Status: Active =)

This Blood On My Hands

un-sanitary

Once we arrived in Vegas at the hotel, I sped as fast as i could to the bathroom. I absolutely hated using the bus on the bathroom. All the guys and Hayley would make fum of me, but i just do not think its sanitary.

I washed my hands and went back into the room i was sharing with Hayley to find five total stangers. Hayley smiled and introduced me to all of them. I sat down next to Ronnie and leaned my head on his shoulder. He looked down at me and smiled. I looked over at Hayley and laughed as I could tell how much she and Max were flirting.

"I bet you fifty dollars that by the end of this tour, Max and Hayley will be dating." I said looking up at Ronnie.

"Oh yeah, and I bet you seventy-five dollars that by the end of the tour, you will be in love with me." Ronnie smirked wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

I laughed as I walked over to sit between Bryan and Robert, "Good luck with that bud."

We spent the rest of the evening just hanging out in our hotel room. Jack came in to check on us just as everyone left. He walked over to the beds with a questioning look plastered to his adorable face.

"Who were the guys?" Jack asked, very concered.

"They were just some friends; Escape the Fate. Their a new band that is going on tour with us. I met them down in the lobby while Emma was in the bathroom and you were checking in. They looked a little lonely and lost so i invited them up to our room." Hayley explained to her over protective brother.

Jack scrunched up his nose, "I don't like the idea of you two hanging out with complete strangers. You two could seriously get hurt."

I sighed, "Come on Jack. I'm twently and Hayley's twenty-one; you STILL don't trust us alone with boys?"

"It's not that Em, it's just... those boys seem like no good. If you fall for them or something ang get your heartbroken, i don't want to have to be left to pick up the pieces and make you feel better. I want to just focus on having a good time and promoting All Time Low."

Jack went on and on about how it was unsafe for us to hang out with the Escape the Fate boys, however, after maybe ten minutes or so, i just tuned him out. I was brought back into reality when my phone began buzzing.

one new text message
hey babe, in love with me yet?

I laughed at the message from Ronnie. Jack looked over at me and just kept talking. I pushed reply and typed:

not quite yet. give it some time and maybe you'll win my heart(:

Satisfied with my answer, i pressed send and set my phone down on the table in front of me. it only took a few moments to pass before my phone began to buzz once more. I quickly snatched it off the coffee table and read Ronnie's reply.

don't you worry. soon enough i'll be rocking your world(;