Status: Active =)

This Blood On My Hands

That Big Black Mop He Called Hair.

Right when we reached the stage I saw Ronnie and Emma running off. I could only tell it was them from Ronnie's big black mop he called hair.
I looked over at Jack. He just looked at me and shook his head.
"I'm going to kill him." I whispered to myself. Max grabbed my hand and all my anger disappeared.
I ran over to the side of the stage Max right on my heels.
"I'm sorry but you can't come back here without a pass." Some guy said. I started searching for my backstage pass but Max beat me to it.
"I'm in the band that's on next. That's her brother." He said pointing at Jack. The man turned around. Jack nodded and he let us backstage.
"Hey Alex! Give me a minute!" Jack called out.
"Uhh okay? It seems like Jack needs a minute to do whatever." Alex said into the mic.
"What the hell did you do?!" I whisper-screamed at him through gridded teeth.
"I didn't do anything!"
"Really?! Then why the hell did Ronnie and Emma just go running off!" I almost smacked him but Alex came in the back.
"Come on Jack! Yell at each other later we have to do a show!"
Jack looked from Alex to me and I shook my head and said, "Whatever Jack. Do whatever the hell you want. Ruin my life to, I don't care anymore. You couldn't just let us be happy for once could you?" I felt like crying, Jack looked me in the eyes. I could tell he would've busted into tears at any second if he could've.
"I'm sorry." He whispered before walking onto the stage leaving Max and me standing there watching the spot where he had just left. I looked down at the ground and silent tears escaped my eyes. Max turned me around and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest letting the tears fall.
"Shh. It's okay. He's just protective that's all." Max whispered into my hair.
I pulled away from him and wiped my eyes.
"Come on. Lets go to the green room." He said grabbing my hand. I followed him to a big tent room with a bunch of couches and tables and chairs. There were two long tables pushed together piled with food and about six different coolers with a bunch of different kinds of drinks in them.
"Damn." I said as Max pulled me over to the couch.
"What? Haven't you ever been in the green room?" Max asked me sounding a little surprised. I shook my head no and he looked confused.
"I've only been to Jack's concerts if their close to home. This is the first time I've ever been on tour with him." I explained shrugging and sitting down next to Max. He made an ohh face and I laughed a little. He smiled a goofy smile and I giggled even more.
God I sound like such a school girl right now!
We started talking then my phone started vibrating and it made me jump.
Max chuckled at me and I frowned at him. He leaned over and lightly pressed his lips to mine. When he pulled away I smiled like an idiot and said, "All better."
I pulled out my phone. I had three new texts. They were from Emma, Alex and Jack. Dang, had it really been a half hour? Alex and jack wouldn't be texting me unless they were done with their set..

Hey, where are you? I can't wait to tell you what Jack did -.-
That one was from Emma.

Hayley we need to talk. Where are you?
That was from Jack.

Hayley where are you? Your brother is going crazy trying to find you. What happened?
That was from Alex. Obviously.

As I was texting them all back Max took out his phone.
"Ooh. We gotta get to the stage." I looked at him and he smiled at me.
We got up and walked out of the greenroom and to the side of the stage. We saw Ronnie, Emma and the rest of the guys standing there waisting. I walked over to Emma and gave her a hug.

"Alright guys are you ready to go on?" Some guy asked walking over to us. All the guys nodded eagerly and we smiled. We gave the guys good luck hugs and saved Max and Ronnie for last.
"So....can I have a good luck kiss?" Max asked smiling shyly.
I nodded and pressed my lips to his.
"Alright Love birds come one make out later! We've got a show to do!" Robert said clicking his drum sticks.
I blushed and max took his Bass from on of the stage guys and kissed my cheek one last time before running onto the stage with the others.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment?