Status: Active =)

This Blood On My Hands

Oh Damn.

"Hayley! Emma! Wake the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!" Someone yelled pounding on my door. I opened my eyes slightly, it was still dark.
"What time is it?" I asked rolling over and putting my head under my pillow.
"About 6:30 in the morning." Jack said jumping on my bed. I groaned and tried to kick him off....Didn't work.
"Come on sleepy heads get up!" Jack shouted pulling the covers off of us. Both Emma and I groaned and pulled the covers back.
"Come on guys get up! Zack made bacon!" Jack said walking out of the room. That had us up. Both Emma and I loved bacon.
We scrambled down the stairs, slipping every now and then and sat at the table. Our plates were piled high with bacon. Neither one of us liked eggs so we only ate the bacon.
By the time we were all finished it was 7:30. Yes it takes us an hour to eat breakfast. We're slow.
"I think we should let the ladies take their showers first since they'll take the longest getting ready." Rian said leaning back in his chair.
All the guys agreed and Emma and I ran upstairs to take our showers. We had three showers in the apartment. One in my room and one in Jack's room. Plus one in the downstairs bathroom. It was a big apartment. Haha.
When we got out I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a Paramore T-Shirt. Emma wore Neon Green skinny's and a Hey Monday T-Shirt.
"We look sexy." I said as we stepped into my bathroom to do our hair and make-up.
Emma laughed and started drying her hair. I put my iPod in the docking system and Dead on the Dance Floor's song called Our Last Stand came blasting out. I turned it all the way up so it was louder than both our hair dryers. I turned it down after we shut them off though.
We were both ready at exactly 8:30 and we dragged all my crap down stairs and out to the bus. Emma had just left her stuff downstairs so she wouldn't have to drag it up and then back down again.
The guys helped me bring my suitcases out to the bus and we met the bus driver. His name was Tommy and he was the guy who always drove ATL's bus. He seemed cool.
About half hour later we were finally on the rode!
The first stop on warped was Las Vegas, Nevada. Whoot!
"I've always wanted to move to Vegas." I said sitting in between Jack and Emma on the couch in the bus.
"That was our original plan remember?" Emma asked laughing and nudging me. The guys looked confused.
"When we were kids we had a plan that if we were still friends when we graduated high school we were going to move to Vegas." I explained.
"How come you never did?" Jack asked looking at me.
"Well with all the stuff happening to us I couldn't. I couldn't leave mom when she needed us most...." i trailed off looking at my shoes. Jacked wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hug. "Plus, how could I leave my favorite brother?" I asked laughed and shoving him lightly.
"You mean your only brother!" He said shoving me back. These are the times I loved, I thought to myself.
We all talked and hung out on the bus for the rest of the drive. I ended up falling asleep with my legs on Jack and my head on Emma's shoulder. That tiny space between them was actually pretty comfortable....
♠ ♠ ♠
People seriously need to comment this -.- lol

It's my bday today =) haha
10/6 =P lol