Status: done.

Stir-Crazy

019

When I broke the news, the fact that I was now more than friends with Jacob, I expected Cora to have a bitch fit.

I expected her to claw at my face with her newly manicure nails.

I expected her to pounce on me an yank at me.

I expected her to call my every bad name under the sun, before running to her room.

I at least expected her to cry.

What I didn’t expect, was her to smile.

“I knew it.” She giggled slightly.

“What?” I asked, totally astounded at the fact that she actually looked…happy.

“I figured you two would get together eventually. I mean, ever since you got here, he’s been staring at you the entire time.”

No curse words, no anger.

Just a smile.

"You guys are perfect for each other." She added, seeing my bewildered expression.

At first, I thought that Cora was up to something.

But when Jacob showed up at my house on the weekend, I at least expected her to grovel at his feet.

To beg him to come back to her.

To at least call my a skank.

Nothing.

Just a smile.

To be exact, Jacob rang the doorbell on Saturday evening and I answered.

We were going to the beach, our usual hang out. It was supposed to be our first ’real’ date, and I had begged him not to take me on the oh-so-cliché movies/dinner date. He agreed, and decided on First Beach instead.

“Hold on.” I sighed, realizing that he had come early and I was not exactly ready. “Give me five minutes.”

He agreed, and I ran upstairs. Finishing my hair quickly and slipping on my shoes, I went downstairs to see Jacob on the couch next to Cora.

They were watching a football game. I had never seen this side of Cora before, and I was getting afraid.

“You two have fun.” She smiled, and gestured to me. Jacob’s eyes traveled upwards and he smiled, getting up to greet me.

“You look beautiful.” He smiled, before taking my hand and waving to Cora. She waved back. I was in shock.

Once we were safely in the Rabbit and onto the road, he began to talk.

“You know, even without makeup, you’re still beautiful.” I blushed slightly.

“Are you saying that with my makeup on, I’m hideous?”

“Of course not.” He smiled at me. “You’re beautiful either way.”

I looked at my outfit to make sure that there were no stains anyway.

I had on a white sundress with floral designs decorating the bust and the hem, and yellow flip flops. Underneath my sundress, I had on a pink, black and white tie-dye bikini set. My hair was let loose, though I had a hair elastic around my wrist, to tie my hair up after we swam.

“Nice save.” I mentioned and he grinned even wider.

His hand snaked towards mine, and he rested it on top of mine. We stayed like this for a while, before Jacob finally pulled up at the beach.

We scrambled out, and Jacob went to the trunk of his car before grabbing two giant towels and a basket.

The sun was setting, and brilliant hues of orange and purple painted the sky. You could see the cliffs from where we were, and I shivered slightly, reliving the memory of jumping on my own.

We settled close to the water, close enough that we could see the rocks underneath the water, but far enough so the tide didn’t touch us. Jacob set up the two blankets on the sand and left the basket near them.

We collapsed onto the towels, and Jacob began fishing around the basket and I was about to ask him what was going on, when I noticed him pull out two sandwiches, an assortment of fruit, some soda and two slices of cake. I raised an eyebrow.

“A beach picnic?“ I giggled. He nodded. “How romantic!”

“Well, it isn’t exactly gourmet food, but it’s pretty close.” We laughed at this.

We ate the sandwiches, which turned out to be very tasty, while talking about everything and anything. Somehow, we had started our game of twenty questions again.

"What age did you learn to ride a bike?"

"Eight."

"What family member do you hate the most?"

"None really."

“If you could be a bug, what kind of bug would you be?” I looked at Jacob like he was insane.

“A butterfly.”

“Because you’re beautiful?”

“Because I can fly.” I thought out loud. “So, what’s the best thing that’s happened to you so far?”

“Meeting you.” He grinned.

“Don’t get all mushy on me, Jake.” He grinned. “I’m serious.”

I gave him a soft peck on the lips. He tasted like the grapes.

We finished off the fruit and cake, talking about the reservation and life, before we gulped down the sodas.

After finishing our meal, Jacob packed away our dinner, before lying on the towels. He motioned for me to lie next to him, and I did. I snuggled into his chest, as we looked up at the sky.

It was now getting darker, and you could see the stars. There were hundreds of them, and they all looked so beautiful.

We didn’t say anything, and I knew we didn’t need to. We needed silence. We looked at the stars for a while before I got up.

“I want to go swimming.” I said.

Jacob obliged.

He peeled off his shirt, and insisted I do the same. I caught my breath when seeing his well toned chest.

Though I had seen it often, I still wasn’t used to seeing him half-naked. He was only in his swim trunks, and he smiled at me.

I peeled off my dress, revealing my bikini.

“Come on.” he urged, grabbing my hand and pulling us towards the water.

“I don’t know, Jake…” I sighed. “It looks--”

I didn’t get to finish, as Jake hauled me into the water, the icy sensation stinging my skin. I screeched before emerging.

“Freezing.” I finished, glaring at him.

“I know.” He grinned. We swam around for a while, before my teeth began to chatter.

“You’re going to get it!” I shouted, finally attempting revenge.

We both knew he was much faster than me, and he immediately took off through the water. I chased after him, attempting to catch him but failing.

He made his way onto the sand, but by the time I got to shore, I couldn’t see him.

“Jacob?” I called uncertainly. I looked around, but Jacob had disappeared.

I felt hot breath on my neck, and I was about to squeal, when I heard his husky voice.

“Miss me?”

I giggled, before wrapping my hands around his neck. “Of course.”

He bent down to kiss me, and I immediately responded. My lips crashed onto his, and my arms found his chest before making their way to his neck. I

tugged on his hair, and we staggered upward, as the tide was engulfing our ankles.

His tongue met my lips, and I parted them slightly, giving him permission to enter my mouth. His tongue made his way inside my mouth, and began to explore around.

Usually, when I made out with boyfriends, I felt uncomfortable for some reason. I didn’t need their tongues in my mouths.

But this felt right. So right.

I grabbed a fistful of his hair as our tongues battled each other. The next thing I know, I’m collapsing into the sand, bringing Jacob with me, still connected.

We’re still kissing, and only then do I realize that sand had gotten everywhere. His body was pressed against mine, and my hair was no doubt filled with sand.

I broke the kiss to get some air, and the air filled with the sound of our ragged breathing.

“Are you okay?“ Jacob asked, getting off slightly. “Are we going too fast?”

He looked like a scared puppy. I nodded, smiling to assure him everything was okay.

“Everything’s perfect.“ I murmured, before attaching his lips to mine once again.

Oh how I loved this.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little fillerish, but I felt like I needed to update. I was busy all week and went to sleepover at my friends. Also, I had a community clean up and I went go see 2012. Did anyone else see that?
Anyway,
6 comments= an udate
lainey's outfit
gracias :)