Status: Active =)

This Blood On My Hands

The Riot Act.

As Jack was giving Emma and me the riot act I was texting Max, one of the guys I brought up to the room.
"Hayley are you even listening to me!?" Jack asked sounding annoyed. I grunted a yeah and he stood up and started to leave, but turned around at the door and said, "Just don't come crying to me when one or both of you get hurt." And with that he left. Now I know it may seem like we don't care sense we're not going after him or anything, but the thing is he just cares to much. I mean I know that I'm all he has left(besides the band and Emma and all that fun stuff) but sometimes he can be wayyyy to overprotective. Ever since Emma and I started liking guys, and got our first boyfriends, Jack was right there to be "Dad" especially since we didn't have one. But I still love him, even if he has ruined a lot of my relationships by asking questions badgering guys with questions non-stop.

"Who ya texting?" Emma asked in a sing song voice.
"Max. How bout you?" I said looking up. My eyes were watering from looking at my phone non-stop for the past 10 minutes. Max was a fast texter.
"Ronnie," Emma said shyly. It was obvious she liked him. Well to me anyway.
"Aww! Emma's in love! Maybe now you can finally move on from Alex!" i said getting up and going to the kitchen.
"It's not love and I never said that!" She laughed a little at the end.
"We should ask if they wanna hang after they play tomorrow and after we watch ATL." I suggested getting out a can of pringles from the cabinet. We had gone food shopping before we came here for the bus and we jacked the pringles.
"Yeahh that'd be awesome! But uhh, I'm kinda having an awkward conversation with Ronnie, sooo why don't you ask Max?" Emma said looking a little embarrassed.
"What kind of awkward conversation?" I questioned walking over to her. She showed me a text that I would never want to see in my life.
"That's disgusting!!!" I said turning away. She simply nodded and said, "I know."
We laughed and I pulled out my phone to text Max. "Hey, what time did Jack and Alex say they were going on at?" I asked trying to remember something my brother specifically told me not to forget. Wow, I'm good. Haha.
"2:30." Emma said going into the kitchen.

I sent Max a text saying:
Ello there =)
So, what time do you guys go on at tomorrow?


I laid on my bed with my pringles and waited for his response.

Hey there sweet thing ;D
And 3:00,
Why?


"What a coincidence they go on at 3!" I called to Emma.
"Well thats not weird at all." She said plopping down on her own bed with a piece of pizza. Where the hell did she get pizza from?
I just shook my head and replied to his text,

jw. My brothers band goes on at 2:30 and Emma and I wanted to watch them, but we wanted to watch you guys too and maybe see if you wanted to hang afterwords?

Ohh I see.
Well that's cool!
And yeah we'd love to hang with you lovely ladies ;)
Meet us backstage after ur brothers set and you can watch then we'll take you ladies around Vegas.
Since we're from around here we'll give you the grand tour ;)


"They're in! And they said they"ll give us a tour of Vegas too." I said chucking a little.
"Why do I have a feeling that tours going to include their pants?" Emma said looking at me.
"Ya know I was just thinking that!" I said and we both laughed. "I'm gonna ask Max."

Why do we have the feeling that tour is going to include your pants? lmfao!

Because it might ;)

I showed Emma the text and she started cracking up. "Damn this boys is confident!" She said between fits of laughter. I just laughed and nodded.

We were both texting the guys until all hours of the night. It must've been about 3 in the morning before we finally stopped.
So over all it was a good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow okay we have 23 readers, 2 subscribers and NO COMMENTS!!!!!
that makes me extremely sad :/