'm here for."

"I am your employer Thundr, you only have to be out there if I want you to." He said, leaning down and pressing his forehead to mine. "And at the moment, I think I'd prefer if you stayed in here with me."

"I have to get out there." I said a little more forcefully this time and he reluctantly let go of his grip on me as he stormed out of the room and across the hall into his office. 

I walked out into the bar area, tugging at the hem of my skirt. At least when I was here I could hide from the world. No one was interested in me here, they were all here for the vampires.

~

"Gin and tonic." A fangbanger said as she grabbed my arm as I walked by. I tried not to show how repulsed I was by her touch and walked over to the bar and ordered her drink. I hated when people from this bar touched me, they always had a weird and dark energy. 

"Here's your drink." I said, setting it down next to her. I turned to circle the bar again, checking to see if anyone wanted anything when I heard my name. 

"Its so nice to see you again." Rayn said, he was standing extremely close to me, I had never even heard him walk up behind me. "I apologize for frightening you."

"Its okay." I mumbled, taking a step back. The orb in my head was starting to light up, before it wasn't even there and now it was red-ish orange. I looked up at him, then remembered the tray in my hands. "I have to get back to work."

"Well I wouldn't want to get you in trouble with your boss but I'd like to speak with you when your shift is over if you don't mind." Rayn said, not waiting for me to respond and taking a seat in an empty booth instead. 

I didn't know why he wanted to talk to me, I was just some random waitress and tonight was my last night. He's a vampire, I'm human. I know  sometimes people do that but I'm just not one of them. I know that little thing happened with Eric last night but that was a mistake and it was never going to happen again. It wasn't that I hated Vampires like everyone else seemed to, I could just never picture myself with someone who would live forever while I grew older. 

I continued to serve drinks to anyone who asked as I tried to picture myself anywhere but here. I desperately wanted my iPod but that was with my things. I needed to hear all my favorite songs to let my mind wander. 

"Hey baby, want to go outside with me?" A vampire said, grabbing my wrist as he pulled me onto his lap. He was covered in tattoos but on him they were anything but flattering. "I'll show you a good time." He whispered, letting his teeth graze my neck. I froze, not knowing what to do. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Where the hell is Eric!

I quickly looked around the bar, Pam was outside manning the door and all the other vampires didn't seem to care that he wanted to drain me. "Come on baby." He said standing up and pulling me with him toward one of the side doors. 

"Eric..." I whimpered, wishing he'd loosen his grip on my wrist. I felt like my bone was about to crack. Eric where are you?

Suddenly the bright orb in my mind lit up like the sun, I actually and to close my eyes. The pain was so unbearable. It felt as if my mind was burning itself alive I let out a muffled cry  as everything went black.  
♠ ♠ ♠
This story has 128 readers and 22 subscribers.
I really wish I could get 22 comments from all my subscribers everytime I updated but I know that's kinda far-fetched.
But I love the people that do comment:
Vampire...Lover
Europegirl
NicholeNightmare
a Venom
& xSyd Sweet Sinsx

Btw I'd love it if you checked out a new story that I'm Co-writing.

Ecstasy, You Torture Me.