Sequel: Mind Games

Animal I Have Become

Blood, Blood, Blood

I heard the floorboard creaked and I slightly opened my eyes to see that it was three in the morning. I could feel Damon's presence coming closer to me so I quickly shut my eyes.

Call it my sixth sense, but I knew he was standing in front of me, just watching my every move. I tried not to move and think, in case he was listening to my thoughts.

I felt a pair of warm arounds held my arm and shook me lightly. I pretended to open my eyes in a sleepy way and saw Damon's face right in front of mine.

Without a word or a second to spare, he leaned down and kissed my lips. His lips felt so cool, so tender yet sweet at the same time. I was lost in thoughts to do anything so I kissed him back. He started to take off his leather jacket and then went on to undo his black buttoned-up shirt.

His body was so perfect with those six-pack that I could just chew off of him.

- Did I just think that? I thought in disgust.

He pulled away from the kiss,turn to take a small silver dagger by the sidetable and then to look at me. I felt my heart skipped a beat.

He wasn't smiling his stupid smile and there was no joke on his face. Is he going to kill me?

He kissed me again, this time, as he kissed, I had to lay back because he got on top of me without putting any of his weight on me. I felt the cool silver blade resting next to my left arm but he didn't picked it up.

He kept kissing me and I could feel his tongue at the edge of my mouth, wanting to enter. I felt light-headed all of a sudden. So I slightly opened my mouth and let his tongue enter.

The kiss got more fiery, more passionate - it wasn't from the Damon I knew. And I let myself be completely free from all thoughts.

He pulled away again, just before I could fly high like a kite - methaphorically speaking. He looked down at me with those black phantomless eyes. Those sad eyes...

How could I not see the sadness in them?

He took off his black buttoned shirt before he turned to look at the silver blade he was now holding. I followed his gaze and looked up at him to see that he was already looking at me.

I nodded my head in understanding.

Slowly, he raised the blade, putting them just above his breast and made a long cut across it. Blood started to ooze out from the cut and he dropped the dagger. He took my head and before I knew it, I was drinking the blood from the cut.

The rich nutrients from the blood felt so good. I felt like an ex drug addict giving into his tempation to take drugs again.

I shut my eyes when he leaned down to kiss softly on my neck. His wet lips were moving around my neck, finding a perfect spot. He stopped moving and I could feel a quick sharp pain on my neck.

Then I could feel my blood being drained from me by Damon. The pain that I was feeling now wasn't from Damon drinking my blood. It was the pain to control myself.

Damon is a hundred-plus year old vampire and he sure knows how to work his way around women - especially if the women are vampires.

Before I could control myself, I let out a moan, "Damon."

He seemed to enjoy me calling out his name because he sucked the blood out of me even harder. I gripped his back hard as he pulled away from my neck.

His eyes were red and I could see veins under his eyes and my blood dripping from his half-opened mouth. He leaned down to kiss me with his bloody mouth and I kissed him back.

"Good morning, princess," someone said.

I frowned with my eyes shut and my hands on my forehead. I seem to be able to hear things from miles away - to smell things that I wasn't able to...

My head was already throbbing hard. Slowly, I opened my eyes and narrowed them to focus on a figure sitting by the table, reading the newspaper.

I sat up and massaged my forehead with my eyes closed.

"You missed school," Damon stated, looking up from the newspaper.

Oh great. His stupid smile is back.

"I have to leave Forks for a couple of days," he rolled the newspaper.

"Where are you going?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Italy," he answered truthfully before he stood up, walking towards the door. "Some urgent business to attend to."

"Oh!" he exclaimed as though he just remembered something. "Leo called. I think he misses you." He stopped walking and turned to look at me, not smiling for a moment.

And then, he walked out without looking back.

Did he just pretend that nothing happened yesterday?

I looked at myself and saw that my clothes were still on.

Did we or did we not do it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I couldn't update yesterday!

I'm getting some problems with my laptop and I'm sending it to the repair shop! So I apologize if I update the chapters late!

Right now, I'm using my friend's computer! :'(
But despite the problem, I'll try to update as soon as I can! It's a promise!

At the moment, please comment!

Thanks everyone for the comments!