Sequel: Mind Games

Animal I Have Become

The Deal

" - We are gathered -"

"Blah blah blah," Damon interrupted and rolled his eyes. "Get to the good part."

My eyes glanced over at my family who watched the ceremony with discontent and animosity. But the one person I really wanted to see was Jacob. I told myself while I was putting on the dress that if Jacob were to appear in this wedding, I would not go along with this wedding.

None of the werewolves were in sight.

"Do you take Renesmee Cullen to be your wife? To be with her in sickness and in health and to love her with your life?"

Damon turned to look at me with a smile. "Yeap."

I turned again to find Jacob through the crowd but he wasn't in sight.

"- To love him with your life?"

I turned one last time to look for Jacob. I felt Damon's grip tightening my hand, almost crushing it in the process, causing me to wince.

"I - I do," I answered and felt my life being sealed in a forced agreement.

"If anyone have any objections to their marriage, speak now or forever hold your piece," the priest said but Damon cut him off.

"No one has a problem with this marriage," he turned purposefully towards my family. "Do they?"

Daddy was about to stand but both Alice and Carlisle got hold of Daddy' s hand.

"I now pronounce you man and wife," the dreaded sentence was said and I felt him pulling me closer to him as he took my veil out and toss it to the side.

He gave me a smirk as he bent down to place his lips against mine again and people who didn't know the real truth behind this wedding cheered for us.

We walked towards the people who started congratulating us.

"Smile, or do I have to force it out of you too?" Damon muttered in a low voice - loud enough for me to hear.

"Brother," Damon seemed to mutter the word with disdain. "I see you decided to come."

I looked up to see a man who looks a little like Damon. Only, his hair was spiked brown and he had green eyes who looked at me and then to Damon.

"What are you up to, Damon?" the man asked, scrutinizing Damon's every move.

"I just got married! Shouldn't you be happy for me?" Damon's voice was forced to be happy. He held my hand and looked over at his brother.

"This is Nessie. And this is my brother, Stefan." he introduced us, his voice seemed venomous when he mentioned his brother's name.

When he squeezed my hand a little tighter, I quickly faked a smile and reached out to shake his brother's hand. Instead, Damon slapped it away. "Go get me some drink, sweetie."

I looked over at Stefan, who was still staring at Damon with hatred in his eyes before I turned to walk away.

As soon as I got to the table, I saw Jacob staring at me with anger in his eyes. "Jake," I whispered and saw him stomp away.

"Jake-ie!" I called out and ran after him. After a few long steps, I managed to grabbed his hand and made him turn to look at me. He jerked his hands away, not bothering to look at me. "Jake, why did you come?"

He looked up at me with anger. "I thought that maybe you'd change your mind. You obviously didn't. There's no point for me to be here."

"Please don't leave me," I begged and held his arm again.

He stopped and I could hear him take a deep breath.

"Are you here to congratulate us?" that wretchsome voice interrupted and I could feel Jacob tensed.

Damon slid his arms around my neck and kissed my cheeks - just to provoke Jacob. It worked. Jacob turned around, growling under his breath and his nose flared up.

"Don't create a scene here, Jake. If you want to, we can do this after the wedding," Damon looked amused.

"No," I whispered, shaking my head. To my horror, Jacob nodded.

"If I win, I get Nessie back," Jacob stated with his authorative tone.

"If I win, you leave us alone," Damon replied, no joke in his tone.

I shook my head, pleading with Jacob to not agree. Deep down, I know Damon had something up his sleeve and to my horror, the one I love agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update for the day! Please comment!