Status: Active =)

This Blood On My Hands

Shit.

"Hayley Barakat, let go of his hand and get over here this instant!" I heard an angry voicesay yell.
Max dropped my hand and the four of us turned around slowly.
There stood Alex and Jack marching towards us. And boy did they look pissed.
I walked over to Jack and attempted to calm him down.
"Hayley what the hell do you think you're doing?! I specifically told you I didn't want you hanging around with them!"
"Jack come on! Just give them a chance please! I seriously like Max! And Emma really likes Ronnie! Please Jack!"
He sighed a long sigh and pulled me off to the side where no one would be staring at us.
He sighed again and said, "I'm sorry Hayley. I over reacted. It's just that, you're all I have left and I can't lose you or even think about losing you. You're my litter sister. And I guess since dad was never around I just felt like I had to come in and take his place." He shrugged and I pulled him into a hug.
"I'm sorry Jack. This is my fault. I know everything you do is just because you care. But sometimes you just take it to far and you're extremely over protective."
He nodded slightly and said, "Come on. I Wanna meet these boys."
I laughed a little and we walked back to Max, Ronnie and Emma. Alex had disappeared somewhere and I was too distracted to ask.
"Jack, this is Max and Ronnie." I said smiling "Guys this is my brother Jack."
They shook hands and there was a long silence.
"Soo...." I said breaking the silence. Emma gave me a Can we go now? look and I just shook my head.
"So we're gonna go walk around a little bit. But we'll be back to watch your guys' set okay?" I said to Jack walking back over to Max's side.
Jack simply nodded and then walked away.
"Well that was awkward." Emma said as we started walking again. We all agreed and I said, "But Em did you see the look on Alex's face? He looked so pissed. And jealous?"
We laughed and Ronnie asked, "Whose Alex?"
"The other guy that was pissed with Jack?" Emma said looking at him.
"The one who practically had steam blowing out of his ears!" I said laughing again.
"Emma we're getting stared at..." I said in a sing-song voice.
Max and Ronnie just smiled and wrapped their arms around us. I looked over at Emma and I'm sure both of us turned all shades of red.
"I'm hungry!" Ronnie said rubbing his stomach.
We walked around and found a pop-corn stand thing and Ronnie and Max both got some.
Emma and I kept stealing it and running away while they chased after us. It probably looked really awkward to some people. Two girls running away from two big tattooed guys.
Eventually they caught up to us in a grassy area where there were like no people and we were tackled to the ground.
"Ugh Max your knee is not in a very comfortable spot!" I groaned trying to get Max off of me.
He laughed and pushed himself up so all his weight wasn't on me, but kept himself hovering over me.
"That's what you get for stealing my pop-corn!" He said smiling.
I stuck my tongue out at him and he tried to grab it but failed.
"Hahaha you fail!" I said smirking at him.
"I do, do I?" He asked getting a mischievous grin on his face.
I nodded and he got closer to my face.
I closed the gap between us and lightly pressed my lips to his. He smiled into the kiss and so did I.
When we puled away he rolled over onto the grass next to me and intertwined our fingers. I looked around and asked, "Where did Ronnie and Emma go??"
Max looked around too and shrugged saying, "Dunno. Maybe they're off somewhere making love."
I laughed and he pulled me closer to him wrapping his arm around me. I rested my head on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat.
We stayed like that for a while until I got a text from Emma.

Where are you?? ATL starts in like 10 minutes!

I looked at the clock on my phone.
"Shit!" I said standing up and pulling Max with me./ Well trying to anyway.
"What what happened?!" He said standing up.
"Jack's band starts in 10 minutes we gotta go!" i said grabbing his hand and running back towards the stage.
We got there just in time. We were panting and we could barely breathe, but we got there in time!
♠ ♠ ♠
comment =)