Status: Active

Hogwarts, A Musical

Third Year, Third Semester Part Three

Things began to get tense at Hogwarts. Draco stopped hanging out with Crabbe and Goyle, and locked himself in his room, refusing to see anyone but Bekkah. Autumn kept giving Pansy dirty looks every time she passed by, and when she saw Draco in class, she turned the other way. She refused to even look at him.

Bekkah tried to break down the wall that Draco had built, trying to bring him back to normal, but it was damn near impossible. Trey had healed after his accident, and to Bekkah’s disappointment, he had immediately found a girlfriend named Layla Mosely, a gothic beauty from Hufflepuff. Joanne and Neville were definitely a hot and heavy couple, but it was only done behind closed doors. To the untrained eye, they seemed like great friends, but in the dorm rooms, their relationship was steamy and passionate.

Obviously Rosie despised this set-up, and slowly but surely stopped talking to Neville. It hurt him that she could not accept Joanne, but he knew if she was a real friend, she would have stood by his side no matter what.

Snape sat in his office in the dungeons, alone as usual. He hated what his life had become, going from losing the only person he’d ever love, then becoming the most evil thing he could be, then killing his one true love, working at the school he’d always loathed, and then having sex with a student. He knew that Joanne could never take Lily Evans-Potter’s place, not in a million years. But it felt good to have someone with the same intellectual level to talk to, have someone please him when he hadn’t be pleasured in the longest time. He wanted her again, he wanted to make her take him in her mouth, wanted to watch his come flood her mouth. Just the thought of it made him start to stroke his already stiff shaft.

But he stopped suddenly. Rumors had spread that she was dating one of the boys in her year already. And she’d never touch him again, not after Draco had caught them in the act. If he hadn’t been able to control Draco’s tongue, he’d have been in Azkaban getting raped by a dementor. He shuddered at the thought.

He sat there, and looked through his stack of papers. Draco had left him a note on his homework assignment, which was half done.

Dear Professor,
Sorry that the homework is halfway done, but I am going through some tough stuff. Please pass me, and I will continue to keep my mouth shut. Thank you.

Draco


Snape sighed, and thought to himself how kids had so little troubles compared to what he had. He wondered what was wrong with Draco as he organized the homework pile. He rummaged in his desk for a piece of parchment, and suddenly found a script for the musical Mamma Mia! He flipped through it, and smiled to himself. That might just be the thing to break Draco out of his slump.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Joanne giggled as she ran with Neville down the hallway hand in hand. “What if we get caught by Filch?” whispered Neville.

“Non se possibile!” said Joanne. “Not possible. He’s off doing grounds keeping with Hagrid. Come on!”

Neville chuckled as she led him to the bathing chambers, and locked the door behind them. Joanne started fixing the bath as Neville stripped off his clothes. Once the bath was filled with bubbles galore, Joanne stripped off her clothes, and got in with Neville.

“Mm,” moaned Joanne as she settled into the hot bath water. “This is amazing!”

“Being with you is always amazing,” smiled Neville as he kissed her. “Molto bello.”

“AH! Sei parli italiano!” cried Joanne. “You speak Italian!”

“Hermione taught me a few words,” grinned Neville sheepishly. “She refused to teach me dirty words though. Disappointing.”

“I teach you some dirty phrases, Neville,” grinned Joanne. “Lezione uno, la lingua sporca. Lesson one, dirty language. Ripeti dopo che me, repeat after me. Ti voglio per succhiare il mio pene.”

Neville repeated what Joanne said, taking care to follow the proper pronunciation. “Okay, what does that mean?”

“I want you to suck my dick,” smirked Joanne. Neville got out of the tub smirking, and sat on the edge, dangling his feet in the water.

“Ti voglio per succhiare il mio pene…”

Joanne grinned, and gently took his length in her hands, stroking it up and down. He inhaled sharply as she played with him, her hand knowing the perfect rhythm to drive him over the edge. “Me vuoli per succhiare il tuo pene?” asked Joanne, her mouth inches away from his hard shaft. “Do you want me to suck your dick?”

Neville nodded furiously. She smiled, and took him whole in her mouth. He moaned and came in her mouth, and she enjoyed tasting him and hearing his moans. She continued to stroke him faster and faster, and his moans became louder and louder until he exploded into orgasm. As he came, it dripped down her face, unable to swallow all of it.

He pulled her out of the bath onto his lap where she straddled him. He kissed her passionately, tasting himself on her soft, wet lips. She began to rock on his lap, riding his hard cock into a wave of ecstasy. “Mi baci tutto,” moaned Joanne as she penetrated him deeper inside her wet heat. “Kiss me all over.”

Neville obeyed, and kissed her everywhere as they continued their passion. Faster and faster she rode him, and with one final deep penetrating thrust, she screamed his name, came, and orgasmed. Neville soon followed suit, and held a shaking Joanne close. “You’re shaking my love,” he said, smiling at her.

“Am I?” said Joanne breathlessly. “Wow, I am.” She laughed, a sound that was the most beautiful thing in the world to him. “For a virgin, it’s odd that you can please me so well… It must be magic. What did you do? Make a multiple orgasm spell? Did you use an engorgement charm on your dick?”

“No, and I wouldn’t have done any of that stuff if I could,” said Neville. “I do believe it is magic. I think we were born for each other…”

He wrapped her in his arms, and she buried her head into his neck, inhaling his citrusy woody masculine scent. It drove her wild, and she began to kiss his neck, seductively and teasingly biting as she worked her magic.

“Oh God,” he moaned as he cupped her ass, massaging it gently. “Gently baby, I bruise easily…”

“Come on baby,” said Joanne as she gently blew on the tip of his earlobe. “If I give you a hickey, it’s not the end of the world. Bruises fade.”

“Oh Merlin’s big breasted slut,” moaned Neville as Joanne laid him down on the tiled floor, and kissed and bit him all over. She straddled him once more, and plunged him into her as deep as he could go. Neville exploded inside of her, and she could feel his come dripping and mingling with hers down her inner thighs. “JOANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he screamed as he hit orgasm. “OH GOD JOANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Yes, my Neville,” said Joanne as she lay on top of his trembling body. “Have I pleased you my love?”

“Yes,” said Neville as he suddenly rolled on top of her. “Now it is my turn to make you dripping wet and hot…”

He kissed her smooth stomach down to her wet silken heat, and gently spread her legs. He began to lick her sweet come, and she began to shriek with instant pleasure. He explored her with his tongue, enjoying how he could make her come and bring her to absolute ecstasy. “NEVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as she came in his awaiting mouth. “NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM!!!!!!!! OH GOD!!!!!! DON’T STOP!!!!!!!!”

He bit her clit, and she screamed louder than before as she came again in his mouth. He stopped, afraid that someone heard her screams, and she lay on the tiled cold floor as she came down from her orgasm. Her high pitched moans faded from her lips, and she sat up and kissed Neville, tasting herself on his lips. “I will never want another man as long as I shall live,” said Joanne as they held each other, never wanting to let go.

“ATTENTION STUDENTS!” blared Snape’s voice over the loudspeaker, making Joanne and Neville jump. “AUDITIONS FOR THE SUMMER/FALL PRODUCTION OF MAMMA MIA ARE NEXT WEEK! PLEASE SIGN UP BY THIS SATURDAY. IF YOU DO NOT SIGN UP, YOU WILL NOT AUDITION.”

“Holy crap, that scared me,” said Joanne as she got up from the floor. “Ow, I think I bruised my ass…”

Neville laughed. “Your ass is fine my love. And I agree. Snape frightens all, in presence and vocally.”

Joanne shivered, and brushed it off. “Are you okay?” he asked as he got up from the floor.

“It’s drafty here in the castle,” said Joanne as she picked up her towel. “Even more so when you’re naked.”

Neville grinned and kissed her passionately. “Are you going to audition for Mamma Mia?”

“I would, but I don’t think I’d get a part,” said Joanne as she put her clothes back on. “I’m not that good of a singer…”

“If we sang a duet, would you audition?” asked Neville.

“I doubt Snape would allow a duet audition, love,” said Joanne.

“Well, I’m going to audition,” said Neville. “Come on, it’ll be fun!”

“I don’t even know what to sing!” said Joanne as she brushed her long curly locks. “Do you even know what your song will be?”

“I do,” smiled Neville. “I’m going to sing Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls.”

“Let me hear you sing it,” said Joanne. “Please? For me?”

He cleared his throat, and began to sing to her. “ And I'd give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't want to go home right now. And all I can taste is this moment, and all I can breathe is your life. Cause sooner or later it's over. I just don't want to miss you tonight. And I don't want the world to see me cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am. And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming or the moment of truth in your lies. When everything seems like the movies, yeah you bleed just to know your alive. And I don't want the world to see me cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am. And I don't want the world to see me cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am. I don't want the world to see me cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am.

“I just thought up a song I could sing,” swooned Joanne as he kissed her. “Please, Mr. Jailer from Crybaby.”

“Never heard of it,” said Neville. “Sing it for me?”

Joanne looked into his eyes, and sang seductively. “ Please Mr. Jailer, won’t you let my man go free? Please Mr. Jailer, won’t you let my man go free? He don’t belong in prison, though he’s guilty as can be. But the only crime he’s guilty of is simply loving me. Please Mr. Jailer, won’t you let my man go free? Well I know it won’t be long now till they cut his hair off too. Still, I’m hoping there’s one favor that I could beg of you so please Mr. Jailer, won’t you let my man go free? Yeah, yeah yeah. Just look into his eyes, open up that door. Just listen to his guitar, you’ll know for sure… Yeah, yeah yeah! Please Mr. Jailer, won’t you let my man go free? Yeah, yeah yeah! Please Mr. Jailer, won’t you let my man go free? Whoa ho ho oh, whoa ho, let my man go free.”

“That was beautiful,” said Neville. “There is no doubt in my mind you are getting a lead role.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________

And now the sun is rising, now the long walk back home (back home). There's just so many faces, but no one I need to know (need to know). In the dark I can't fight it, I fake til I'm numb. But in the bright light, I taste you on my tongue. Now the party's over, and everybody’s gone. I'm left here with myself and I wonder what went wrong. And now my heart is broken like the bottles on the floor. Does it really matter? Or am I just hung over you? Ah ah ah, ah ah ah. Or am I just hungover? Even my dirty laundry, everything just smells like you (like you). And now my head is throbbing, every song is out of tune just like you. In the dark I can't fight till it disappears. But in the daylight I taste you in my tears. And now the party's over, and everybody’s gone. I'm left here with myself and I wonder what went wrong. And now my heart is broken like the bottles on the floor. Does it really matter? Or am I just hung over you? Ah ah ah, ah ah ah. Or am I just hungover? Now I’ve got myself looking like a mess. Standing alone trying to pretend but no, I put up my fight. But this is it this time (time) cause I'm here in the end, trying to pretend. I’m here in the end, trying to pretend. Oh, oh. And now the party's over, and everybody’s gone. I'm left here with myself and I wonder what went wrong. And now my heart is broken like the bottles on the floor. Does it really matter? Or am I just hung over you? Ah ah ah, ah ah ah. Or am I just hungover? And now the party's over, and everybody’s gone. I'm left here with myself and I wonder what went wrong. And now my heart is broken, like the bottles on the floor. Does it really matter? Or am I just hung over you? Ah ah ah, ah ah ah. Or am I just hungover? And now the party's over, and everybody’s gone. I'm left here with myself and I wonder what went wrong. And now my heart is broken like the bottles on the floor. Does it really matter? Or am I just hung over you? Ah ah ah, ah ah ah. Or am I just hungover? Ah ah ah
Or am I just hungover?”


Bekkah sang Ke$ha’s Hungover for her audition. She stood in front of him, and bowed gracefully.

“Thank you Bekkah Malfoy,” said Snape as he scribbled Tonya next to her name. “You’re in. NEXT!”

Poor Neville was shaking so badly outside the door that Joanne had to push him inside the room. “WELL HURRY UP LARD ASS!” scowled Snape as Neville entered the room. Poor Neville was so frazzled that he forgot the words to his song.

And I don’t want the world to squeeze, er see me, cause I don’t think that they’d understand…

“Why have you wasted my time?” asked Snape. “Clearly this is one big joke to you, now get out! NEXT!”

“WAIT!” cried Neville. “Please, give me another shot!”

“Fine, but don’t continue to waste my time,” he growled viciously.

Neville closed his eyes, and pretended he was singing to Joanne. He poured his heart out as he sang. “And I don't want the world to see me cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am. And I don't want the world to see me cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am.

“Thank you for not making me regret giving you another shot,” said Snape as he marked him down for Sam. “NEXT!”

Draco strolled into the room, looking like hell. “I’m not auditioning if that’s what you think,” said Draco with a sneer. “Count me out.”

“But you love being on stage!” said Snape as he tapped his quill impatiently. “Come on, you know you want to…”

“Don’t tell me who I am and what I like,” growled Draco. “I don’t need your shit right now. So go fuck yourself and leave me the fuck alone.”

“Fine, and as I fuck myself, you will flunk Hogwarts,” said Snape icily.

Draco froze. That was the last thing he needed. If he failed out of school, his dad WOULD kill him. He threw a chair across the room. “ Under your spell again, I can't say no to you. Crave my heart and its bleeding in your hand. I can't say no to you. Shouldn't have let you torture me so sweetly now I can't let go of this dream. I can't breathe but I feel good enough, I feel good enough for you. Drink up sweet decadence, I can't say no to you. And I've completely lost myself and I don't mind. I can't say no to you. Shouldn't have let you conquer me completely now I can't let go of this dream can't believe that I feel good enough. I feel good enough. Its been such a long time coming, but I feel good. And I'm still waiting for the rain to fall pour real life down on me cause I can't hold on to anything this good enough. Am I good enough for you to love me too? So take care what you ask of me cause I can't say no…

And with that he walked out of the room without caring what part he got. He nearly knocked Joanne over as he stormed out of the room, but she didn’t seem to mind. What resonated with her was his song, and how bitterly he sang it. He had poured his pain and heartache in that song, and she knew it. She wished she could help him, after all, he wasn’t such a bad guy.

“JOANNE!” shouted Snape.

She entered the room, and cleared her throat. “Please Mr. Jailer, won’t you let my man go free? Please Mr. Jailer, won’t you let my man go free? He don’t belong in prison, though he’s guilty as can be. But the only crime he’s guilty of is simply loving me. Please Mr. Jailer, won’t you let my man go free?” she sang as passionately as she could.

“You have the passion for Donna,” said Snape as he walked over to her. He fingered her curls, and she shuddered under his touch. “You’ll be a star…”

“Am I done?” asked Joanne as Snape began to inhale her hair.

Snape whipped out his wand and the door shut with a bang and locked. “I’ve only just begun, my beauty…” He began to kiss her all over her body as his fingers slid under her skirt and into her softness. He paused and then looked at her. “You’ve been with another… I thought you’d only be pleasuring me. I thought you were mine…”

“What I do is none of your business,” hissed Joanne. “And for your information, what you just did is rape, and if you don’t let me go this instant, I WILL tell Dumbledore about this!”

“Tell him and you will rue the day you were born!” shouted Snape after her.

“Too fucking late for that,” shouted Joanne back. “Every fucking day of my life I wish I had died!”

The door slammed, and Snape put his head in his hands. If she told Dumbledore, he’d be sent to Azkaban for sure. He could never hurt Joanne, he loved her. She was the only one alive who he could truly be with, but it was wrong on so many levels. “NEXT!”

Trey came bounding into the room, and Snape perked up. Trey Bronte was an obvious shoo-in for a part. “I’m singing Faithfully by Journey,” said Trey before singing. “Highway run into the midnight sun, wheels go round and round. You're on my mind. Restless hearts sleep alone tonight, sending all my love along the wire. They say that the road ain't no place to start a family. Right down the line it's been you and me, and loving a music man ain't always what it's supposed to be. Girl you stand by me I'm forever yours faithfully…

“You never cease to amaze me, Mr. Bronte,” said Snape. “That was beautiful. I’ve got the perfect role for you. NEXT!”

Snape went through the students, being dragged through some horrible renditions of Hannah Montana songs by some retarded Gryffindor girls, off-key opera sung by wannabe sopranos, and just all around crappy singing. “NEXT!”

Autumn walked in mumbling, “I don’t know why I’m even auditioning,” to herself.

“And what is your audition piece Miss Bronte?” asked Snape.

“Thank You For The Music,” said Autumn, clearing her throat. “I’m nothing special, in fact, I’m a bit of a bore. When I tell a joke, you’ve probably heard it before. But I have a talent, a wonderful thing. Cause everyone listens when I start to sing. I’m so grateful and proud, all I want to do is sing it out loud. So I say thank you for the music, the songs I’m singing. Thanks for all the joy they’re giving. Who can live without it? I ask in all honesty, what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me…

“I’ve found my Sophie!” cried Snape. “You are perfect, Autumn! I have a clear vision of it all! This musical will be spectacular!”

Autumn jumped up and down squealing. Mamma Mia was her all time favorite musical, and the fact that she had gotten the lead made her the happiest girl in Hogwarts. “Oh my God thank you professor Snape! I promise I won’t let you down!”

She ran out of the classroom, bouncing off the walls to find Trey to tell him the good news. “TREY!!!!!!!!!!!!” she shouted as she tackled him to the floor.

“AUTUMN!!!!!!!!!!” shouted Trey as he gave her a noogie. “What’s up twin?”

“I’ve got Sophie in the musical!” said Autumn as she hugged him.

“I am so proud of you!” cried Trey as he hugged her tightly. “I knew you were good enough to make it. Don’t doubt yourself, you are incredibly talented.”

Autumn laughed as Trey picked her up and began to spin her around and around, and she felt a joy she hadn’t felt in a long time.
___________________________________________________________________________________

He heard sobbing coming from the empty hallway, echoing off of the walls. Draco looked around, and saw Joanne sitting and crying on the window sill. She looked like hell, and her breath came in choked sobs and gasps. “What’s wrong?” asked Draco.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” sniffled Joanne. “Just when I find a bit of happiness, Snape has to ruin it by finger fucking me!” She began to sob harder, and she pulled her knees into her chest, laying her head to rest on them.

“Snape molested you?” he whispered.

“Yeah, and he knows I’ve been screwing someone…” sobbed Joanne.

“Well, even I know that if you finger a girl you could tell if she’s fresh or used goods,” said Draco, which made Joanne cry even harder. “I don’t mean you are a whore for fuck’s sake! Stop crying!”

Joanne wiped her tears, and looked at Draco. “I heard you singing for your audition. I know you’ve been hurting for a while. You can tell me, I swear I won’t tell anyone.”

“Ha, that’s rich,” said Draco as he continued to walk away from her. “I’m not a pussy who talks about his problems to that filthy muggle Oprah and want some sympathy. No thanks, I’m fine on my own.”

“Answer me this, do you have at least one friend in your life right now?”

Draco paused and thought. To be brutally honest, he didn’t have one friend in the world at that very moment. “Let me be your friend. Tell me what’s wrong…”

“You wouldn’t believe half of what I would tell you,” said Draco, looking her straight in her eyes. “And you’d tell everyone my shit anyways. I know you, you’re like that.”

“I keep my mouth shut for friends, not for inane acquaintances,” replied Joanne. “Come on, tell me.”

“Fine,” said Draco as he took her to his room. “But let’s speak of this in private…”

Once the door was securely locked and shut, Joanne sat down on the floor with Draco. “Spill.”

He told her about his family life, his abusive father, and Bekkah’s blissfully ignorant knowledge of it all. Joanne let him speak, and when his voice began to break, she put her hand on his face tenderly, and then hugged him comfortingly.

And then he told her how he had raped Autumn, and her jaw hit the floor. “Why would you do that to her?” she said, speechless. “Why did you rape her?”

“I DON’T KNOW!” shouted Draco as he overturned a nearby chair. He breathed heavily. “I don’t know…”

“Well, I for one know for a fact she despises you,” said Joanne. “It would have been one thing if she even remotely liked you-”

“I know it was wrong!” growled Draco.

“You go about having sex for all the wrong reasons!” said Joanne as she got up and paced the room. “You have sex with someone because you love them, not to just fuck!”

“Stop being such a hypocrite!” scowled Draco. “You know your slate is far from pristine.”

“I learned from it though!” said Joanne. “See, I found my true love, after all of the pain and heartache. And having sex with him-”

“UGH!” gagged Draco. “You have sex with it?!”

“Yes, I’ve had GREAT sex with Neville,” said Joanne. “But that is besides the point! What you need to do is settle down and find the right girl for you. Once you find her, you can fuck her, and anything else your dick desires.”

“But how do I get the right girl?!” he growled.

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you get her…”
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Late that night, Joanne crept into Gryffindor tower towards the boys dorms. She snuck into Fred’s room, and shut the door quietly behind her. She began to drip some feminine perfume onto his skin, and kissed his white shirt all over, adorning it with her red lipstick. Once she had finished, she crept out of the room, and went back to bed, waiting for the fireworks to go off in the morning.

She didn’t have to wait for long. At breakfast, she sat at the Ravenclaw table munching on some toast when Rosie’s screams echoed the Great Hall. SLAP! Fred fell to the floor clutching his face. “WHO WAS THE WHORE?” she screamed. “WHO’D YOU FUCK LAST NIGHT CAUSE IT WASN’T ME!”

“I swear, I don’t know what you are talking about!” said Fred defensively.

“Oh, so those lipstick marks appeared by magic?” retaliated Rosie. “And you smell like a whore on your own?”

“I swear to you, I don’t know anything!” said Fred.

“I’m done,” said Rosie as she left the Great Hall in tears.

Draco came walking past the Ravenclaw table near Joanne. “What was that about?” he asked.

“I believe I just helped you get the right girl,” said Joanne as she wiped her mouth with a napkin.