Status: Active =)

This Blood On My Hands

I want to talk.

I satt in a lawn chair Ronnie had brought backstage for me. He kissed me deeply before running off onstage soon followed by Bryan, Omar, Robert, and eventually Max. Hayley sat down beside me and sighed. I looked at her and giggled.

"Someone's in love." I cooed.

Hayley looked up at me and smacked my arm, "Oh shut it. I could say the same for you and Ronnie."

My cheeks burnt several shads of red as I slid into my chair deeper. Hayley laughed and shook her head. We continued to watch the rest of the guys set when my phone began to buzz. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw that i had one new message.

im sorry.

Hayley looked at me and sighed, "Jack?"

I nodded and put the phone away without answering it. After Escape the Fate finished their set, everyone headed back into the green room. Omar and Robert were sitting on the lawn chairs while Max and Hayley shared seat. Bryan, Ronnie, and I were all smooshed like peanut butter and jelly on a tiny love seat meant for two people. Noticing how cramped I was, Ronnie lifted me up onto his lap. I giggled as he kissed my cheek and rested his head on my shoulder.

Just as everyone was getting ready to leave the green room and either go back to the bus or walk around for a bit, my back pocket began vibrating. Not only did it startle me but it made Ronnie jump up causing me to go crashing down to the floor. Everyone in the room burst into huge fits of laughter as Ronnie bent over to help me up. I giggled at his reaction as I went into my back pocket and pulled out my phone.

Please come back to the bus, I want to talk.

Just like earlier, I ignored Jack's text and went on my merry way with the people who meant the most to me; the people who made me happy. As Ronnie and I were wondering around the show grounds, I bumped into Zack... litterally. I mumbled an incohearent "sorry" and hoped he didn't recognize me. Unfortunately he did.

Zack grabbed my arm, "Emma, goddamnit, just go talk to Jack and Alex. They are worried sick!"

I shook my head, ripping my arm out of Zack's solid grip, "No. I talked to Hayley about it and we will be collecting our belongings soon to move them to the ETF bus. I gave Jack numerous chances to accept the fact that I am madly in love with Ronnie Radke and each time he just shuts me down."

Zack knew better than anyone just how stubborn I could be, so he sighed in defeat and told me that the guys weren't planning on returning to the bus for a few more hours. I thanked him and continued walking.

Ronnie looked at me, "Your madly in love with me?"