Sequel: Mind Games

Animal I Have Become

Proposal

"Damon!" I shouted when I saw him choking the life out of Daddy.

Everyone was on the ground, badly beaten up. I can safely say that even Damon looks a little tired. He turned to look at me before he grinned.

"Ah! Nessie! Come to see the finale, have you?"

"Let them go," I warned him.

Instead, he pointed to me and then to him in a mocking way.

"You? Beat me?" he scoffed. "I'd like to see you try."

I didn't move an inch. My vampire instincts was telling me to go rip him apart, but my human side is telling me that Damon is much more stronger than he looks. There was no chance that I would be able to defeat him.

There was no chance at all.

Damon laughed his signature laugh before he threw Daddy to the ground and walked over to me. I had to tell myself to stay grounded. He started to circle around me and I could see both Daddy and Jacob struggling to stand.

"I don't wish to hurt you, Nessie," Damon said, reaching out to stroke my hair.

Annoyed, I moved away so he couldn't stroke my hair. Instead, he forced himself to chuckle darkly. Before I knew it, he grabbed me from behind and sank his teeth at the hollow of my throat. I whimpered in pain and struggled, but he is indeed stronger than me.

"No!" I heard Daddy screamed as he forced himself to stand up and ran weakly towards us. I could feel Damon draining the life out of me. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head.

But just in time, he let me go and I dropped onto the ground. I watched as he pushed Daddy backwards without much difficulty as I struggled to move.

"Your blood," Damon said, licking his lips. "It tastes different than the others I've drained."

"Dad -" I croaked, trying to reach out. "-Dy."

Damon made Daddy stand up in front of him before grabbed his head, exposing Daddy's neck. "I'll give you an option, Doctor Cullen. Give me Renesmee or your precious son dies."

Daddy made another weak attempt of a struggle. I felt my eyes looked over at Carlisle. Esme was helping him sit up.

This is not possible. They were supposed to be stronger as a family. Why is Damon stronger than all of them combined?

"No," Carlisle answered, standing up with dignity.

Damon tilted his head to the side in amusement. "Did I just hear you say no?"

From a distance, I could hear growlings coming from the pack of wolves. I knew immediately that Jacob had probably asked for help using his telepathic thingy with his pack.

Damon must've heard it too because he dropped Daddy to the ground and smiled. "Looks like I'll have to deal with them first."

"Leave now, bloodsucker or we will act," I heard a new voice speak.

It belonged to Sam Uley. He was in his human form and he was taking careful steps towards Damon.

"Bloodsucker?" Damon held his hand to his heart. "Ouch. That hurts."

"It wouldn't be compared to the damages we will do to you if you do not leave this instant," Sam didn't seem to fear the new vampire.

Damon made a thinking face and before I had time to react, he was holding onto me in front of him, like I was a hostage. "If you kill me, the Volturi will come hunting for you and all the supernatural beings in this town."

Damon took steps backwards, one hand on my throat while the other around my waist.

"Think about my proposal. If you give me her hand," Damon shook me hard, "I will stop hunting humans in your grounds. And I will leave dear old Charlie alone. If you don't, I will make sure every single one of the people living in Forks dies from what they would like to call an animal attack."

The others are beginning to regain their strength back as they started to stand.

"But really," Damon leaned in to whisper into my ears. "This desicion is yours and yours alone."

And then, he kissed me on my cheeks and released me, causing me to fall to the ground. That kiss has earned snarls from both Daddy and Jacob, who was already on their feet. A couple of wolves ran to the direction behind me - probably in pursuit of Damon.

Daddy and Jacob were next to me in an instant with Daddy checking the wounds on my neck while Jacob finger-combed my hair. I felt myself slipping slowly into the darkness.

"Are you okay? Do you feel hurt?" Daddy sounded anxious. He turned to call Carlisle over. "It's going to be okay honey. I promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please!

Big thank you to the commenters! : )