Status: Active

Hogwarts, A Musical

Third Year, Third Semester Part Four

If Draco thought that getting Rosie was going to be easy after she had dumped Fred, he was dead wrong. Instead of how he’d pictured, she running into his open arms and running down the sand by the Black Lake as the sun set behind them, she’d instead moped around the castle avoiding all contact with the male species. He was getting fed up with her emo attitude, and he often complained to Joanne about it.

“WHY CAN’T SHE JUST GET OVER IT?!” he shouted. “GOD!”

“She really liked him,” said Joanne, considering it. “Have patience…”

“I have gone without sex for a week now,” hissed Draco. “I’m losing my patience. I want her to be my girlfriend now so I can fuck her as soon as possible.”

“Hate to break it to you, but Rosie is an uber virgin,” laughed Joanne. “All I can say is, that sucks for you…”

“Joanne, that is not funny,” sneered Draco. “Seriously? Is she really saving herself?”

“That’s what I’ve heard,” replied Joanne.

“Well, if that’s the case, will you have sex with me?” asked Draco.

“WHAT?!” shrieked Joanne loudly. “NO!”

“Please!” begged Draco. “I can’t go like this! I can’t NOT have sex!”

“Go find a Slytherin slut who’d do it!”

“I’d rather not,” said Draco. “I’d rather do it with someone like you. You’re pretty good in the sack you know.”

“I’m taken,” said Joanne. “I’m with Neville. I’m sleeping with him, and him only. Not you.”

“What, are you two married?” asked Draco.

“No.”

“Well, then you can have sex with me every once and a while,” replied Draco. “I’m not asking for every day, just at least three times a week. Please, I have urges I need to be fulfilled badly…”

“Can’t your hand do the job?” asked Joanne. “Why must it be me?”

“Because if I have to wait to have sex with a woman, I will seriously die.”

“You need sex rehab,” said Joanne as she shook her head. “You know, if you wait for a girl, it actually makes you look good in her eyes.”

“Okay, I got an idea,” said Draco as he pulled her to the side. “We have sex three times a week until I start going out with Rosie. Once I am going out with her, we will stop having sex. Agreed?”

“What am I getting out of this stupid deal?” asked Joanne.

“Besides pleasure Neville could only dream of giving you?” said Draco. Joanne rolled her eyes. “Name your price.”

“My rules are simple. You will never tell Neville anything about us having sex. This means past, present, and future sexual encounters will never be revealed to him, or anyone else. Your lips must be sealed. And for the next musical the school does you must convince Snape to do the musical Chicago, and to automatically assign me as Roxie Hart. That, and I want a million galleons…”

“Okay, where am I going to get that?” asked Draco. “And what if I can’t convince him?”

“Imperius his ass,” said Joanne. “And you’re rich. If you can’t do a million galleons, give me half a million then. Then I will screw you till the cows come home.”

“You’ve got a deal,” said Draco as they shook on it.

“ATTENTION STUDENTS WHO HAVE AUDITIONED FOR MAMMA MIA!” bellowed Snape over the loudspeaker. “THE LIST HAS BEEN POSTED IN THE GREAT HALL.”

Joanne and Draco looked at each other, then took off running to see the list. “Out of my way!” cried Draco as he elbowed a first year in the face.

“You know if you want to get the girl, you can’t go elbowing people in the face, especially first years,” said Joanne. “It’s not a turn on for girls.”

“Shut up,” said Draco as he looked at the list.

Donna- Joanne Bellacuore
Sophie- Autumn Bronte
Tonya- Bekkah Malfoy
Rosie- Layla Mosely
Lisa- Astoria Greengrass
Ali- Ginny Weasley
Skye- Dylan Zamora
Bill- Cedric Diggory
Sam- Neville Longbottom
Harry- Draco Malfoy
Pepper- Trey Bronte


“Oh my God!” squealed Joanne. “I’m Autumn’s mum!”

“Hold the phone,” said Draco. “I am Harry Bright? As in GAY Harry Bright?!”

“Haha, well, technically I was your first and last lover,” grinned Joanne.

“Shut up you!” growled Draco. “I’m going to murder Snape.”

“Oi! Congrats on getting Donna!” cried Trey as he came running towards Joanne.

“Here we go, Trey alert,” said Draco as he groaned.

“He we go, loser alert,” said Trey. “Anyways, this musical is going to be AWESOME! Neville is going to play Sam, and Autumn will be Sophie, and I’m Pepper!”

“Who’s Pepper again?” asked Draco.

“He’s the one who likes older women, and gets with Tanya,” said Trey, his eyebrows wiggling suggestively.

“Trey, you wouldn’t know what to do with a real woman if she came with a fucking manual,” said Draco harshly.

“At least I’m not playing the gay one,” scoffed Trey as he picked up his skateboard.

“Oh go jack off,” spat Draco.

“You’d want me to, remember, you’re gay!” laughed Trey as he ran down the hall before Draco could kill him.

“BRONTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” bellowed Draco.

“What?” asked Autumn.

“Ugh, not you,” groaned Draco. “Your stupid twin you idiot!”

“HEY!” said Joanne. “Do not talk about my daughter that way.”

“Whatever,” said Draco.

“Oh my gosh this is so awesome!” cried Autumn. “You are going to be my mom! And we’re going to both dye our hair blonde!”

“Hold up-” said Joanne. “I’m dying my hair?”

“Snape’s giving the two of us some hair dye that will last until the day of the show,” said Autumn. “I can’t wait to be blonde, can you? It’ll be such a great change from our normal dark hair!”

Draco laughed as he watched Joanne’s face turn pale. She was going to look like an idiot. She could never pull off blonde hair, especially not with her dark eyebrows. She felt like screaming.

“AUTUMN! JOANNE! DRACO!” cried Bekkah as she pushed her way through the crowd. “I can’t believe I am Tanya! This is going to be great!”

“I knew you’d get that role,” grinned Draco. “They wrote that role for you. You ARE Tanya.”

“Thanks,” smiled Bekkah. She turned and tripped over Pansy’s skank legs, and was about to fall on her face when someone grabbed her, holding her in his arms safely. Pansy sneered at her, and then walked away. “Whoa!”

“Are you okay?” asked Cedric Diggory. “I saw that evil Pansy girl try to purposely trip you, and I had to grab you. I mean, it would be the only thing to do in a situation like that. I mean, I wouldn’t have wanted you to ruin your beautiful face…”

Bekkah blushed deep crimson as he helped her back up. “Thanks, and yes I am okay. I’m more than okay now…”

“I’m Cedric…”

“Bekkah…”

They stared at each other, mystified by each other’s gorgeousness, and then-

“Oh God, I am going to be sick!” moaned Joanne as Bekkah and Cedric began to grossily make-out and feel each other passionately and wildly like a couple of crazed horn dogs. “Get a room!”

“JOANNE!” cried Neville. She ran towards him and threw her arms around him and kissed him. “I got Sam! I marry you in the end!”

“I know!” smiled Joanne. “Isn’t this great? We all get great parts. Except for Draco that is.”

Neville laughed, and Draco shot him an evil look and he stopped. “I wanna love you forever, and this is all I'm asking of you. 10,000 lifetimes together is that so much for you to do? 'Cause from the moment that I saw your face and felt the fire of your sweet embrace. I swear I knew I wanna love you forever,” sang Joanne as she looked into Neville’s eyes.

Draco retched, ruining the moment. “Must you always ruin such a nice moment?” asked Autumn, scowling at him. “God, you are such a downer.”

“Oh really? I wake up every evenin' with a big smile on my face, and it never feels out of place. And you're still probably workin' at a nine to five pace. I wonder how bad that tastes. When you see my face hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell. When you walk my way hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell. Now you'll never see what you've done to me. You can take back your memories they're no good to me. And here's all your lies, you can look me in the eyes with that sad sad look that you wear so well… When you see my face hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell. When you walk my way hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell. And when you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well, then he's a fool you're just as well hope it gives you hell,” sang Draco to Autumn.

Autumn looked like she was on the verge of tears. “Tell me did you sail across the sun? Did you make it to the milky way to see the lights all faded and that heaven is overrated? Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star, one without a permanent scar and did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there?” retaliated Joanne.

Goody two, goody two, goody goody two shoes. Goody two, goody two, goody goody two shoes. Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do? You don't drink don't smoke - what do you do? Subtle innuendoes follow, there must be something inside.. Goody two, goody two, goody goody two shoes. Goody two, goody two, goody goody two shoes…” sang Draco.

Joanne was just about to kill Draco when all of a sudden someone began to sing randomly. “Round round get around I get around. Yeah get around round round I get around. I get around… From town to town… I'm a real cool head… I'm makin' real good bread…” Trey zoomed in on his skateboard, singing the Beach Boys classic hit.

“Damm, your twin is talented,” said Joanne as she watched Trey air guitar, skateboard, and sing at the same time.

“I know he is,” smiled Autumn. “I wouldn’t trade him for a million galleons.”

“I’m leaving this sing a long,” scowled Draco. “Trey’s here.”

“Good riddance,” said Autumn as she turned her back to watch her brother.

“Joanne, would you like to ACCOMPANY me?” asked Draco suggestively. She sighed, and left the room with Draco. Oddly enough, Neville was far too fixated on Trey’s skateboarding stunts than where Joanne was.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Are you sure?”

“YES!”

“Really?” asked Cedric as he took her hand and led her to the Hufflepuff dorms. “I mean, we’ve just sort of met.”

“You want me, I want you, let’s screw like bunnies!” said Bekkah as she tore open his shirt. He picked her up and kissed her as she wrapped her legs around his waist. “Ceddie!”

He walked to his room, carrying her, and locked the door behind him. “God, I love that name,” he smiled. “No one’s ever nicknamed me that.”

“Oh Ceddie,” said Bekkah as she tore off her clothes. Cedric undressed quickly, and began to enter her hard and fast. Bekkah laughed and moaned with delight as he began to please her. “Ceddie, you are amazing! You’re my little Hufflepuff Sex God! OH YES!!!!!”

“I aim to please you,” said Cedric as he picked her up and slammed her up against the wall in a heat of passion. He wrapped her legs around his waist, and drove himself into deeper and rougher into her. “Am I pleasing you now?”

“No,” grinned Bekkah as she arched her back. “You’ve been pleasing me since we started.”

Cedric smirked, and drove himself into her faster and harder. Bekkah began to moan louder and louder as the two built their way to orgasm. With one last deep thrust, the two of them screamed and came. Their juices trickled and mingled on each others inner thighs. Bekkah cocked an eyebrow and began to lick up his come.

“Two can play at that game,” said Cedric as he began to eat her out while she continued to lick and suck him. His tongue entered her wet heat, and he flicked his tongue over her clit. She moaned as her hands gripped his hardness moving up and down as she sucked. “Oh God Bekkah. Don’t stop.”

Bekkah increased her speed, taking him deeper into her mouth. “BEKKAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he screamed into her wetness. “OH YES BEKKAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“CEDDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” screamed Bekkah. “OH MY GOD, DON’T STOP!!!!!!!!! OH GOD!!!!!!”

Bekkah moved her hand faster and faster, and Cedric began to scream louder than ever. “BEKKAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!”

Show me love, show me love, show me love, show me love, show me love, till you open the door. Show me love, show me love, show me love, show me love, show me love, till I’m up off the floor. Show me love, show me love, show me love, show me love, show me love, till its inside my pores. Show me love, show me love, show me love, show me love, show me love, till I’m screaming for more,” sang Bekkah as Cedric exploded into orgasm. “I’m only just beginning the pleasure Ceddie…”

She took out her dominatrix whip that she had hidden in her robes pocket for unexpected sex romps, and cracked it in the air. “Ooh, feisty are we?” grinned Cedric. “I love a woman in control.”

Lookin' for some hot stuff baby this evening, I need some hot stuff baby tonight. I want some hot stuff baby this evening. Gotta have some hot stuff, gotta have some love tonight. I need hot stuff. I want some hot stuff. I need some hot stuff,” sang Bekkah as she cracked the whip again. “Fuck me hard and fast!”

“No need to ask,” grinned Cedric as he grabbed her and sat her on his desk, and began to pound her.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“It’ll be much better since you’ll be conscious this time,” said Draco as he entered his room. “What do you prefer we do first?”

“Why are you asking?” said Joanne.

“Well, each has their own likes and dislikes. I prefer to just screw, whereas some like foreplay, whips and chains…”

“Just screw me and get it over with,” sighed Joanne. She took off her clothes, and watched as Draco undressed. He was incredibly handsome and muscular, and she noticed he was also well endowed as the rumors had told her. She wanted to tell him Neville was bigger, but she knew to keep her mouth shut. If she made less remarks, she’d get this over with, and would leave to go read Little Women.

“What are you staring at?” asked Draco.

“I can see why they call you the Slytherin Sex God,” said Joanne with a shudder.

“Come, lie down,” said Draco as she slowly got into his bed. “What’s your pleasure? Cunnilingus? Fellatio? Anal? Hardcore?”

“Like I said, just fuck me,” said Joanne as she closed her eyes. “Make it as fast as you possibly can go so I can just orgasm and leave…”

“Have it your way then,” said Draco as he got on top of her, and held her legs up and out as he began to enter her. “Who the hell plowed you?”

“I told you, Neville is pretty big,” moaned Joanne as he thrust into her faster and harder. “Oh God…”

“Impossible,” said Draco. “One of the school’s biggest virgins is packing? I doubt it.”

“Well, it’s true,” said Joanne as she kissed Draco. “Stop talking and fuck me harder.”

Draco pumped faster and faster, going as deep as he could go, and she began to scream and come all over the bed. With one final thrust, he screamed and came all over her and the bed. “That was well deserved and needed,” he said. “Are you into threesomes?”

“If you want me to fuck you and Rosie, you are out of your God damned mind!” cried Joanne as she got out of his bed.

“No, I meant that maybe we could drug Neville and we could have a threesome,” said Draco. “Think about it…”

“That’s laughable,” said Joanne as she put her clothes back on in a rush. “I’ve got to go, someone might see me and then rumors will spread and shit…”

“Whatever floats your boat,” said Draco as he lay back comfortably in his bed.

Joanne left the room as quickly as she could, and got to the first floor when Neville spotted her. “Joanne!”

She jumped. “Oh God, you scared me,” she laughed as she clutched her heart. “Don’t scare me like that love!”

“Do you want to practice our duet together?” asked Neville. “Or maybe we could… you know…”

“Not tonight my love,” said Joanne as she kissed Neville. “I’m feeling tired…”

“Oh okay, would you like me to walk you to your room?” asked Neville.

“I’d like that,” smiled Joanne as he took her hand and walked her upstairs.

He kissed her once they got to Ravenclaw tower, and ran his fingers through her curly hair. “Sweet dreams, my beloved Joanne.”

“Sweet dreams,” replied Joanne as she kissed him passionately. “Ah, what the hell…”

She threw him up against the wall and began to kiss him with a fiery passion. She rubbed his growing hardness, and he began to moan softly. “Not here, Filch will catch us,” he whispered as he kissed her neck. “Oh, God I want you so bad…”

“Lo so, mi amore,” said Joanne as she led him to her room. “I know my love…”

As Neville began to ravage and pleasure her, Joanne felt extremely guilty. She loved Neville with her whole heart, and yet, she was all wrong for him. She was cheating on him, and having sex with Draco, and if he’d ever find out about that… Well, she didn’t want to know.

Besides that, if anyone found out about who she really was, and what she really was, everyone would shun her. Draco, ha! If he’d known who he was really fucking, he’d kill himself. She tried not to think about all of the blackmail people had on her, and tried to focus on Neville. As long as he never found out who she was, and what she did, he would love her and take care of her forever.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“I am not going to push you guys too hard since finals are around the corner,” said Snape at their first musical meeting for Mamma Mia. “We are going to practice techniques, since this is the easier part to do and learn. This is the foundation for which we perform. We develop our craft, and we hone our craft…”

“Now, I need a volunteer!”

Lacey Mosely raised her hand timidly. “Miss Mosely, you will do. Come and stand in front.”

She walked to the front of the room, facing the students. She looked at her boyfriend Trey and smiled. He smiled back, and gave her a wink.

“Now!” said Snape. “I want you to sing any song that comes to mind. BUT! Here’s the catch. You have to choose any song that you want to sing to someone. Today, we are going to practice singing to people.”

“Um, okay,” said Lacey quietly. She choose her boyfriend Trey, and took his hand and started to sing. “You’ll always be a part of me. I’m part of you indefinitely. Boy don’t you know you can’t escape me. Ooh darling cause you’ll always be my baby. And we’ll linger on. Time can’t erase a feeling this strong. No way you’re ever gonna shake me. Ooh darling cause you’ll always be my baby…

“Very nicely done,” said Snape as the room applauded politely. “Could use a bit more passion behind it, but you were on key the whole time. Okay, pair up with people, and start singing to them!”

Autumn tried to grab Bekkah, she’d rather sing to her than Draco, but she had paired up with Cedric. She looked over, and saw Joanne, and ran to her. “Be my partner?” she asked.

“Sorry,” winced Joanne sympathetically. “Neville’s claimed me already… But maybe Dylan’s available?”

Autumn looked over, and saw that Dylan was indeed partnerless. She walked over to him, and started to say something when Draco cut her off. “Bronte, I need a partner.”

“Sorry Draco, but she’s mine,” said Dylan, putting an arm around her defensively. “Come on Autumn, let’s get away from Fake-o Malfoy over here…”

“Dream on Dylan Za-BOREah,” scowled Draco. Inside, Autumn was dancing and happy. Dylan had just stood up for her! A hottie stood up for her!

“Thanks for saving me from that,” said Autumn as they moved into a corner. “I’ll go first. The worst is over now, and we can breathe again. I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away. There so much left to learn and no one left to fight. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain.

Cause I’m broken when I’m open and I don’t feel like I am strong enough. Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome and I don’t feel right when you’re gone away,” sang Dylan and Autumn together in perfect harmony.

Everyone stopped their singing and stared at them. Snape marveled at them. “Well done Dylan and Autumn! Fifty points to each of your houses for your dedication and talent!”

“Thanks partner,” grinned Dylan. “Hey, Autumn, do you want to go to Hogsmeade with me this weekend?”

Autumn turned a shade of pink. “Sure, I guess…”

“Sweet, I’ll look forward to it,” said Dylan as he blew her a kiss. “I’m going to go help the others. I’ll see you around, babe.”

“See you,” said Autumn breathlessly.

Meanwhile, Draco was fuming. Not only was he partnerless, but no one would let him in their group. That was it. He was going to gate crash one group, and he didn’t care what the fuck they said. It was either that or have Snape deduct points from Slytherin.

Love, love me do. You know I love you. I’ll always be true. So please love me do. Oh love me do…” sang Neville to Joanne.

“Wow, I just gagged in my throat,” said Draco, making retching noises. “Okay now that the little love fest is broken up, Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas. Everybody is looking for something. Some of them want to use you. Some of them want to get used by you. Some of them want to abuse you. Some of them want to be abused…

“Wow,” said Joanne. “That’s the best you could come up with?”

“It was the first song that popped into my head!” growled Draco. “Like you could do better?”

Your love is like a tidal wave spinnin' over my head. Drownin' me in your promises better left unsaid. You're the right kind of sinner to release my inner fantasies. The invincible winner, and you know that you were born to be. You're a heartbreaker, dreammaker, love-taker, don't you mess around with me. You're a heartbreaker, dreammaker, love-taker, don't you mess around, no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your love has set my soul on fire burnin' outta control. You taught me the ways of desire now it's takin' its toll. You're the right kind of sinner to release my inner fantasies. The invincible winner, and you know that you were born to be. You're a heartbreaker, dreammaker, love-taker, don't you mess around with me. You're a heartbreaker, dreammaker, love-taker, don't you mess around, no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the right kind of sinner to release my inner fantasies. The invincible winner, and you know that you were born to be. You're a heartbreaker, dreammaker, love-taker, don't you mess around with me. You're a heartbreaker, dreammaker, love-taker, don't you mess around, no no no. You're a heartbreaker, dreammaker, love-taker, don't you mess around with me. You're a heartbreaker, dreammaker, love-taker, heartbreaker!” sang Joanne to Draco. She sang with feeling, pouring her naturally rebellious heart into the song, and really getting into it.

Draco clapped and smiled. “I was wrong about you then, Bellacuore. I was very wrong indeed.”

Joanne got chills as Draco looked at her oddly, almost as if she had not sang that song to demean him, but to entice him. “Back off, Malfoy!” said Neville as he put his arms around her. “Just walk away.”

“Longbottom, I don’t have to. I practically own this school, which means I own the pathetic people like you in this school too.”

“Shut your mouth,” growled Neville, taking out his wand. “Or I will shut it for you!”

“Neville, stop!” said Joanne as sparks flew out of his wand. “Snape will see!”

“Yes, listen to your girlfriend, the only one you’ll ever get,” smirked Draco.

“Chiudi la boca!” said Joanne angrily, stepping in between the two feuding boys. “Shut your mouth!”

“What’s going on?” asked Bekkah as she came over with Cedric.

“Who’s that?” asked Draco staring at Cedric.

“I’m her boyfriend,” said Cedric.

“You’ve got to be shitting me,” said Draco. “Dumbo over here? Dumbo Diggory?”

“HEY!” cried Bekkah and Cedric together.

“Well, it’s true!” said Draco. “God, even Longbottom can run circles around this idiot.”

“Will you stop making rude remarks about my boyfriend!?” yelled Joanne.

“Watch your step,” said Draco icily. “Or I will ruin your ass.”

“Not before I kill you first,” whispered Joanne so low only Draco could hear. “Threaten me, and it will be the last thing you ever do.”

Draco sneered at her, and then walked out of the room. “What was that about?” asked Neville.

“No idea,” said Joanne as she watched Draco storm out of the room. Now her heart was in her stomach. Any day now, any second or minute, he could ruin everything she was trying to build. She fought back tears, and as Snape dismissed them, she and Neville walked around the school grounds and held hands.
___________________________________________________________________________________

“Kitty get off my dang outfit!” cried Autumn. It was finally the weekend, and she was trying to get Crush, her cat, off of the outfit she was going to wear to Hogsmeade on her date with Dylan. “KITTY!”

Crush sat on the cute off the shoulder ruffled green shirt and black dress pants and meowed innocently. “I mean it kitty, get off my clothes! You’ve already gotten enough fur on it!”

Crush stared at her with his big green eyes, and then moved. “That’s better you stubborn cat. Thank God you didn’t get that much fur on my cute outfit…”

Autumn quickly threw on her outfit and began to apply some black mascara. She put on a little bit of silver eye shadow, and put on her favorite lip gloss, and looked herself over in the mirror. She looked hot.

As she walked out of the double doors of Hogwarts, boys’ heads were turning. Even Draco was stopping to stare at her. She made her way to Hogsmeade, and found Dylan leaning against a shop window. “Hey,” she said, smiling sweetly.

“Hey Autumn,” he said as he flicked his hair back. “Where would you like to go first?”

“Want to go get some sweets?” she asked, looking up into his eyes.

“I already got my sweet right here,” he said as he put his arm around her. “You’re sweet enough to cause a mouthful of cavities.”

Autumn sighed as they walked hand in hand to Honeydukes. As she was looking around the shop, she saw Joanne and Neville perusing the Cauldron Cakes. Joanne waved, and mouthed that she looked like one fine mamma. Autumn grinned back at her, and Joanne waved as she and Neville left the shop with a bag of candy.

“Hey sister!” said Trey as he walked in with Lacey. “Oh, hi Dylan. What’s up?”

“Dylan, this is my twin brother Trey,” said Autumn. “Trey, this is Dylan. He’s my boyfriend.”

“Nice!” said Trey. “I knew it was a matter of time before you got one. I mean, we both have the same good looks…”

Autumn laughed and hugged her brother. “Oh you… He’s such a kidder Dylan.”

“No, I can see how you two are twins,” smiled Dylan. “You both are so much alike. You’re both different and funny and spunky. It’s the best of both worlds.”

“And aren’t we lucky to have them?” asked Lacey as she kissed Trey. “I love you Trey.”

“I better go, Lacey wants to go to Zonko’s so we can get some good pranks. I’m fixing on getting Draco!”

“Be careful and make sure he never finds out it’s you!” hollered Autumn after her brother. That’s the last thing she needed. Her twin brother to be killed by stupid Draco over an innocent prank.

“Come on, let’s go get something to drink,” said Dylan as he bought her several Chocolate Frogs and Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans. “Where do you want to go? Three Broomsticks? Madam Puddifoot’s?”

“Madam Puddifoot’s,” said Autumn. “I love their tea!”

“What a weird coincidence, so do I,” grinned Dylan. “Yeah, most people think it’s pussy if a guy likes tea over coffee, but I do. I love it, and I drink it to calm my nerves before big tests, and it works.”

“I don’t think you are,” said Autumn as they entered the shop. “Can you order me a vanilla chai tea? I’ve got to go to the bathroom…”

“Sure, I’ll be sitting in that corner booth over there when you get back,” said Dylan.

Autumn ran to the bathroom, and began to fix her hair. Her long black hair was windblown, almost as if the wind had seriously raped her hair. She took out a brush and began to work quickly on her hair. In a matter of minutes, her hair was back to its sexy sleekness, and she put away her brush and left the bathroom.

“Welcome back,” said Dylan as she sat down facing him. “Here’s your vanilla chai.”

“Thanks,” she said, sipping the hot drink. “Mm this is great.”

“Yeah, this is,” smiled Dylan, making Autumn’s face flush. “Oh they’re playing Taylor Swift. We were both young when I first saw you, I close my eyes and the flashback starts. I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air. See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns. I see you make your way through the crowd and say hello, little did I know…

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles, and my daddy said stay away from Juliet. And I was crying on the staircase begging you please don't go. And I said Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, it's a love story baby just say yes!” sang Autumn. “I love Taylor Swift! She’s one of my favorite singers.”

“She’s pretty talented,” agreed Dylan. “But you’re a way better singer than her.”

“Dylan, that’s so sweet,” said Autumn, blushing.

Dylan leaned in to kiss her, and she leaned to meet his soft awaiting lips. Love Story continued to play as they kissed innocently in the shop, and the couple were so wrapped into each other that they did not see Draco drop his Mocha Latte when he saw them kiss through the shop window.
♠ ♠ ♠
Third year is almost over! And thank God! I'm going to make a fourth one, but the chapters will say FOURTH YEAR, Semester One, etc. It'll be in the same story category since nothing is changing. That's the theme of my work, so I don't think I need to add another story. Okay leave me comments about how much you love me!