Jacob and Renesmee, Together Forever

Chapter 8

Sam called a meeting so all the pack members left, leaving Emily and I alone. Her eyes were red rimmed and she was wiping away a few stray tears. She looked up as I took Sams spot next to her on the couch, as she spoke her voice trembled,

" Do you think he's going to make it?"

I looked up at her, her eyes were fearful and her face was lined with worry.

" Honestly, I cant be sure, we just have to wait and hope for the best. "

She nodded, "I guess you're right. I better get back to the house, Sam should be home soon enough. Would you like to join me?"

I shook my head, " No thanks, I think Im going to stay with Billy.you know, keep him company."

Emily smled and gave me a hug, " You know, Jake is so lucky to have you in his life right now, I think you'll be more help than any of us."

I was kinda taken aback by her compliment but I smiled, " You really think so?"

"Yeah, he seems so happy with you, and noramally you are all he will talk about. You guys were ment for each otehr."

I laughed, " yeah I guess your right/"

She gave me another hug and then left, leaving me alone in the house with Billy and my thoughts. I took a deep breath and walked down the small hallway to bill's room. his door sood half open, so I knocked softyl and waited for the fain "come in" before I entered.

There was a chair sitting next to the bed, Isat down next to him but said nothing. Iw asnt sure what to say, I had a thousand thoughts racing through my head, then I realized that tears were streaming down my face. Billy smilled gently,

" Dont cry little Renesmee, everything will be fine."

I reached for his hand and took it in mine." Billy I have to ask you something"

"Ask away Renesmee"

I took a deep breath. My heart was racing uncontrollably and my stomach was doing backflips. I took another breath,

" Billy, Im in love with Jacob. He is my everything and I dont think I could ever live without him. I want your blessing, I want to marry Jacob. Will you give it to me?"

As I finished, Billy squeezed my hand and a large smile spread across his face, " My dear Renesmee, I dont think any other person could be right with Jacob. You already seem like you are part of this family.Yes I will give you my blessing."

Tears filled my eyes and spilled over, I wiped them away huridly. "Billy, thank you, this means so much to me. I promise that I will Jacob happy."

"I know you will l, now go find him and tell him. Im sure Alice will love to help with the wedding, do you have any idea where you want to have it?"

"I was thinking on the beach here in La Push, but I want to talk it over with Jake first."

Billy was still smiling, “that sounds good to me, now go find him Renesmee. Ill be ok here.”

I gave him a quick but gentle hug and rushed out of the house. I pulled out my phone and began dialing, she picked up after the second ring,

“Hello?”

“Alice, how fast can you plan a wedding?”
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so I havent wrote a chapter in a long time and I do apaologize. Ive had reallt bad writters block and I just managed to get this chapter written last night so I hope you enjoy it. Comment and let me know! :D