Snake Bite Heart With a Bubble Gum Smile

Chapter22

I sit on Jack's couch, eyes wandering around the living room. The television is on because I'm "watching it." I'm really just trying to learn more about Jack by looking around his living room. I wouldn't think he's a bachelor by the look of this place. I sound like a stalker. He is on the phone in the kitchen. He's talking to my brother, trying to get him to let me stay.

I get the feeling Alex is completely against that plan.

Jack walks into the room, phone no longer in hand. He sighs and collapses on the couch next to me.

"Alex is letting you stay the night," he says.

"How much persuading did that take?"

He grunts. "Too much. I even threatened to jump off a bridge to my death if he didn't let you stay. He told me to wear floaties, that asshole."

Laughter spills from my lips.

"He's so mean to me," Jack whines.

"Well I won't be mean to you."

A smile lights up his face.

He is so handsome.

"So tell me about you," Jack commands.

"I don't know what to tell you."

"What do you like to do for fun?"

I shrug.

"There has to be something," he pushes.

"I'm a professional dancer. That's something I enjoy. I like to walk around to relax. I don't do much else."

"No music? Videogames?"

Did he forget I was homeless for three years?

"Oh, stupid me," he says.

"What?"

"I forgot you ran away from home."

"Good job."

"You have a lot of pent up anger towards your parents, don't you?" he asked.

Where did he get that?

"What are you talking about," I return.

"I heard about your outburst. I mean, I can understand that you're angry and hurt, but your parents and brother are trying to change. The week you left, Alex refused to answer his phone and go to band practice. We didn't know why at the time. It makes sense now. They care about you. They just have a weird way of showing it."

"By acting like I don't exist? Yeah that screams they care."

"I can't make up excuses for them. You just need to give them a chance."

"I guess."

He stares at me, eyes piercing mine. I stare back, unable to break the gaze. His eyes are too luring to turn away from.

"Are you tired?" he asks.

"Kind of."

"Let's go to sleep then. You can sleep in my room and I'll sleep on the couch."

"I don't have any clothes to sleep in."

He stands.

"I think I can find something," he walks through one of the doors.

I hope he can find something. The idea of sleeping without clothes in his home is frightening. Or maybe it's exciting. Very exciting.

Sixteen years of age and I feel sexually frustrated. I've never felt like this before. This sexual frustration never attacked my mental state as it does now. Jack is just too attractive. He sends my mind into a frenzy. If I could, I would take him right here on this couch.

But that's illegal.

Curse my age. Curse my mind for being attracted to a twenty-one year old.

Jack returns to the room, a bundle of clothes in his hand.

"Is one of my shirts and some boxers okay?" he asks.

"Its fine," I smile and take the clothes from him.

"The bathroom is that way," he points to the hall.

I nod and stand. I leave the room and wander through the hall.

Which door leads to the bathroom?

I'm not going to go through the hall pushing each door open. My eyes glance at the doors. They all look the same. None stand out as the bathroom door. I'm just going to change in the first room I open. I walk to the closest door and push it open. There is an unmade bed, clothes on the floor. A guitar case is in the corner of the room.

Must be Jack's room. It screams bachelor.

I step in and close the door behind me, throwing his clothing on the bed. I strip off my top layer of clothing so I am standing in my lacy bra and panties. The door clicks open. The person who opened the door gasps. I turn quickly. Jack's eyes wander my body.

"Wow," he breathes.

Fuck. My. Life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to xoNatasha5xo, erinx3, xXScreamToBeHeardXx, He.Hates.Me, save your heart., youmakemylifebright, pwned_urface, windy heart., deekayyx0, Midnight_Monster, Billie Talent, FayeIsLost, and CypherToorima.
Thank you to any new subscribers (including He.Hates.Me)
And thank you to youmakemylifebright for linking the story on her profile =]
I'm so glad people like this.
Comment?
xoxo
Lyric-Celeste