Status: Active

Hogwarts, A Musical

Third Year, Third Semester Part Two

Joanne rolled over in bed smiling. What a night she had! She opened her eyes slowly, and saw what looked like a blonde tuft of hair sticking out from beneath the sheets. Her eyes shot open, and she surveyed her surroundings. Dark, green walls enclosed the room that was not hers, and the bed sheets were black silk with a green comforter. She looked down at herself, and realized she was completely and utterly naked. She took a deep breath, and quickly threw back the covers, revealing a sleeping Draco Malfoy.

She screamed, and Draco shot up in bed like a Blast Ended Screwt, and looked at a terrified Joanne who had wrapped herself in the comforter. “WHY AM I NAKED AND IN BED WITH YOU?!” shrieked Joanne, wrapping it around her tighter. “What’s going on?!”

“Long story,” grimaced Draco. “We were studying-“

“And then my clothes seem to shoot off?” retorted Joanne as she found her Ravenclaw uniform and skirt, along with her undergarments in a pile on the other side of the bed.

“No!” cried Draco. “We were really studying. Remember? I asked you to help me! And you did, and I actually began to understand this stuff for once…” Draco reached towards Joanne in a kind gesture, but she shrunk away from his touch.

“I swear, this was all just a big misunderstanding! I made a huge mistake and gave you the Butter Beer spiked with amortentia. And you just… came at me! I didn’t want to waste a good romp in bed, so…”

“So you took advantage of me anyways?!” shrieked Joanne as she pulled on her clothes as fast as possible. “I should have known! I mean, I am just another notch on your stupid belt of the many conquests you’ve had!”

“Well,” began Draco. “I can say that you aren’t half as bad as the others…”

“OOH!” Joanne steamed. “I PROBABLY HAVE STDS NOW!”

“I do NOT have STDS!” growled Draco. “And anyways, last night you didn’t even scream my name. You screamed Neville… as in Neville Longbottom!”

Joanne froze, and for a second, stopped breathing. “I-I what?”

“You know what I just said,” said Draco. “You said Oh God, Neville, that was amazing!!!!!! and then went to sleep. You must really like that clumsy, fat, stupid imbecile…”

“HE IS NOT CLUMSY, FAT, OR A STUPID IMBECILE!” yelled Joanne as she shoved Draco into the wall. “And calling him that doesn’t make you any better than what you think he is!”

“Ha, you do love Longbottom!” said Draco, grinning wildly. “Just wait till I-“

“OH NO YOU DON’T!” said Joanne as she slammed him against the wall.

“Ooh aggressive, just like last night,” smirked Draco. Joanne smacked him across the face.

“Shut the fuck up,” she scowled. “If you DARE to tell anyone, I will go to Dumbledore and tell him how you are drugging the students in order to have sex with them! And I will make sure you go to Azkaban for raping me!”

“You’re forgetting something, Bellacuore,” sneered Draco. “I witnessed you and Professor Snape having sex! I can go to Dumbledore too, you cankerous bitch and have you expelled!”

“You ignorant imbecile!” laughed Joanne. “Do you think Dumbledore would believe you over me? And anyway, Snape and I would only deny your accusations. Besides, you need more than one witness to a crime for a person to be committed…”

“Then I’ll deny your accusations then,” said Draco.

“Fine, then I should just go to Dumbledore right now and do a rape sample,” said Joanne as she headed for the door. “One quick swab will just show everyone that I was raped by you, and thus landing you-”

“Okay, I’ll shut the fuck up!” shouted Draco. “Anything else, Joanne?”

“As a matter of fact, yes,” said Joanne. “If you want me to tutor you, I want something in return. I want you to ruin that Rosie chick. I want her to PAY! Make her suffer in the most horrible way possible. And I want you to get me Neville Longbottom in my bed.”

“Done deal,” said Draco as he stuck out his hand. “Anything you want, I’ll do it. And if you occasionally want to fuck me, I’m cool with that too.”

Joanne rolled her eyes and shook his hand. She smiled evilly. This was going to be the revenge to end all revenge, the payback that will be the mother of all paybacks. Rosie was going to pay for what she did to Joanne.

“So how do I get him to want me?” asked Joanne to Draco as they sat outside on the outskirts of the Forbidden Forrest.

“Come on, do you need to ask?” replied Draco. “All you have to do is wear tight, low cut shirts, short skirts, and have big boobs. Thankfully you have all that going for you. You’re the total package: nice hair, eyes, face, body, and a huge set of-“

“You’re vile,” said Joanne as she folded her arms over her chest.

“See, when you do that, we can’t see them, so that’s a big no-no,” said Draco as he lowered her arms. “Definitely don’t do that when you talk to him. Just smile, and flirt, and laugh at whatever he says, even if it’s not funny. LOOK! There he is! Go get him you sex goddess!”

Draco pushed Joanne, and she walked off towards Neville, who was knee deep in the Black Lake getting samples of water plants for Herbology. “Erm… Hi,” said Joanne nervously.

“Hi,” said Neville quietly as he continued to gather plants without even looking up at her.

“What are you doing?” she asked curiously.

“Gathering some samples of pond scum,” he replied. “Professor Sprout wants me to test them and see if it’s detrimental or beneficial to the Black Lake. If it’s detrimental, Sprout says we will get some new Scumbulator plants to help regulate the water.”

“That’s interesting!” laughed Joanne, and Neville looked up.

“What?” he asked.

She laughed again. “Oh Neville,” she said. “You are so funny!”

“How am I funny?” he asked.

Joanne laughed nervously. What was she going to say now? Then she remembered what Draco said, and began to unbutton her shirt, revealing her tight, low-cut tank top. “Woo! Is it hot out here or is it just me?”she asked as she took off her white shirt. “God, it must be 90 degrees out here!”

Neville began to stutter and stammer as his eyes lingered on her breasts. “Um, er- YES! It is quite hot today!”

Suddenly, the Giant Squid rose above the surface, drenching Joanne’s hair and tank top. She sputtered and wiped her eyes. “Whoa!” she cried as she slipped on the muddy bank. Neville reached out and caught her just before she hit the ground. She stared up at him, and saw he was looking at her strangely. She stared back, breathing shakily as he brushed a stray curl away from her face. “Th-thanks Neville.”

“Any time,” he replied as he brought her back to a standing position. The two of them stood close, their bodies almost touching. The tension between them was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Joanne’s blood began to race. She knew what she wanted, and she wanted Neville. She was turned on by the nerdesque qualities Neville possessed, and she knew that it’s always the quiet, shy type that make the best lovers.

“Oh Neville!” she cried, her lustful passions getting the best of her. She pulled him into a passionate kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. Inside his head was a voice screaming STOP! SHE’S ONLY GOING TO HURT YOU! But somehow, he didn’t give a shit. He wanted Joanne. He wanted all of her, and right now, he had her in his arms just like he’d been dreaming since he first laid eyes on her.

“I want you!” moaned Joanne as her hands pulled at his hair teasingly. “I have to have you now! If I don’t, I’ll die. Take me, Longbottom.”

“I-I, erm…” stammered Neville nervously, not knowing what to say.

Joanne snapped her fingers, and her Firebolt came whizzing towards them. “Get on with me, we are going to my room.”

“I can’t fly…” said Neville quietly.

“Hold onto me then,” said Joanne as she got on first. She put his hands on her waist, and once he had mounted after her, she kicked off from the ground. Poor Neville was so terrified of flying that he shut his eyes and wrapped his arms around Joanne. Once she found her room, she opened her windows, and helped Neville through the window before getting off the Firebolt.

“This is your room?” said Neville, looking around the bright blue walls and the large bookcase filled with books. “It’s beautiful. And Merlin’s beard! You’ve got a lot of books!”

“Yes, well, I love to read,” said Joanne, suddenly nervous. “I’ve got books on everything there. If you see anything, you can always borrow it.”

“Thanks,” said Neville as he peered through it. “Magical Water Plants and Their Many Uses… Ooh, sounds interesting.”

“That one you can keep,” said Joanne as she rummaged through her drawers for something. “I bought it a while back and didn’t like it much. I was never a Herbology fan. And well, it’d do you more good than me.”

Neville smiled at her, and slowly walked over and kissed her gently. Joanne kissed him back, pulling him closer to her. She took his hands, and placed them on her chest. His touch electrified her, as she led him towards her bed. She took off her tank top revealing her sexy blue laced bra. Neville took off his shirt, and began to kiss up and down her neck. Joanne slid her skirt and panties off, and then unhooked her bra.

Neville’s eyes looked as if they were going to burst out of his skull. He could feel himself harden instantly, and he cursed to himself. He wanted to ravage her, he wanted to make her his, but as usual, he doubted his abilities. True, he was still a virgin, but he did know a little about sex. The number one thing he knew was to never pull a Seamus Finnegan and piss on your girl. Well, unless you wanted to break up with her and have the whole school find out about that incident.

Joanne reached to unzip his pants, and he jumped slightly. “What’s the matter?” asked Joanne softly.

“I’m a… virgin,” mumbled Neville inaudibly.

“You’re what?” asked Joanne.

“I’ve never had sex with a girl before,” said Neville covering his face with his hands. “I’ve never even had a real girlfriend before. I’m just pathetic…”

Joanne kissed his neck, and rested her head against his shoulder. “I don’t think you are pathetic,” she said. “Neville, look at me. I want you, and if I didn’t, you wouldn’t be here right now.”

Neville looked at her, and nodded. He felt so vulnerable and ashamed of himself for being a virgin. For Merlin’s sake, he should be the one who should know how to please her, and she should be the one who was timid and nervous. “Well…” he trailed off.

“I’m guessing you aren’t that horny, right?” said Joanne. Neville tried to answer YES! , but the lump in his throat got the better of him. “How virginal are you anyways?”

“What do you mean by that?” asked Neville.

“Okay, have you never done anything with a girl?”

“Not ever.”

“Ever jack off?”

Neville bit his lip and said. “Mmm.” He wanted to say, “Yeah, often when I think about you…”

“Well, thank God!” laughed Joanne, and Neville sighed with relief. “I’d have thought you were totally incapable if you didn’t at least play with yourself!”

Neville just lay there looking at her, unable to say anything more. Joanne smiled at him, and took his hand, guiding it to her warmth. “Touch me, Neville,” said Joanne as she guided his hand to the right spots. He fingered her warmth, and to his delight, she moaned softly. He fingered her faster, and she became wetter and wetter. “Oh God, Neville,” she moaned softly.

She unzipped his pants, and took off his boxers, and she almost passed out when she saw. “Bloody hell!” cried Joanne. “You’re gigantic!”

Neville blushed, and looked away. “No, seriously, why didn’t you tell me you were packing a basilisk in those pants?” asked Joanne. “I am impressed…”

She took his hard length in her hand, stroking it gently. Neville gasped as she began to intensify her grip and speed. Neville fingered her faster and deeper, and in a matter of seconds, both of their hands were dripping wet. They looked at each other, panting and bodies burning with heat and desire for each other.

Joanne licked Neville’s come off of her finger, sucking on the tips. It drove him wild, just as she knew it would. He tasted better than any of the guys she’d ever had. Nothing compared to how Neville tasted, a mixture of sweet and innocent. Neville licked his fingers, tasting her deliciousness. He thought she tasted like strawberries, ripe and delicious. He shuddered and moaned quietly, enjoying her lingering taste in his mouth.

He pulled her close, and kissed her passionately. He took her hands in his, and placed them over her head. He began to enter her, gently at first. She cried out loudly, and Neville stopped. “Oh God, did I hurt you?” he asked, stroking her curly hair and kissing her.

“No, no you didn’t hurt me,” gasped Joanne. “It’s just… So amazing. I’ve never had sex with a well endowed guy before. Please don’t stop…”

He continued to enter her, every time she moaned his name and kissed him, biting his lower lip. She ran her hands down his back, urging him onward. He entered her faster and harder, the two of them moaning louder. She clawed his back as he drove her closer to orgasm, the intense pleasure taking her over the edge. Faster and faster he entered, and soon both of them were brought to earth shattering orgasm. Joanne couldn’t see anything but a white light as he continued to push through her orgasm. She screamed his name as tears rolled down her face.

Neville stopped, panting hard. His vision also was a bit blurry, but he could make out Joanne’s tear stricken face clearly. He wiped away her tears, and kissed her gently. “Are you okay?”

“I, I may need a few hours to recuperate,” chuckled Joanne. “I can’t see right now. All I see is white light.”

“That was amazing,” said Neville as he held her in his arms. “I’ve never felt so… so… alive and passionate before.”

“You were amazing,” sighed Joanne as she finally got her vision back. She touched the side of his face gently. “I’ve never had a guy give me multiple orgasms before. That was intense.”

Neville smiled, and she rested her head against his chest. She could hear his heart beating wildly, trying to regain its natural rhythm, and she knew her heart must be like that too. She fell asleep in his arms, without a care in the world about stupid Rosie, or the blackmail that Draco had on her.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Draco walked back to the castle, heading towards the Slytherin dorms, when suddenly he crashed into someone. “WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!” he scowled. “Oh, it’s just you Brontosaurus…”

“You watch where you are going, Malfoy,” said Autumn as she elbowed him in the stomach. “And my name is Autumn, not Brontosaurus, dipshit.”

“That does it!” growled Draco as he threw her over his right shoulder and carried her to his room. She screamed, but as usual, none of the Slytherins bothered to interfere since they knew Draco was not one to be messed with.

“Put me down!” cried Autumn as she squirmed and thrashed about. But to her surprise, Draco was pretty strong, and unrelenting. “No, I do not want to go to your room scuzzball! TREY!!!!!!!!!”

But to her dismay, Trey was outside with his skateboard, doing ollies and half pipes along the Quidditch pitch. Draco threw her down on his bed, and pointed his wand at her, and muttered “Incarcerous!” Poor Autumn was suddenly bound to Draco’s bed by her hands and feet as Draco stood there at the foot of his bed.

“RAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed. “HEADMASTER HE’S GOING TO RAPE ME!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“You can stop screaming you nit,” said Draco as he put away his wand. “My room is soundproof. Has to be, you know. With my sexcapades, and the money I have, I just had to have it like this. It comes in handy often.”

“Untie me now you bastard!” shouted Autumn. “Ooh you wait Malfoy, I will send your ass to Azkaban, and soon your dear father will follow after you!”

Draco’s face paled. “You know nothing about my father, Bronte. Don’t get your bumbling father involved in my affairs or it will be the last thing he does. And we all know what poor pussy Potter’s life was like among the muggles. It’d be a shame if you and Trey wound up like him…”

“Don’t make threats to me you stupid troll,” said Autumn. “If you do hurt my father, I will make sure you die in the most agonizing, cruel way possible. Slowly and painfully.”

“WHY MUST YOU BE SUCH A BITCH?” he screamed at her as he got on top of her. Autumn swallowed her fear, and stared him down. She wouldn’t let him know she was terrified right now, she wouldn’t show him weakness because she was not weak.

“Why must you be such an asshole?” she replied.

He grabbed her face in his hands and kissed her with angry, wild passion. “What’d you do that for?!” said Autumn.

“Not a clue,” said Draco as he raised her skirt and began to lower her panties. “Ooh nice thong. Sexy green lace is one of my turn ons.”

“Please put my panties back on, and fix my skirt,” she said as she rolled her eyes at his remark. “Come on, stop.”

“Are you serious?” he asked, his hand lingering on the strap. “You don’t even want-”

“No, I do not want you to rape me, now untie me now and MAYBE I won’t tell Dumbledore.”

“Not even a little-”

“Not even, now UNTIE ME!”

“No,” said Draco as he ripped open her shirt to reveal her sexy green and black lace bra. “Wow Bronte, who knew you had nice boobs?”

“Thanks, I guess?” said Autumn hesitantly. “Now did I say you could touch me?”

“Even if you could, you wouldn’t fight back,” said Draco as he felt her up. “I’m the master of sex. I am The Sex God, moreso around here they call me the Slytherin Sex God because there were rumors of other sex gods in the other houses. But I doubt that. No one can please a woman like I can.”

“Please, I bet the Giant Squid could please a woman better than you,” scoffed Autumn.

“Oh really?” said Draco, his eyebrow raised.

He took off his shirt, and Autumn bit her lip. God he was handsome! But she couldn’t let him know that she wanted him. If he knew, it’d all be over, and she’d just be a notch on his bedside table. Well, either way, he’d make her his, but she just couldn’t bear to hear his laughter that would soon follow after telling him she loved him.

“Ever had sex?” Draco said as he kissed a trail down her tight stomach. He lowered her panties and lifted her skirt. “I love when I answer my own questions. Of course you haven’t, even I can tell. Well, at least now you’ll have the highest standard to set up against any guy you screw along the way.”

“I doubt it,” said Autumn, and then bit her lip suddenly as Draco began to eat her out. No way was she going to show that he was pleasing her. There wasn’t a chance in hell she was ever going to do that. She closed her eyes as his tongue slithered deeper inside her. She wanted to moan, to scream, to explode, but she made no noise at all.

“I enjoy breaking in virgins,” said Draco as he began to flick his tongue over her clit. “All of them are the same. They are all putty in my hands, and virgin or not, they ALL end up screaming my name by the time I finish. You’ll be no different.”

No, that wasn’t right. Well, Joanne DID end up screaming a name, but it wasn’t his. She was the only one to have ever done that.

“Draco, please stop,” said Autumn breathlessly. “Please untie me!”

“Not until I get you screaming,” grinned Draco as he began to finger her wild and fast. But to his dismay, she only came. “Why aren’t you screaming?”

“You aren’t pleasing me,” said Autumn, trying to keep a straight face as he continued.

“Oh, your body would beg to differ,” said Draco as he licked his wet fingers. “Mmm, spicy and sweet. I knew it!”

“Please, you can drop the act,” said Autumn, scoffing.

Draco ignored her, and took off his pants and boxers in a flash. “I’m going to make you scream for me whether you want to or not,” said Draco as he thrust into her.

She gripped the rope as pleasure beyond anything that she’d ever felt washed over her body. He gripped her hips, driving himself into her deeper and faster, and all Autumn could think of was to scream. But somehow the only noise that filled the room was Draco’s moans and screams as he reached his orgasm. Autumn had reached hers long before, but had bitten her lip down so hard that it was bleeding.

Draco stopped, panting and dripping with sweat, and kissed her. “God that was amazing!” he groaned as he began to untie her. “Why do you taste like blood?”

“I-I taste of what?” she asked, unable to concentrate since her body was still coming off of orgasm.

“Your lips are bloody,” said Draco as he handed her a tissue. “I hope I didn’t do that.”

“Oh, yeah,” muttered Autumn, dabbing her bleeding lip.

“Was it as good for me as it was for you?” he asked, grinning.

“No,” lied Autumn. “I didn’t enjoy you raping me. And for your information, I didn’t orgasm ONCE!”

Draco stared at her. Autumn looked into his eyes with anger and pain and hatred blazing through her. “YOU RAPED ME! You are nothing but a sick bastard who feels nothing for anyone but himself and his sexual pleasure. Next time you want to rape someone, put a hole in the wall and fuck that!”

“You didn’t even… enjoy?” asked Draco.

“NO!” screamed Autumn as she slapped him across the face. His eyes widened with shock. Not only had she slapped him hard across the face, but she had blatantly just told him that he didn’t please her! “I hated every second of it. It made my skin crawl, I wanted to die, to kill myself to end this torture. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I am going to shower.”

She hurriedly threw on her clothes and left the room sobbing. This was the only way she could hurt him so he could finally feel a fraction of the pain she felt inside.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

The hot water soothed her body as she stood there naked in the shower crying. Autumn washed her face, and then her long black hair and the rest of her body. She had lied to him. She enjoyed every second of ecstasy that he had given her, she had never wanted him to stop. But she could never tell him what was in her heart because he would only laugh. Draco Malfoy was a fucker, not a lover.

“Autumn is that you?” asked Bekkah as the door opened. Autumn tried to pull herself together and wiped her tears.

“Yes, it’s me,” said Autumn. “What’s going on?”

“Trey’s wound up in the Hospital Wing,” said Bekkah as she stripped down and got into the neighboring shower. “I was watching him skateboard earlier. He’s really amazing, Autie. He’s got a real talent.”

“Wait, hold up-” said Autumn. “How’s he in the Hospital Wing?”

“Well-” said Bekkah. “I built a moveable little skate park thingy for him…”

“Aw!” said Autumn, completely forgetting about Draco and being naked and hugged Bekkah. “That’s so sweet of you!”

“Yeah, he really loved it too,” said Bekkah, smiling and hugging Autumn back. “Until Pansy fucking Parkingson moved the skate park in the middle of a jump and down he came with no ramp.”

“Mother fucking bitch!” growled Autumn as she punched the wall.

“Don’t worry,” said Bekkah as she shampooed and conditioned her hair. “I gave that bitch a good ass whooping for that. No one hurts my Trey…”

“Wait, back that train up. YOUR Trey?”

“What, I said our Trey. Like our best friend Trey?”

“YOU LIKE MY BROTHER!”

Bekkah finished up in the shower and shut off the taps. “No, I do not. At least not in that way…”

“Bekks, you cannot lie to me, and anyways, you get all smiley and fidgety when you lie.”

“I’m not lying!” smiled Bekkah as she fidgeted with her towel.

“AHA! FIDGETY MOVEMENT AND SMILE!” pointed Autumn.

“Okay, fine,” said Bekkah. “I really like Trey. He’s awesome, who wouldn’t? But I’m not sure he feels that way about me.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll find out for you. And I promise I won’t tell him how you feel.”

“Thanks,” said Bekkah. “Are you okay hun? You look a bit upset.”

“It’s nothing,” said Autumn. “I’m over it. Come on, take me to see my brother. I want to see how bad that bitch hurt him.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Draco sat there on his bed, hands on either side of his head, looking down at the floor. For the first time in his life, he truly felt useless. Up until now, he had been the man, the Sex God of Hogwarts, and now, his crown had come falling down. What’s the name of the game? Does it mean anything to you? What’s the name of the game? Can you feel it the way I do? Draco’s magical radio blasted a song from Mamma Mia as he sat there alone with his thoughts.

What was the game he was playing? Why’d he totally wig out on Autumn and tie her up and rape her like he did a few minutes ago? Draco sighed. He knew what he did was wrong, and he cursed his Malfoy blood. The same blood that ran through his veins ran through in his abusive fathers. He sat on the floor, pulled his knees up to his chest, and rocked himself.

“If you enter this room, I will kill you,” said Lucious to a young Draco who was about five years old. Bekkah was sleeping in her bed, curled up with her favorite Barbie doll, unaware of the violence that was taking place this night.

“I won’t let you hurt mum!” cried little Draco. “Don’t think I don’t know! You hit mum! Mum cries all the time! I will fight you!”

“Get your ass to bed, Draco,” yelled Lucious to his son, shoving him into the wall.

Draco fell with a crash, and the picture frame containing the family portrait came crashing to the floor along with him. Glass shattered everywhere, some cutting into Draco, and he began to cry as he pulled a big chunk out of his arm.

“CAN’T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT?” bellowed Lucious. “LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE!”

Narcissa came running in, and took the wailing Draco in her arms, hushing his cries. “It’s okay honey, I’ll clean this up in a flash…”

“Let him clean it up,” growled Lucious as he grabbed her hair and pulled in a dominating manner. “Get back to our room. I’m not done with you yet…”

He threw her to the floor, and Narcissa began to cry. “GET UP!” bellowed Lucious as Draco stood there and watched the horror unfold before him.

Narcissa tried to get up, but Lucious only pushed her back down, falling face first into the shattered glass portrait of the family. Blood dripped on the image of the forced, imaginary happy family. “I SAID GET UP, WHORE!”

Draco heard a noise coming from the bedroom he shared with Bekkah. He had to do something to protect her from experiencing this. He couldn’t let her ever find out about the family secret, that their father was a wife beater.

He saw the umbrellas resting in the stand by the front door, and snuck quickly to grab one. Just as Lucious grabbed Narcissa’s throat, the umbrella that was once in Draco’s hands floated in the air, hovered over his father’s head, and broke with a sickening crack in two over his skull.

Lucious slumped to the floor, and Narcissa looked at her son and grabbed him and held him, rocking him in her arms as the two of them cried together. “Draco?” Bekkah’s voice traveled from down the hall.

“Go to your sister,” whispered Narcissa. “Promise me you won’t tell her ever what has happened, or of any of the violence we’ve faced at your father’s hands. I’m going to wipe his memory of this, for your sake. Just promise me if one day… one day I die by his hands. Promise me you’ll protect her from him and the Dark Lord.”

“Mum…I-”

“Draco?” called Bekkah as her feet began to pad down the hall.

“Promise!” whispered Narcissa.

“I promise mum,” said Draco before going to comfort Bekkah.


He remembered that night that once his father did come to consciousness, he could hear through the walls her screams as he raped her through the night. Bekkah had been blessed with the ability to sleep through it, and he remembered crawling into bed with his twin and hugging her, praying that the violence would soon end.

If I had to, I would put myself right beside you. Would you like that? Would you like that? …. Something’s getting in the way, something’s just about to break… Draco shook himself as he shut off the radio. He hated himself for what he had done, but as he looked inside himself, he realized that maybe he really liked Autumn, as sickening as that sounded to him.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Joanne suddenly sat up in bed, eyes wide. “What is it?” asked Neville, kissing her bare shoulders and the tops of her breasts.

“Trey…” said Joanne.

“My name is Neville, darling,” said Neville as bit down lightly on her nipple.

“No, not that. Trey’s in the Hospital Wing!”

Joanne quickly got dressed in some jeans and a tight black concert t shirt from Britney Spear’s tour. “I have to go to him. I’m sorry Neville, but he’s like the brother I never had.”

“It’s alright,” said Neville, kissing her. “How’d you know he was in the Hospital Wing?”

Joanne flashed him her watch that she never took off. On it were the faces of several people: her parents, Trey, Autumn, and Bekkah, and it told her where they were and if they were in any danger. “Bought it in first year so I could make sure my friends were safe.”

“Impressive,” said Neville as he kissed her and laid back in her bed. “Will I be added to the watch?”

Joanne smiled at him and blew him a kiss before leaving the room. She ran to the Hospital Wing, and found Trey laying on a cot with a cut up face and bloodied knees and legs. She sat in a chair next to him. “What happened?” she asked as she held his hand in hers.

“Skateboarding accident,” groaned Trey. “Thank God Bekkah was there to bring me up here.”

“You got to be careful you silly nit,” said Joanne as she squeezed his hand. “Too many people care about you, and we don’t want to see you get hurt or die. Just be more careful next time.”

“I promise,” said Trey as Bekkah and Autumn entered the room. “Hey sis, and hey Miss Hero.”

“Trey, are you okay?” asked Autumn as she sat on his bed next to him. “Bekkah told me what happened. Thank God you’re okay.”

Bekkah looked over at Joanne, and saw that she was holding Trey’s hand and that he was staring at her and Autumn lovingly. She felt like a wall flower, like she didn’t matter. And it killed her inside.

“Bekkah, why are you still standing there?” asked Trey. “Come over here…”

She jumped, and made her way to his bed side. “I didn’t want to interrupt your sister and girlfriend,” muttered Bekkah.

Joanne dropped Trey’s hand as if it had electrocuted her. “We’re… we’re not-”

“Together,” completed Trey.

“Yeah,” said Bekkah sarcastically, but no one picked up on it.

“Y’all know if Bekkah hadn’t got to me in time, I might have been worse off,” said Trey as he looked into Bekkah’s ocean blue eyes.

“Thanks again for saving my twin,” said Autumn as she hugged Bekkah. “You’re the best.”

But somehow, as Bekkah sat there in the room, she felt worse. She felt miserable, and she didn’t know why. She sat there thinking, and then the light bulb went off. Draco was hurting, and he was sharing his emotions with her.

“I got to go,” said Bekkah. “Feel better Trey.”

She ran to the Slytherin dorms, and found Draco sitting on the floor and crying. He radiated pain and hurt, and he seemed lost to her. He didn’t notice her enter, or even feel when she wrapped her arms around him.

“Draco, are you okay?” asked Bekkah. “Tell me what’s wrong. Come on twinny, I can help you if you just talk to me.”

Draco stared at the wall, tears streaming down his pale face in silence. Bekkah took his face in her hands, and made him look her in the face. “Draco, it’s okay, I’m right here. I’ll always be here for you. Don’t be upset, I love you.”

He stared into her eyes, the eyes that mirrored his own, and collapsed into her arms sobbing. Although he wouldn’t tell her why he was upset, she let it go and gently patted her brother’s back as he broke down.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Why are you so smiley?” asked Ron to Neville as he climbed through the portrait hole. “You look like you won the lottery.”

“No reason,” sighed Neville as he began to dance about the room humming to himself and smiling.

“That doesn’t seem like nothing,” said Ron. “Usually you look so forlornly and depressed, fondling your damn plants…”

“Hey! I do not fondle my plants!” cried Neville defensively.

“Whatever, don’t tell me then,” scowled Ron.

“I know what it is!” said Seamus, coming into the room from the boy’s dorms. “He’s banged a chick!”

Neville’s face turned redder than the scarlet banners of Gryffindor that adorned the common room. “Look at his face! I’m right!”

“Way to go Neville!” said Ron as he slapped him on the back. “So, who was it? How was it? Did you like it? Did she like it?”

“Uh…” said Neville nervously. “BYE!” He ran up the stairs to his room and locked the door behind him. That was a close one. He didn’t want to risk his relationship, not now that he knew that she wanted him at last. “ROSIE!”

Rosie looked up from her Witches Fashion magazine, and smiled. “Hey babe, what’s up?”

“Not much,” sighed Neville as he flopped down on his bed.

“Where’d you get this from?” asked Rosie as the book Joanne gave to him fell to the floor. She picked it up and looked at the inside cover. “Joanne Bellacuore? Oh no, seriously Neville?”

“Rosie, please I do not want to argue with you-” began Neville.

“Did you steal this from her?” she asked.

“No, she gave it to me,” said Neville.

“You hung out with that cow?” asked Rosie angrily. “What did I tell you about her? She is bad news, run in the other direction! I mean, look at her! She’s a right old hot mess!”

“DON’T SAY THAT ABOUT HER!” he shouted. “Don’t tell me how to live my life. Be a friend, and not my mother.”

“Maybe I need to be your mother since the one you have is a poor excuse for one.”

Her words stung his heart, and his eyes began to water. Rosie instantly regretted her words. “Nev, I didn’t mean it like that. I-”

“Just go,” said Neville quietly. Rosie sighed, apologized and then left the room. Neville took the picture frame of his parents, gran, and himself when he was a baby, and stared at it. His mother and father smiled back at him, and then looked down at the beautiful baby boy in their arms. Gran stood, beaming and proud of her son and grandson. Why’d life have to be so fucked up? wondered Neville. Why couldn’t my parents have been normal? Why’d they have to go insane and let me be raised by gran? He put the picture back in place, and lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long and broody update! Comment if you love it, if you hate it keep the comments to yourself. Peace!