Status: Active =)

This Blood On My Hands

happy

While Hayley and Max were rolling around on the grass, Ronnie and i lay on our backs, our fingers intwined. We looked up at the clouds, pointing out what each one looked like. I scooted over as a chill ran up my back. Ronnie down at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me even closer. I smiled and sighed.

"Can we talk?" Ronnie asked softly, brushing a strand of hair out of my face.

I looked up, giving him a questioning look but nodded my head.

"I like you, a lot, and you like me. You can't deny it because you said so yourself." he sighed and took a deep breath, "will you be my girlfriend?"

Instead of giving him a verbal answer, i rolled over ontop of him and kissed him. We pulled away, gasping for air and smiled at each other. Before either of us got a chance to say anything, my back pocket began to buzz. Ronnie smirked and reached his hand to retrieve my phone. I giggled as his hand lightly brushed against my butt.

ATL SET

I jumped up and pulled Ronnie too. We linked fingers once more and made our way over to the stage. I had set the alarm twenty minutes early so even by the time we got to the stage, there were at least a hundred kids infront of us. Most girls nearly fainted when they figured out Ronnie was near them while most just gave me death stares when they noticed Ronnie and I holding hands.

As the boys started walking out on stage, one by one, i still had not found Hayley and Max. I figured they were somewhere within all the madness. Jack was able to easily pick me out of the crowd. He pointed to her and shook his head in disapprovement. I had excpected Jack to disapprove, but to embarress me publicly was just crossing the line. Everyone in the crowd stared at me. Their eyes glued to me, waiting for my next move.

I screamed against Alex's voice, "I HATE YOU." and ran off. Ronnie was hot on my trail but being on the track team had finally come to my advantage. He being a smoker needed to stop after a while. I turned to see him gasping for air, so i slowed down and eventually was simply walking.

I looked around for a moment as Ronnie got closer. I sat down and leaned against a tree. Ronnie sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me in a comforting manner. I rested my head on his shoulder and wiped a tear away.

"Why won't he just let me be happy for once?" I asked, looking up into Ronnie's eyes.

Ronnie sighed and shook his head, "I have no idea, love. I think he is just scared, afraid he will lose you completely."