Status: Active

Hogwarts, A Musical

Fourth Year, First Semester (From Summer To When School Starts)

I have a dream, a song to sing to help me cope with anything,” sang Autumn as she stood in the center of the stage. “If you see the wonder of a fairytale, you can take the future even if you fail… Sam Carmichael, Bill Anderson, and Harry Bright…” She had three letters in her hands, and she slipped them into the mailbox that was in front of her.

“PERFECT!” hollered Snape. “Now, the ensemble for Honey, Honey please enter stage left!”

“I’ve got a major problem,” said Autumn to Ginny and Layla. “I want my dad to be at my wedding.”

“Sophie, but you don’t know who your dad is!” said Ginny.

“Okay, come over here, I’ve got to tell you a secret!”

“Ooh this must be something!” squealed Layla.

“I went snooping around the attic when I found this!” said Autumn as she held up an old diary. “It’s mum’s diary!”

“Donna’s diary!” chorused Layla and Ginny.

“And this is the key to finding out who my dad is, I just know it!” exclaimed Autumn. “Dear Diary, Sam rode me over to the little island. We danced on the beach and we kissed on the beach and…

“And what?” asked Layla and Ginny.

“And nothing, it just says dot dot dot after,” said Autumn. “Sam’s the one! I know he is! I’ve never felt like this before!Honey honey, how you thrilled me a-ha honey honey. Honey honey, nearly killed me a-ha honey honey. I’ve heard about him before. I wanted to know some more. And now I know what they mean he’s a love machine. OH HE MAKES ME DIZZY! Honey honey let me feel it a-ha honey honey. Honey honey don’t conceal it a-ha honey honey. The way that you kiss goodnight, the way that you hold me tight I feel like I wanna sing when you do your THING!

“Oh so Sam is your father!” said Ginny.

“There’s more to the story!” cried Autumn as she laughed and turned the page. “All this time Sam has been telling me he loves me, and now he’s announced that he’s engaged so he‘s gone home to get married, and I am never going to see him again.

“Oh my God!” said Layla. “Poor Donna!”

Dear Diary, what a night! Bill rented a motor boat and I took him to the little island. Though I am still obsessed with Sam, Bill’s so wild! He’s such a funny guy! One thing lead to another and… DOT DOT DOT!” Autumn turned the page and began to read. “Harry turned up out of the blue, so I said I’d show him the island. He’s so sweet and understanding! I couldn’t help it and DOT DOT DOT!

“Here comes the bridesmaids!” smiled Joanne as she entered the room. “Oh you all are so tall! Stop growing for heaven’s sake! You guys look like you’re having fun already.”

“Oh we are!” said Layla smiling.

“Ha ha… I used to have fun,” said Joanne gloomily.

“Oh we know!” chirruped Layla and Ginny. Joanne looked at them strangely, and then walked off the stage.

“PERFECTION!” cried Snape. “Take five!”

Joanne grabbed a bottle of water from her bag and began to guzzle it down. They were outside on the makeshift stage on the Quidditch pitch, where they would be performing the musical to the entire school for back to school night. “Autie, you were fantastic!” she said as she hugged her. “My little daughter!”

“Thanks,” said Autumn as she smiled at her. “I just hope Snape gets to rehearse Trey’s part! I’m dying to see him show off with Bekkah!”

“Oh I know!” said Joanne excitedly. “I can’t wait to see Bekkah be all hot and sexy!”

“I heard that!” said Bekkah as she came running over. “Oh my God, I should beg Snape right now! SNAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Yes Miss Malfoy?” said Snape.

“Can we rehearse Does Your Mother Know?” she asked. “I’ve been working hard on it since I got the sheet music to it. Please?”

“Oh yes please?” asked Trey. “I’ve got great ideas for that scene!”

“Fine,” said Snape. “I want Bekkah and Trey to be on stage. BACKUP GIRLS AND GUYS ON STAGE BEFORE YOU ARE CUT!”

The extras came running onto the stage and got into position as Bekkah and Trey took center stage. “Tanya, let’s pick up where we left off last night…” said Trey seductively as he moved closer to Bekkah.

“Last night never happened,” said Bekkah as she rolled her eyes at him, her arms folded. “I’ve drawn a veil over last night.”

“Come on!” cried Trey as he chased her across the stage. “You don’t mess with the masterpiece!”

“Little boys who play with fire get their fingers burnt!” cried Bekkah. “You’re so hot teasing me, so you’re blue, well I can’t take a chance on a kid like you. It’s something I couldn’t do. There’s that look in your eyes. I can read in your face that your feelings are driving you wild. Oh but boy you’re only a child!

Trey took Bekkah, and began to dance with her as she continued to sing. “Well I can dance with you honey, if you think it’s funny. But does your mother know that you’re out? And I can chat with you baby, flirt a little maybe but does your mother know that you’re out?

Take it easy.

Take it easy, better slow down boy, play it nice and slow, does your mother know?

Take it easy,” sang Trey.

Take it easy, try to cool it boy, play it nice and slow, does your mother know?” sang Bekkah as she danced seductively around Trey. “I can see what you want, but you seem pretty young to be searching for that kind of fun. So maybe I’m not the one. Now you’re so cute, I like your smile. And I know what you mean when you give me a flash of that smile. Oh but boy your only a child! Well I can dance with you honey, if you think it’s funny. But does your mother know that you’re out? And I can chat with you baby, flirt a little maybe but does your mother know that you’re out? Well I can dance with you honey, if you think it’s funny. But does your mother know that you’re out? And I can chat with you baby, flirt a little maybe but does your mother know that you’re out? Does your mother know that you’re out? Does your mother know that you’re out?

The entire cast applauded loudly and Bekkah and Trey bowed. “BRILLIANT!” shouted Snape. “This is going to be the best production of a musical this school has ever seen! And to think we are going to be showcasing this to Beaubatons and Durmstrang schools when they come visit us in September!”

“WHAT?!” cried the cast together.

“Shit, I let the toadstool out of the damn cauldron,” cursed Snape. “Well now that you know, yes, two other schools are coming to Hogwarts to compete in the Triwizard Tournament. Dumbledore will explain all that to you later. And, to welcome our guests, you are going to perform for them, as well as the rest of the school!”

“An even bigger audience?” swooned Joanne nervously. “I-I might have to back out…”

“No you can’t!” said Neville. “I need you to be Donna Sheridan! If you quit, Rosie will take your place!”

“No one is quitting!” bellowed Snape. “You all will do fine. I have faith in all of you. Each of you have talent, that is why you are here. Now, I think you have worked hard enough for today. Until tomorrow then, work on your singing, and look over the script!”

Autumn walked over to Dylan, and he gave her a sweet hug. “You were amazing on that stage.”

“Thanks babe,” said Autumn as the two of them walked up to the school.

“Do you want to go to my room?” asked Dylan. “I kind of wanted to hang there if you’re okay with it.”

“Yeah, sure,” said Autumn as they walked to the Hufflepuff dorms. She looked around, and noticed the walls were adorned with badgers and black and yellow banners. If she were stupid, she would have said this was the bee room.

When Dylan showed her his room, she was in awe. The first thing she noticed was that the walls were painted black, and he had several band posters on the wall. Mostly Seether and Evanescence, but there were a few indie bands too. His bed was a four poster with black sheets and a matching bed spread. The door shut, and Dylan began to fidget with his hands nervously.

“Autumn, I just really wanted to talk to you alone…”

“Well, we are alone!” laughed Autumn nervously.

“Yeah,” said Dylan as he ran a hand through his hair. “I’ve been meaning to tell you this… I think I love you…”

Autumn’s jaw dropped. “What?”

“I love you Autumn Bronte,” said Dylan. “And I hope you feel the same way. I found a song that expresses how I really feel, and I want to sing it to you…”

He sat her down on the edge of his bed, and he stood there in front of her and began to sing. “I could stay awake just to hear you breathing. Watch you smile while you are sleeping, while you’re far away and dreaming. I could spend my life in this sweet surrender. I could stay lost in this moment forever. Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure. Don’t want to close my eyes, don’t want to fall asleep cause I’d miss you babe, and I don’t want to miss a thing. 'Cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do. I'd still miss you, babe and I don't want to miss a thing. Lying close to you, feeling your heart beating. And I'm wondering what you're dreaming, wondering if it's me you're seeing. Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together. And I just want to stay with you in this moment forever, forever and ever. Don’t want to close my eyes, don’t want to fall asleep cause I’d miss you babe, and I don’t want to miss a thing. 'Cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do. I'd still miss you, babe and I don't want to miss a thing. I don't want to miss one smile, I don't want to miss one kiss. Well, I just want to be with you, right here with you, just like this. I just want to hold you close, feel your heart so close to mine. And stay here in this moment for all the rest of time. Don’t want to close my eyes, don’t want to fall asleep cause I’d miss you babe, and I don’t want to miss a thing. 'Cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do. I'd still miss you, babe and I don't want to miss a thing. I don’t want to close my eyes, I don’t want to fall asleep cause I’d miss you babe, and I don’t want to miss a thing. 'Cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do. I'd still miss you, babe and I don't want to miss a thing. Don't want to close my eyes, don't want to fall asleep, yeah. I don't want to miss a thing.

Autumn was speechless. Dylan Zamora, hottie Hufflepuff that she’d been crushing on actually loved her, and sang a love song to her! “Dylan… Oh my God…”

“You hated it,” said Dylan, punching the wall. “GOD DAMN IT! WHY WAS I SO STUPID TO PICK AEROSMITH!”

“I loved it!” blurted out Autumn. “I really did. It was beautiful.”

“You mean it?” asked Dylan. She got up from the bed, and threw her arms around him and began to kiss him passionately. The two of them fell back on the bed as they continued to make out, and Dylan began to feel her up.

“Dylan,” she said grabbing his hands. “Please…”

“Sorry,” said Dylan. “You turn me on babe. What can I say?”

“I’m not ready yet,” said Autumn as memories from Draco raping her flooded her mind. “Maybe next time…”

“Well, can we at least just lay here together?” asked Dylan as he bounced onto his bed. Autumn sighed, and joined him. He held her in his arms, and she leaned her head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. It was very soothing for her, like her own lullaby it lulled her to sleep. Dylan stroked Autumn’s beautiful black hair, and soon followed her off to dreamland.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I was cheated by you, and I think you know when. So I made up my mind, it must come to an end. Look at me now, will I ever learn? I don’t know how, but I suddenly lose control. There’s a fire within my soul. Just one look and I can hear a bell ring, one more look and I forget everything. Whoa oh!” sang Joanne.

“CUT!” cried Rosie as she arrived on Draco’s arm. “God, sing on key will you?”

“Why the fuck is this bitch here?” asked Joanne, her hands on her hips.

“THAT’S MY GIRLFRIEND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!” growled Draco, getting angry. “I brought her here you Italian dipshit. My father owns this place, so I can do whatever I like without your permission!”

“Snape, Rosie is disrupting the rehearsal!” shouted Joanne. Rosie stuck out her tongue, and then Draco began to French kiss her. “Ew, I think I’m going to be sick sir!”

“Rosie, get out of here,” grumbled Snape. “Malfoy, get your ass over here.”

“Yes sir,” said Draco.

“I will not tolerate distractions during rehersals,” said Snape in a tired, angry voice. “One more incident, and you’ll regret being born, boy.”

“Whatever,” said Draco. “I don’t care what you do to me anymore.”

Snape sighed and turned to face the cast. “I need the ensemble for Voulez-Vous onstage now!”

Autumn, Ginny, Astoria, Draco, Neville, Cedric, Dylan, Trey, Joanne, Bekkah, and Layla all assembled themselves onto the stage and began to sing. “People everywhere, a sense of expectation hangin' in the air. Givin' out a spark, across the room your eyes are glowin' in the dark. And here we go again, we know the start we know the end, masters of the scene. We've done it long before and now we're back to get some more. You know what I mean. Voulez-vous, take it now or leave it, now is all we get. Nothing promised, no regrets. Voulez-vous, ain't no big decision. You know what to do. La question c'est voulez-vous. Voulez-vous. And here we go again, we know the start we know the end, masters of the scene. We've done it long before and now we're back to get some more. You know what I mean. Voulez-vous, take it now or leave it, now is all we get. Nothing promised, no regrets. Voulez-vous, ain't no big decision. You know what to do. La question c'est voulez-vous. Voulez-vous.

“That was pretty good,” said Snape. “Draco, you were a bit off key in the beginning. Try standing next to Trey to hit the right notes…”

Trey looked as if Christmas had come early, but Draco on the other hand was fuming. “I was on key the whole time, for your information!”

Autumn could not hold back her laughter. Draco glared at her. “Funny Bronte, real funny. You know what’s really funny? Not having a mum because she ran out on you.”

“Bastard!” cried Trey as he ran towards Draco. Snape stepped in between them.

“No fighting!”

“HE JUST INSULTED OUR FAMILY!” spat Trey.

“DO EITHER OF YOU WANT TO START TERM WITH NEGATIVE POINTS FOR YOUR HOUSES?!” screamed Snape. “THEN KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!!!”

The cast was silent as Trey walked away from Draco, and put an arm around Autumn who was crying. “That was low,” said Bekkah. “Even for your standards. What’s gotten into you?”

“Nothing, okay?” snarled Draco. “Just leave me alone.”

“What’s wrong with you?” asked Bekkah. “We used to be so close! What the hell happened?”

“You started dating the wrong sort,” said Draco.

“And you aren’t dating better either?” said Bekkah. “Look at her, she’s a walking time bomb. You’re going to get into trouble with that girl, I know it!”

“Leave Rosie out of this, you don’t even know her!” said Draco.

“I know bad news when I see it,” said Bekkah. “So ditch her, and get with a real woman.”

“I don’t have to do a damn thing you say!” shouted Draco. “Fuck you, you aren’t my mother!”

“Why don’t you just drop the jackass façade and grow some Goddamn balls!”

SLAP!

Bekkah held her face where Draco had just slapped. Draco looked at her, and then fully realized what he had done. “YOU FUCKING BASTARD!” she sobbed. “YOU TRY TO HIDE HOW DAD ABUSES MUM AND SHIT BUT YOU CAN’T HIDE ANYTHING FROM ME! AND NOW LOOK WHAT YOU’VE BECOME, JUST LIKE HIM!”

She ran back to the castle sobbing, and Cedric chased after her. Draco stood there dumbfounded, as several people shook their heads in disgust, and left him standing there on the field alone.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Bekkah?” called Autumn as she knocked on Bekkah’s bedroom door. She stood there with Trey, and knocked again. “Can I talk to you?”

“Come in,” said Bekkah. Autumn opened the door, and saw Bekkah’s smeared mascara and eyeliner, and handed her a tissue. “Thanks Autie.”

She nodded, and then sat down next to her on the bed. “Bekks, you don’t have to tell us if you don’t want to, but since Trey and I are your friends, would you like to tell us what that was all about at practice?”

Bekkah sighed, and blew her nose. “I know why Draco’s acting all weirdly. He’s been hiding shit from me since I was five, which was about when father started abusing mum…”

Autumn’s eyes got wide, and deep down, she felt kind of sorry for the little asshole. “Did your dad… ever hurt you?” asked Trey quietly.

“No, but I knew Draco would take most of the abuse to save me and mum,” said Bekkah. “He’d always lie to me and say he fell down the stairs or tripped when dad had beat him. He’d kept that to himself for so long, trying to pretend that I was ignorant to it all. And then he starts becoming like father…”

Bekkah began to sob. “I’m so scared he’s going to turn out just like dad, and he’ll abuse me and some other unfortunate girl!”

Autumn bit her lip. Too late, he already raped me…she thought to herself.

“Bekkah,” said Trey gently as he put his arm around her. “Listen, life is never perfect. No one’s life is perfect. I mean, look at Harry for instance. Not only is he the world’s most awkward, geeky loser, but he lost his parents at infancy. And then there’s us…”

Autumn swallowed back a lump that was growing in her throat. “I can’t tell you how hard it has been, Bekkah. Having a parent walk out on you is one of the worst things you can ever face. Our mom walked out on us a few years after we were born. Dad had to raise us in one of the worst economical times we’ve ever had. He was working overtime at the Ministry, and they still weren’t paying him enough…”

“But despite it all, the two of us remain strong, beautiful, independent people,” said Trey. “It’s hard, I know, but you manage to pull through. And look at dad now, he’s making more money than he did before, and we’ve been doing just fine without her.”

“Bekkah, just know that Trey and I love you,” said Autumn as she hugged her. “And unlike our mother, we aren’t going anywhere. We’re here to stay, and if you need us, just call. We love you, triplet.”

Bekkah laughed and hugged her two best friends. “You guys are the best friends I could ever have!”
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Why are you acting so damn weird?” asked Rosie snottily as she entered Draco’s room and started stripping off her clothes. “Forget Bekkah. Forget them all. Let’s just focus on us…”

Draco sat on the edge of his bed, staring off into space. Rosie began to kiss his neck, and he got up. “What’s your bloody problem eh? Am I not what you want anymore?”

“I’m not in the mood, Rosie,” said Draco.

“Fat chance!” said Rosie, throwing random things around the room. “Draco Malfoy, the horniest teenager in Hogwarts isn’t in the mood to fuck? Maybe when Slytherin turns gay!”

“Shut up and get out,” said Draco. “If you are going to keep this shit up, I don’t want you here.”

“Fine!” shouted Rosie as she threw her clothes back on. “Who needs you!”

The door slammed, and Draco curled up into a ball and went to sleep.

Her long black hair was down her naked back as she arched as she drove him deeper into her wet slit. “Draco!” she moaned as she fucked him faster. “Oh God I love you…”

“I love you too, Autumn,” moaned Draco. He gripped her thighs as she rode him. “I’ve always loved you.”

“Tell me I’m your Brontosaurus!” she moaned as she slapped his ass. “Scream my God damn name Draco!”

“YOU’RE MY BRONTOSAURUS!!!!!!!!!!” he screamed as he began to orgasm. “OH GOD AUTUMN!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”


“Whoa!” said Draco as he woke up the next day. “What was that about?”

He shook the dream off, and got dressed.

Coming out your mouth with your blah blah blah. Just zip your lip like a padlock and meet me in the back with the jack and the jukebox. I don’t really care where you live at, just turn around boy and let me hit that. Don’t be a little bitch with your chit chat, just show me where your dick’s at!” sang Bekkah as she, Trey, Joanne, Autumn, and Cedric waited for the others on the Quidditch pitch.

Music starts, listen hot stuff I’m in love with this song. So just hush, baby shut up. Heard enough. Stop stop stop talking that blah blah blah. Think you’ll be hitting this? Nah nah nah. Not in the back of my car if you keep talking that blah blah blah blah blah…” sang Autumn.

I know you like me, I know you do. That’s why whenever I come around he’s all over you,” sang Trey as he danced. “Don’t you wish your boyfriend was hot like me? Don’t you wish your boyfriend was a freak like me? Don’t you?

It’s crazy good and all I want to do is ROCK YOU SENSELESS!,” sang Joanne, showing off some edge. “Just one look is all it’s going to take to ROCK YOU SENSELESS!

“Oh, I love that song by Jadyn Maria!” said Bekkah. “So kickass!”

“I sing it to Nevvy when we-”

“UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” gagged Autumn, Bekkah, Cedric, and Trey. “GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Like you lot don’t have sex!” laughed Joanne. “Come on Bekks, you can’t lie…”

“Well… maybe once,” said Bekkah, putting on her innocent face.

“ONCE?!” shrieked Cedric. “More like I couldn’t keep track of how many times we’ve done it!”

“Ooh!” said Joanne. “Naughty Bekks is getting down town to Ceddie town!”

“Yes, I spin his head right round baby right round when I go down when I go down town,” winked Bekkah, and the group began to cat call and laugh.

You spin my head right round, baby right round when you go down when you go downtown,” sang Cedric as he grinded his hips against hers.

“If you’re going to do it, use the bushes!” said Trey as he laughed at them.

“Joanne!” called Neville as he ran up the field towards the group.

“NEVVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” screamed Joanne as she ran towards him and began to kiss him like mad.

“Oh lord, I think Bekkah and Cedric have some competition here,” said Autumn. “Wow look at them go!”

“Mm Neville!” moaned Joanne as she continued to make out with him.

“Oh get a room you two!” said Draco grumpily. “God, you both make me sick.”

Hello hello baby, you called, I cannot hear a thing. I have got no service in the club, you see see. What what what did you say? Oh you’re breaking up on me. Sorry I cannot hear you I’m kinda busy!” sang Joanne as she shoved him slightly.

Love me, hate me, say what you want about me, but all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to F. U. C. K. me!” sang Draco as he shoved her back. “Now back off you whore.”

“Touch her again and I’ll-” said Neville, being brave and standing up for his girlfriend.

“Neville, if you even try anything, I’ll send you to the hospital wing in a matchbox,” said Draco.

“Can y’all stop fighting?” said Autumn exasperatedly. “It’s getting old. Like dad says, If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.

“What are you trying out for sainthood over here Bronte?” sneered Draco. “Well, you know what they say… What’s my name, what’s my name? Ah ah ah ah. Hold the S because I am an Aint.

“Great, he just ruined Marilyn Manson for me!” joked Trey.

“ATTENTION CAST!” said Snape, interrupting the would be epic fight between Draco and Trey. “As you all know, it is crunch time. In a few weeks, school will begin, and we will perform Mamma Mia for Hogwarts, Durmstrang, and Beaubatons Academy. Now, I know that there has been several fights that have happened since school let out. I remind you that you are representing Hogwarts school, and you will represent this school well or else you will be paying dearly. My detentions are rarely pleasant, and Dumbledore has allowed me to punish the student or students disgracing the school by any means necessary…”

There was dead silence as Snape’s words sunk into their heads. “Now that we understand each other, know that I am proud of everyone for their work and effort in this, and I am sure no one will intentionally ruin this production.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“I am going to make that cow embarrass herself in front of everyone!” said Rosie to Draco after they had just had sex. “It’s just one part of my plan to destroy her.”

“What’s the plan?” asked Draco.

“Well, you know the final scene when the floor cracks open, and water drenches the cast?” said Rosie. “Well, it’s going to spurt blood… all over that nasty Joanne!”

“But you can’t!” said Draco. “Not that I care for the twit, but Snape’s going to make you pay! He’ll torture you! He said at practice that no one is to intentionally mess this up or they will pay!”

“Please,” scoffed Rosie. “They’ll never know I did it. It’ll be like a malfunctioning fountain.”

“He will know!” said Draco as he shook her. “He fucking knows EVERYTHING!”

“Since when did you grow a vagina?” said Rosie, looking under the covers. “I thought I was fucking a dick, not a giant pussy.”

“I have a dick, you slut,” growled Draco menacingly. “And if you want to be with me, you are going to cut the bullshit and not ruin this play. Ruin the next one, I don’t care. Make Joanne pay, I don’t care. Just not this play.”

“You’d turn your back on her?” smirked Rosie. “After all she’s done for you?”

“Nobody means nothing to me but you,” said Draco as he kissed her. “You are the only exception.”

“You don’t show it well,” said Rosie as she pulled away. “I don’t want to be fucked over twice. Stupid Fred cheated on me, and I will not take any shit from you. If you ruin my revenge, if you so much as stand in my way or cheat on me, I will cut your dick off and put it in a damn blender while you watch!”

Draco clutched himself and winced. “I promise.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Look! They are arriving!” exclaimed Bekkah as she nearly knocked over Autumn and Trey to get to the window during breakfast in the Great Hall. “Ooh! Look at the Beaubatons girls! Wow, they are incredibly beautiful, and flexible!”

“Not nearly as flexible as you,” said Cedric as he came up behind her and kissed her.

“Let me see!” said Autumn and Trey as they stood on their toes to peer through the window.

“What the hell is going on?” asked Draco as he pushed everyone to see what they were looking at. “Whoa. They are pretty hot. I’d fuck em all.”

“Even the dudes?” laughed Joanne as the Durmstrang boys began to arrive. “Nice Draco.”

“Shut the fuck up you twisted fuck,” said Draco. “Just because I got stuck with the gay role does not mean I am fucking gay.”

“Isn’t that Viktor Krum?” asked Ginny as she peered over a sea of heads. “The Quidditch seeker for Bulgaria?”

“HOLY SHIT!” said Draco. “I got to get his autograph! He’s one of the best seekers in the world!”

“Boys and Quidditch,” said Autumn. “I’ll never get it…”

“It’s a guy thing,” said Dylan as he put his arm around her. “You’ll understand when you get older.”

Something began to shoot through Draco like pulsating electricity. He felt envious of Dylan for some odd reason, and he wanted to rip off his head and rip out his black heart. He shook off his emotions, and turned just as the Great Hall’s oak doors opened, and the students from Beaubatons and Durmstrang walked in.

“Madam Maxime and Igor Karkaroff, may I present to you and your schools the Hogwarts cast of Mamma Mia?” said Dumbledore as he walked with linked arms with the headmaster and headmistress of the schools.

“AH! ‘Ow darling!” exclaimed Madam Maxime. She was a beautiful, slender woman who stood about eight feet in a luxurious midnight blue robe that shimmered with glitter.

“Delightful,” said Igor Karkaroff, although he looked as if he’d rather swallow poison than be there. He had wild black and gray hair that stood up everywhere, and wide brown eyes. He wore brown robes that looked like it came from the hide of an animal, and judging by the looks of him, it looked like he had been the one to kill and skin the poor beast.

“Mind you, these are Severus’ prodigies,” smiled Dumbledore, ignoring Karkaroff’s sour expression. “I am delighted that you are all here. While you are here, make yourselves at home!”

The Beaubatons girls curtsied in perfect syncronization with their headmistress, and the Durmstrang boys bowed, warrior-like.

“The Hogwarts students will be arriving momentarily,” said Dumbledore. “While we wait, have some breakfast and relax.”

The Beaubatons girls danced all the way to their seats, and soon the boys were drooling. “Neville? Hello, anyone home?” said Joanne as she snapped her fingers in front of his face. “What in the name of Merlin is wrong with him?”

“I don’t know, but Trey and Dylan are acting odd too,” said Autumn. “What the hell are you staring at?”

“They are so pretty!” said Trey as he locked eyes on one of the girls. “I doubt they’d want to talk to me…”

“Um hello?” said Layla.

“Hi, do you know who she is?” asked Trey to Layla.

“What is wrong with you?” asked Layla.

“Oh no you don’t!” said Bekkah as she grabbed Cedric before he could leave. “You are my baby.”

“But they-”

“NO!” cried Bekkah. “Stop this!”

Just as the Beaubatons girls tucked in for some breakfast with their giant headmistress, the boys returned back to normal. “Why do I feel weird?” asked Neville as he scratched his head.

“Yeah, I feel like I owe you an apology,” said Trey to Layla embarrassed.

“You lot acted like a bunch of animals over those girls!” said Autumn. “Jesus, you’ve never seen French chicks before?”

“Those aren’t ordinary girls,” said Joanne slowly. “I think they might be… Veela!”

“What’s a veela?” asked Autumn.

“Veelas are creatures that appear irresistible to men, but when angered, these creatures will appear very ugly,” said Joanne. “They may transform into ugly, bird like creatures that can throw fire at you. But these girls can’t be full veela. They’d do way more damage…”

“Veela huh?” said Trey. “I’m staying away from them then.Nothing but trouble…”

“Lord knows I don’t need any trouble,” said Neville as he put his arm around Joanne.

“I’m enough trouble for you anyways, love,” said Joanne as she pulled him into a passionate kiss.

“Ooh mama!” said Bekkah as Neville ran his hands through Joanne’s hair as they kissed.

“Barfarama!” said Rosie. Joanne and Neville pulled apart. “Looks like two horny dogs going at it. How disgusting.”

“Your face is disgusting,” sneered Joanne. “Why are you even here anyways?”

“Because Draco brought me here,” said Rosie, her hands on her hips. “Not that it’s any of your concern. Focus on your precious play, bitch. Step off.”

“Baby, I’m leaving before I kill this piece of trash,” said Joanne. “Coming?” Neville nodded, and they walked off.

“We’re gonna leave too,” said Bekkah as she grabbed Cedric.

“Same,” said Layla and Trey.

“Well?” said Draco as he stared at Dylan and Autumn. “Leave!”

Autumn kicked him in the balls, and Dylan hi-fived her. “I will leave when I want,” said Autumn. “You aren’t in control of me.”

“Come on Draco,” said Rosie as she helped him from the floor. “Let’s leave this filth!”

“Fuck off princess!” said Autumn as she flipped her off.

“You go Autumn!” said Dylan as he laughed at Rosie. “Don’t let her get to you, or Draco. They aren’t worth it. And anyways, those two nitwits were made for each other!”

Autumn laughed. “Yeah, they were, weren’t they?”

“Come on, we better rehearse our lines before we perform,” said Dylan. “It doesn’t hurt to rehearse.”

“Don’t go wasting your emotion, lay all your love on me!!!!!!!” sang Autumn beautifully.

“Don’t go sharing your devotion, lay all your love on me,” sang Dylan before he kissed Autumn.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Welcome, welcome!” said Dumbledore after the first year Hogwarts students were admitted to their houses. “This year, I welcome new students to Hogwarts, and I also welcome Beaubatons Academy and Durmstrang Academy to the school. I hope you will enjoy the play Mamma Mia that our very own Professor Snape has prepared for us all to welcome our foreign friends. Our cast has worked very hard on this during their final exams and throughout their summer vacation. So sit back, relax, and enjoy a Hogwart’s presentation of Mamma Mia! I know I’m going to love this!” Dumbledore chuckled as he took his seat, and the music began to play.

I have a dream, a song to sing to help me cope with anything,” sang Autumn as she stood in the center of the stage, looking beautiful in her lime green summer dress. “If you see the wonder of a fairytale, you can take the future even if you fail… Sam Carmichael, Bill Anderson, and Harry Bright…” She had three letters in her hands, and she slipped them into the mailbox that was in front of her. The intro began to play, and Autumn left the stage. Once the intro finished, she came running back on stage with Astoria and Ginny screaming.

“We’re Sophie, Ali, Lisa, and we’re the greatest bestest mates!”

“I’m tough,” said Astoria.

“I’m tall,” said Ginny.

“I’m tiny,” said Autumn.

“And we’re gonna rock this place!” said all three girls.

“Oh my lord, look at that rock!” said Ginny as she admired it.

“Yeah, I’m so jealous!” said Astoria. “Can you believe it? You’re getting married?!”

“I’m getting married tomorrow!” smiled Autumn. “And I’ve invited y’all here because… I’ve got a secret!”

“YOU’RE PREGNANT?!” shrieked Astoria and Ginny.

“No!” said Autumn laughing. They walked over to the side of the stage. “I’ve got a major problem. I want my dad to be at my wedding.”

“Sophie, but you don’t know who your dad is!” said Ginny.

“Well, I went snooping around the attic when I found this!” said Autumn as she held up an old diary. “It’s mum’s diary!”

“Donna’s diary!” chorused Layla and Ginny.

“And this is the key to finding out who my dad is, I just know it!” exclaimed Autumn. “Dear Diary, Sam rode me over to the little island. We danced on the beach and we kissed on the beach and…

“And what?” asked Layla and Ginny.

“And nothing, it just says dot dot dot after,” said Autumn. “Sam’s the one! I know he is! I’ve never felt like this before!Honey honey, how you thrilled me a-ha honey honey. Honey honey, nearly killed me a-ha honey honey. I’ve heard about him before. I wanted to know some more. And now I know what they mean he’s a love machine. OH HE MAKES ME DIZZY! Honey honey let me feel it a-ha honey honey. Honey honey don’t conceal it a-ha honey honey. The way that you kiss goodnight, the way that you hold me tight I feel like I wanna sing when you do your THING!

“Oh so Sam is your father!” said Ginny.

“There’s more to the story!” cried Autumn as she laughed and turned the page. “All this time Sam has been telling me he loves me, and now he’s announced that he’s engaged so he‘s gone home to get married, and I am never going to see him again.

“Oh my God!” said Layla. “Poor Donna!”

Dear Diary, what a night! Bill rented a motor boat and I took him to the little island. Though I am still obsessed with Sam, Bill’s so wild! He’s such a funny guy! One thing lead to another and… DOT DOT DOT!” Autumn turned the page and began to read. “Harry turned up out of the blue, so I said I’d show him the island. He’s so sweet and understanding! I couldn’t help it and DOT DOT DOT!

“Here comes the bridesmaids!” smiled Joanne as she entered the room. “Oh you all are so tall! Stop growing for heaven’s sake! You guys look like you’re having fun already.”

“Oh we are!” said Layla smiling.

“Ha ha… I used to have fun,” said Joanne gloomily.

“Oh we know!” chirruped Layla and Ginny. Joanne looked at them strangely, and then walked off the stage.

“Sophie, who did you invite then?” asked Ginny as they walked away from Joanne.

Autumn grinned widely.

“OH MY GOD!” chorused Astoria and Ginny.

“I invited all three!” squeaked Sophie. “And with what’s written in here, no surprises they all said YES!”

Honey honey, how you thrilled me a-ha honey honey. Honey honey, nearly killed me a-ha honey honey. I’ve heard about him before. I wanted to know some more. And now I’m about to see what you mean to me…” sang Autumn. She looked out of the window, looking sad.

“You do know Donna’s going to kill you right,” said Ginny.

“All my life, I’ve been missing something,” said Autumn. “And when I see my dad, everything will fall into place!”

The scene faded, and soon Joanne came running over to Bekkah and Layla. “WELL LOOK AT WHAT THE TIDE WASHED IN!” shouted Joanne.

“FOR ONE NIGHT,” shouted Bekkah.

“AND ONE NIGHT ONLY!” shouted Layla.

“DONNA AND THE DYNAMOS!”

“Dynamos! Dynamite! Sleep all day, and screw all night!”

“You look amazing!” said Joanne to Bekkah.

“That’s all from her last husband,” laughed Layla.

“You look like a damn hippie, Donna!” laughed Bekkah. “So, any men at this wedding?”

“Here we go, husband number four!” cried Layla.

“Not for me, for you!” said Bekkah to Layla.

“Some role models you two are for Sophie,” snorted Joanne as she walked them towards the house. “The serial bride and the little hermit.”

“Skye! Come meet my backup girls!”

“Backup girls my ass!” said Bekkah and Layla.

“You must be Rosie, and you must be Tonya. I’ve heard so much about you,” said Dylan as he hugged the two girls.

“Ooh all bad I hope?” smirked Bekkah.

“And all true!” laughed Joanne.

“AUNTIE ROSIE!” screamed Autumn as she came running to hug Layla.

“And I bet you don’t remember me,” said Bekkah.

“Not with all that plastic surgery,” laughed Layla.

“Auntie Tanya, of course I remember!” said Autumn as she hugged her.

“I can’t believe it! You get more and more beautiful every time I see you!” said Layla. “And you’re getting married!”

“If it was up to me she wouldn’t be getting married at such a young age!” said Joanne as she dragged Bekkah and Layla away.

“Or at all,” said Tanya.

“Okay, now listen, the toilet is kind of iffy,” said Joanne as they went inside the house. “If it doesn’t go down, just go away, and it should go down after a few minutes. The air conditioning’s on the fritz, and some of the outlets are fried. That’s this place, always breaking down! I’m the only thing that works around here! I‘ve been working this God forsaken hotel for 15 years without a day off!”

I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay. Ain't it sad? And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me. That's too bad. In my dreams I have a plan. If I got me a wealthy man, I wouldn't have to work at all, I'd fool around and have a ball...Money, money, money, must be funny in a rich man's world. Money, money, money, always sunny, in a rich man's world. Aha-ahaaa, all the things I could do if I had a little money. It's a rich man's world. A man like that is hard to find but I can't get him off my mind. Ain't it sad? And if he happens to be free I bet he wouldn't fancy me. That's too bad. So I must leave, I'll have to go, to Las Vegas or Monaco, and win a fortune in a game, my life will never be the same... Money, money, money, must be funny in a rich man's world. Money, money, money, always sunny, in a rich man's world. Aha-ahaaa, all the things I could do if I had a little money. It's a rich man's world. Money, money, money, must be funny in a rich man's world. Money, money, money, always sunny, in a rich man's world. Aha-ahaaa, all the things I could do if I had a little money. It's a rich man's world. It's a rich man's world,” sang Joanne. Suddenly there was a loud rumble, and the floor beneath them cracked.

“See darling, the earth moved!” laughed Joanne. “We’re falling apart over here…”

The doorbell rang, and Joanne walked to answer the door. “No mom, I’ll get it!” cried Autumn. She opened the door, and saw three guys standing there. “Hello?”

“Hi, I’m Bill Anderson,” said Cedric.

“Sam Carmichael,” said Neville.

“I’m Bright, Harry Bright,” said Draco.

Autumn’s eyes widened as she stared at them. “We’re here for the wedding!”

“Oh my God…” said Autumn.

“You’re not Donna’s daughter?” asked Cedric.

“Yes, I am,” replied Autumn.

“You must be named after Sophia the great greek goddess,” said Cedric.

“Well, I am named after a Sophia,” said Autumn.

“Do you mind if we freshen up before we meet Donna?” asked Draco. “It’s been a while.”

“Sure, come this way,” said Autumn as she escorted the three guys to the left side of the stage. Once they reached the old goat house, she closed the door, and turned to face them. “I sent the invites, not mom. I thought it would be a great idea to invite you lot to surprise her!”

“Hang on, the last thing Donna said to me was that she’d never want to see me again!” said Neville.

“Come on!” whined Autumn. “I mean, y’all came! There must be a reason why, maybe a siren call?”

“La la la la,” sang Joanne as she fixed the crack in the courtyard.

“Donna!” said Neville, Cedric, and Draco.

“NO!” shrieked Autumn. “You have to promise me you won’t tell anyone I invited you!”

“We promise!” chorused Draco, Neville, and Cedric.

Autumn left the room, and closed the door with a bang. Joanne looked up, and peered through the goat house window. “Bill? Harry? Sam?”

I was cheated by you since I don`t know when. So I made up my mind, it must come to an end. Look at me now, will I ever learn? I don't know how but I suddenly lose control. There's a fire within my soul. Just one look and I can hear a bell ring. One more look and I forget everything. Mamma mia, here I go again. My my, how can I resist you? Mamma mia, does it show again. My My, just how much I've missed you? Yes, I've been broken-hearted, blue since the day we parted. Why, why did I ever let you go? Mamma mia, now I really know. My my, I should not have let you go. I was angry and sad when I knew we were through. I can't count all the times I have cried over you. Look at me now, will I ever learn? I don't know how but I suddenly lose control. There's a fire within my soul. Just one look and I can hear a bell ring. One more look and I forget everything. Mamma mia, here I go again. My my, how can I resist you? Mamma mia, does it show again. My My, just how much I've missed you? Yes, I've been broken-hearted, blue since the day we parted. Why, why did I ever let you go? Mamma mia, now I really know. My my, I should not have let you go,” sang Joanne. She opened the door, and walked in and tripped over the rug. Neville caught her, and she stared up at him, Cedric, and Draco.

“You always knew how to make an entrance,” smiled Neville.

“Sam,” sighed Joanne. “It’s nice to see you again. But what in bloody hell are you guys doing here? God, pinch me, I must be dreaming…”

“I’ll do that for you Donna!” said Cedric.

“No, no!” laughed Joanne as she batted his hands. “Oh God, Bill Anderson!”

“And you probably don’t remember me,” said Draco quietly.

“Harry,” sighed Joanne. “Well, explain yourselves! Why are you here?”

“Vacation,” said Cedric.

“I wanted to see the island again,” said Neville.

“I was being spontaneous,” said Draco.

“Well, you can’t stay here!” said Joanne as she got up and dusted herself off. “Now you all have to go, I’ve got a wedding to plan, a crack to fix, and a billion other things to do. So, goodbye!”

She walked out of the goat house, and ran sobbing past Layla and Bekkah. “What was that about?” asked Layla to Bekkah.

“Beats me,” said Bekkah as she accepted a drink from a flirtatious Trey. “Hands off the goods there. I’m old enough to be your mother!”

They chased after Joanne, and found her crying. “Chiquitita, tell me what's wrong. I have never seen such sorrow in your eyes, and the wedding is tomorrow. How I hate to see you like this. There is no way you can deny it. I can see that you're oh so sad, so quiet. Chiquitita, tell me the truth. I'm a shoulder you can cry on, your best friend, I'm the one you must rely on. You were always sure of yourself, now I see you've broken a feather. I hope we can patch it up together. Chiquitita, you and I know how the heartaches come and they go and the scars they're leaving. You'll be dancing once again and the pain will end, you will have no time for grieving. Chiquitita, you and I cry, but the sun is still in the sky and shining above you. Let me hear you sing once more like you did before, sing a new song, Chiquita.” sang Bekkah and Layla.

“What’s the matter eh pretty bird?” asked Layla as she stroked Joanne’s hair.

“I just ran into Sophie’s dads!” sobbed Joanne. Bekkah and Layla’s mouths dropped open.

“WHAT?!”

“Yeah, around the time Sophie was born, I was with three different guys. Sam, Bill, and Harry,” sniffed Joanne. “And I’ve never figured out which one was her dad. So today I go into my goat house, and ALL THREE OF THEM ARE STANDING THERE!”

“Donna Sheridan you shady lady!” squealed Bekkah. “Ooh I want to see them!”

“NO!” shrieked Joanne. “I’ve had enough for one day! Oh God, why did I have to be such a slut!?”

“Now you sound like your mother!” laughed Layla. “Come on Donna, what happened to the life of the party Donna we all love?”

“She died,” sighed Joanne as the three of them walked into the house and into her bedroom. “She realized that life’s not a party anymore.”

“Come on!” said Bekkah. “Where’s the Donna from the Dynamos that we love so much? The one who said IF YOU CAN’T JOIN EM, BEAT EM?!”

You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life. Ooh see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” sang Bekkah and Layla together.

Friday night and the lights are low, looking out for the place to go. Where they play the right music, getting in the swing, you come in to look for a king. Anybody could be that guy. Night is young and the music's high. With a bit of rock music, everything is fine. You’re in the mood for a dance. And when you get the chance... You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen. Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine oh yeah! You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life. Ooh see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queen!

You're a teaser, you turn 'em on. Leave them burning and then you're gone. Looking out for another, anyone will do. You’re in the mood for a dance. And when you get the chance…” sang Joanne.

You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen. Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine oh yeah! You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life. Ooh see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queen! Oooh you can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life. Ooh see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” sang Joanne, Bekkah and Layla together.

The scene faded, and Autumn was chasing after Draco, Cedric, and Neville. “Wait! Don’t leave!”

“Donna evicted us,” said Neville. “We’re not leaving just yet.”

“Please, please stay for my wedding!” begged Autumn. “I mean, you are like my mother’s lovely surprise. Anyway, what were the good old days like?”

“See this guitar, it’s got my initials on it,” said Draco. “HB and DS. Headbanger and Donna Sheridan. I went to Paris with her. Spontaneously of course.”

“We spent the time here,” said Cedric. “I still keep this in my wallet.”

He showed Autumn the picture. “It was the age of flower power. Good times…”

“It sure looks it,” said Autumn as she looked at the picture.

“I was so happy to have met Donna,” said Neville. “She was like a breath of fresh air. I took her all over Greece, and we danced, and we partied… Oh the memories.”

“SOPHIE!!!!!!!” called Dylan.

“I’m sorry, I got to go!” said Autumn as she hugged each of them in turn. “My fiance Skye is calling me. Please come to the wedding!”

“Where have you been?” asked Skye. “I’ve been looking all over for you!”

“I’ve been around the island,” said Autumn. “I must have lost track of time is all. Where are you going?”

“My bachelor party. Tonight is my last night of freedom!” said Dylan, and Autumn scoffed at him. “Which is how some people might see it, but to me, it’s the last night before the greatest adventure of my life.”

“You know how I’ve told you I wanted to find out who my dad is?” asked Autumn.

“Oh come on Sophie, you have a family!” said Dylan. “You don’t need a father.”

“And you’ll never leave me?” asked Autumn.

“Are you kidding?” said Dylan. “You have turned my whole world upside down!”

I wasn't jealous before we met, now every man that I see is a potential threat. And I’m possessive, it isn't nice. You've heard me saying that smoking was my only vice. But now it isn't true. Now everything is new. And all I've learned has overturned. I beg of you!” sang Dylan to Autumn as he strutted around and danced.

Don't go wasting your emotion, lay all your love on me. It was like shooting a sitting duck. A little small talk, a smile and baby I was stuck. I still don't know what you've done with me. A grown-up woman should never fall so easily. I feel a kind of fear when I don't have you near. Unsatisfied, I skip my pride. I beg you dear!” sang Autumn as she caressed Dylan’s face.

Don't go wasting your emotion, lay all your love on me. Don't go sharing your devotion, lay all your love on me. Don't go sharing your devotion, lay all your love on -” sang Dylan.
Don't go wasting your emotion, lay all your love on me. Don't go sharing your devotion, lay all your love on me!” sang Autumn and Dylan together. The two of them left for their bachelorette and bachelor parties. Autumn was dancing with Layla and Astoria, and then the music cut.

“ATTENTION LADIES AND NO GENTLEMEN!” said Bekkah. “Presenting for one night AND ONE NIGHT ONLY! The world’s first girl power band! DONNA AND THE DYNAMOS!”

Super Trouper beams are gonna blind me, but I won't feel blue, like I always do 'cause somewhere in the crowd there's you” sang Joanne, Bekkah, and Layla in perfect three part harmony. Joanne stood in the center and posed. Bekkah and Layla stood on either side of her, acting like the divas that they used to be when they were first in the band.

I was sick and tired of everything when I called you last night from Glasgow. All I do is eat and sleep and sing, wishing every show was the last show. So imagine I was glad to hear you're coming, suddenly I feel all right. And it's gonna be so different when I'm on the stage tonight” sang Joanne.

Tonight the Super Trouper lights are gonna find me, shining like the sun. Smiling, having fun, feeling like a number one. Tonight the Super Trouper beams are gonna blind me, but I won't feel blue, like I always do, 'cause somewhere in the crowd there's you,” sang Joanne, Bekkah and Layla.

Facing twenty thousand of your friends, how can anyone be so lonely? Part of a success that never ends. Still I'm thinking about you only. There are moments when I think I'm going crazy, but it's gonna be alright. Everything will be so different when I'm on the stage tonight,” sang Joanne.

Tonight the Super Trouper lights are gonna find me, shining like the sun. Smiling, having fun, feeling like a number one. Tonight the Super Trouper beams are gonna blind me, but I won't feel blue, like I always do, 'cause somewhere in the crowd there's you,” sang Joanne, Bekkah and Layla.

So I'll be there when you arrive. The sight of you will prove to me I'm still alive. And when you take me in your arms and hold me tight. I know it's gonna mean so much tonight,” sang Joanne as she stared at Neville, who had just entered the bridal shower with Draco and Cedric.

Tonight the Super Trouper lights are gonna find me, shining like the sun. Smiling, having fun, feeling like a number one. Tonight the Super Trouper beams are gonna blind me, but I won't feel blue, like I always do, 'cause somewhere in the crowd there's you,” sang Joanne, Bekkah and Layla.

Everyone in the cast clapped, and Layla saw Neville cheer, and she looked at him. “Uh excuse me, this is a hen party! WOMEN ONLY!”

“Ah, okay,” said Neville.

“Oh God, why are they here, to ruin Sophie’s wedding? What have they ever done for their daughter?” said Joanne as she walked off to the side of the stage away from the action.

“Donna, they didn’t know she existed!” said Layla.

“Well, they didn’t need to know, did they?” said Joanne. “I’ve done a great job raising Sophie by herself, and I won’t be muscled out by an ejaculation!”

The three girls left the stage, and the focus was on the party. “Is there a man out there? Someone to hear my prayers… Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight. Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away? Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight. Take me through the darkness to the break of the day,” sang Astoria, Ginny, and the other chorus girls.

The girls began to tie up Draco and Cedric, but of the two, only Cedric seemed to be enjoying it. Neville was on the side, looking out into the crowd. Autumn walked over to him. “Admiring the scenery?”

“Yes, I always meant to come back here and build it some day, but your mum beat me to it,” smiled Neville.

“Do you prefer buildings to people?” asked Autumn.

“Huh?” said Neville.

“Tell me something about my mum,” said Autumn nervously.

“Your mum, well she’s irresistible. Well, we talked… and we fought. You know it was me who brought her to this island,” said Neville.

“Bet that wasn’t the only thing you did, was it?” laughed Autumn cheekily.

“Alright, what has she told you?” asked Neville.

“Nothing, she’s never mentioned you,” said Autumn.

“Wait a minute, you said she’s always talking about her friends from the good old days! Sophie, why am I here? What’s going on?” asked Neville. Autumn ran away before he could say anything further, and the chorus of girls found him and began to tie him up too.

Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight. Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away? Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight. Take me through the darkness to the break of the day.

Draco managed to untie himself and get away from the mob of horny chorus girls. He sat at the bar with a drink in his hand, and Autumn ran over to him. “Fancy, Donna with a grownup daughter!”

“Have you any children Harry?” asked Autumn over the roar of the music.

“No, I never put myself in the path of paternity,” said Draco.

“Oh, you don’t want any children,” said Autumn, sadness in her voice.

“No, it’s not that,” said Draco as he finished his drink. “It’s just… well, I’d have liked to have a daughter. I’d spoil her to bits.”

“Lucky thing,” said Autumn.

“Is your dad here?” asked Draco.

“I don’t know,” said Autumn slowly. “I don’t know who my dad is…”

Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight. Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away? Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight. Take me through the darkness to the break of the day,” sang the chorus of girls.

“Can I be nosy?” asked Cedric as he pulled Autumn away from the crowd. “I’m a writer, so it goes with the territory.”

“Go on,” said Autumn.

“How did your mother get this place?” asked Cedric. “When I knew her she was singing in a nightclub on the mainland.”

“She was left some money in a will,” said Autumn. “We lived with an old lady when I was little. Her name was Sophia.”

“What my Great Aunt Sophia?” said Cedric. “But I always heard her money went to family… Wait a minute, how old are you?”

“TWENTY!” shouted Autumn.

Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight. Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away? Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight. Take me through the darkness to the break of the day!

“What are we going to do with them then?” asked Joanne as she arrived on stage to Bekkah and Layla.

“We’ll get them drunk tonight, and then Tanya and I will take them fishing in the morning,” said Layla.

“FISHING?!” exclaimed Joanne.

“Well what do you do with three men?” asked Layla.

“Ooh now that takes me back,” grinned Bekkah.

The music began to pick up, and the boys began to crash the party. “People everywhere, a sense of expectation hangin' in the air. Givin' out a spark, across the room your eyes are glowin' in the dark. And here we go again, we know the start, we know the end. Masters of the scene. We've done it long before, and now we're back to get some more. You know what I mean. Voulez-vous, take it now or leave it. Now is all we get. Nothing promised, no regrets. Voulez-vous, ain't no big decision. You know what to do. La question c'est voulez-vous. Voulez-vous. And here we go again, we know the start, we know the end. Masters of the scene. We've done it long before, and now we're back to get some more. You know what I mean. Voulez-vous, take it now or leave it. Now is all we get. Nothing promised, no regrets. Voulez-vous, ain't no big decision. You know what to do. La question c'est voulez-vous. Voulez-vous,” sang the cast.

“Sophie, I won't beat about the bush, I know why I'm here,” said Neville to Autumn. “And I have to tell you, I think it's brilliant! I've always wanted a little girl, and a big one's even better! I know, I know I'm rushing things -Listen, does your mum know you know?

“God, no - she can't!” said Autumn frantically.

“Indeed. Who's giving you away?” asked Neville.

“No one,” said Autumn.

“Wrong. I am!” said Neville. “Now don't worry about Donna, she doesn't scare me: much!”

Voulez-vous, ain't no big decision. You know what to do. La question c'est voulez-vous. Voulez-vous,

“Oh, my God - I've got it! Talk about slow on the uptake! I'm your Dad!” exclaimed Draco as he pulled Autumn to the side.

“Harry!” cried Autumn nervously.

“No, the penny's dropped now - good and proper - that's why you sent me the invitation. You want your old Dad here, to walk you down the aisle. Well, I'm not won't let you down. I'll be there!” promised Draco.

Voulez-vous, take it now or leave it. Now is all we get. Nothing promised, no regrets. Voulez-vous, ain't no big decision. You know what to do. La question c'est voulez-vous. Voulez-vous,” sang the cast as they danced around and around Autumn. She stood in the middle of the circle, and looked around frantically, and then passed out.

The entire audience applauded loudly as the production went into intermission. “Oh God, I got chills the whole time!” cried Joanne as she drained a bottle of water. “Autumn, you are the most amazing, talented person in this play!”

“And what about me?” asked Bekkah and Trey in tandem.

“You two are very talented too,” smiled Joanne. “But my God, Autumn’s rocking this one tonight!”

“Thanks Joanne!” smiled Autumn as she hugged her. “I’m just so glad to be doing my favorite musical with all of my friends!”

“Oh piss off you sappy nitwit,” said Draco as he drank from a flask.

“Hey! Alcohol is prohibited on school grounds you know!” said Joanne.

“Yeah, well I don’t give a fuck!” said Draco.

“You’ll ruin the damn play!” cried Bekkah. “You heard what Snape said!”

“Relax!” said Draco. “It’s Pumpkin Juice. Jesus, do you really think I’d drink?”

“YES!” chorused Joanne, Autumn, Bekkah, and Trey.

“Fuck you all,” growled Draco as he stormed off.

“Shit, intermission’s almost over!” said Bekkah as she grabbed Autumn. “I don’t think I can sing Does Your Mother Know! I don’t think I can do this!”

“You can, and you will be great!” chorused Autumn and Joanne. “You were BORN for this role!”

“Are you sure?” asked Bekkah nervously.

“Just take a few deep breaths and you will be fine,” said Joanne reassuringly. “Just remember, we are all scared on that stage, not just you. We just hide it so the audience doesn’t know. And anyway, if you mess up, who’s going to know?!”

“I will,” said Rosie as she walked over to Joanne. “Why are you even in this play? You sing like a mermaid. Screech!!!!!!!! Screech!!!!!!!!!”

“Who let you back here?” asked Autumn. “This is for cast members only!”

“Rosie, back to your seat!” barked Snape as he came backstage. “Well done girls, keep up the good work. Intermission is over now, Autumn, Astoria, and Ginny, I need you on stage now.”

Autumn, Astoria, and Ginny took their places on stage, and the lights came on. “Oh God, I was tossing and turning all night!” said Autumn as she paced in the bedroom. “I’ve got three dads but I’ve got to tell two that they have to go! What the hell am I going to do?”

“No worries,” said Ginny. “We each take a man, swap notes, and decide.”

“Oh God,” moaned Astoria. “I’m so hungover.”

Autumn walked out of the room, and into the courtyard where Joanne was picking up the trash from last night’s party. “Sophie, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing mom!”

“Whoa, hold on,” said Joanne as she grabbed her. “Sophie, last night, you and Skye… Tell me what’s wrong?”

“I don’t know what to do.”

“You don’t have to do anything, we will just call off the wedding-”

“Call off the wedding?!” exclaimed Autumn. “NO! We are not calling off the wedding! This is what YOU WANT! I want to get married and have babies unlike you! I want my children to grow up and know who their father is!”

Autumn ran off, and Donna sighed. “Kids today huh?” said Neville as he walked over.

“What are you doing here Sam?”

“This was our dream remember?”

“Yeah, well it’s my reality,” said Joanne. “Hard back breaking work…”

“Why’s Sophie getting married?” asked Neville. “She’s just a kid.”

“She’s got a mind of her own,” said Joanne. “Just like me. I’m single, and free, without a menopausal man to control me and complain. It’s great!”

Where are those happy days, they seem so hard to find. I try to reach for you, but you have closed your mind. Whatever happened to our love? I wish I understood. It used to be so nice, it used to be so good. So when you’re near me, darling cant you hear me, SOS. The love you gave me, nothing else can save me, SOS. When you’re gone how can I even try to go on? When you’re gone though I try how can I carry on?” sang Neville to Joanne as she began to walk away.

You seem so far away though you are standing near. You made me feel alive, but something died I fear. I really tried to make it out, I wish I understood. What happened to our love, it used to be so good. So when you’re near me, darling cant you hear me, SOS. The love you gave me, nothing else can save me, SOS. When you’re gone how can I even try to go on? When you’re gone though I try how can I carry on?” sang Joanne as she looked back at Neville with a glimmer of old love in her eyes.

So when you’re near me, darling cant you hear me, SOS. And the love you gave me, nothing else can save me, SOS. When you’re gone how can I even try to go on? When you’re gone though I try how can I carry on? When you’re gone how can I even try to go on? When you’re gone though I try how can I carry on? When you’re gone how can I even try to go on? When you’re gone though I try how can I carry on?” sang Neville and Joanne together.

The scene faded, and soon Trey and Bekkah were center stage. “Tanya, let’s pick up where we left off last night…” said Trey seductively as he moved closer to Bekkah.

“Last night never happened,” said Bekkah as she rolled her eyes at him, her arms folded. “I’ve drawn a veil over last night.”

“Come on!” cried Trey as he chased her across the stage. “You don’t mess with the masterpiece!”

“Little boys who play with fire get their fingers burnt!” cried Bekkah. “You’re so hot teasing me, so you’re blue, well I can’t take a chance on a kid like you. It’s something I couldn’t do. There’s that look in your eyes. I can read in your face that your feelings are driving you wild. Oh but boy you’re only a child!

Trey took Bekkah, and began to dance with her as she continued to sing. “Well I can dance with you honey, if you think it’s funny. But does your mother know that you’re out? And I can chat with you baby, flirt a little maybe but does your mother know that you’re out?

Take it easy.

Take it easy, better slow down boy, play it nice and slow, does your mother know?

Take it easy,” sang Trey.

Take it easy, try to cool it boy, play it nice and slow, does your mother know?” sang Bekkah as she danced seductively around Trey. “I can see what you want, but you seem pretty young to be searching for that kind of fun. So maybe I’m not the one. Now you’re so cute, I like your smile. And I know what you mean when you give me a flash of that smile. Oh but boy your only a child! Well I can dance with you honey, if you think it’s funny. But does your mother know that you’re out? And I can chat with you baby, flirt a little maybe but does your mother know that you’re out? Well I can dance with you honey, if you think it’s funny. But does your mother know that you’re out? And I can chat with you baby, flirt a little maybe but does your mother know that you’re out? Does your mother know that you’re out? Does your mother know that you’re out?

Bekkah blew a kiss to Trey, and he fainted, and she walked off the stage, grinning.

“Skye!” shouted Autumn. “Come with me.”

“Sophie what’s wrong?” asked Dylan as they both walked on stage.

“All my dad’s are here and they all want to give me away!”

“WHAT?”

“I read mom’s diary, and I invited them here, and now she’s going to kill me!”

“Sophie, is this what everything is about?” asked Dylan. “This circus is about finding your dad? Well now, I don’t know about this wedding now…”

“SKYE!” said Autumn as Dylan walked away.

“Sophie,” said Neville as he walked up to her. “Don’t do this. Don’t throw your life away, cause when you get married it doesn’t always mean happily ever after!”

“Just because it didn’t happen for you doesn’t mean it won’t happen for me!” said Autumn as she stormed off angrily.

“Sophie, where’s Ali and Lisa?” asked Joanne. “You got to get ready. I thought they were going to help you.”

“Mom, can you help me?”

“Of course,” said Joanne.

Schoolbag in hand, she leaves home in the early morning waving goodbye with an absent-minded smile. I watch her go with a surge of that well-known sadness, and I have to sit down for a while. The feeling that I'm losing her forever and without really entering her world. I’m glad whenever I can share her laughter, that funny little girl. Slipping through my fingers all the time, I try to capture every minute, the feeling in it. Slipping through my fingers all the time. Do I really see what's in her mind each time I think I'm close to knowing she keeps on growing. Slipping through my fingers all the time. Sleep in our eyes, her and me at the breakfast table, barely awake, I let precious time go by. Then when she's gone there's that odd melancholy feeling and a sense of guilt I can't deny. What happened to the wonderful adventures, the places I had planned for us to go. Well, some of that we did but most we didn't and why I just don't know. Slipping through my fingers all the time I try to capture every minute, the feeling in it. Slipping through my fingers all the time. Do I really see what's in her mind, each time I think I'm close to knowing she keeps on growing. Slipping through my fingers all the time…” sang Joanne as she brushed Autumn’s hair and held her in her arms.

Sometimes I wish that I could freeze the picture and save it from the funny tricks of time. Slipping through my fingers…” sand Autumn and Joanne together as they looked into each other’s eyes.

Schoolbag in hand she leaves home in the early morning, waving goodbye with an absent-minded smile…” sang Joanne with tears in her eyes as Autumn left the stage in her beautiful wedding gown. She looked beyond beautiful, and everyone on the set had tears in their eyes as they looked at her.

“DONNA!” said Neville. “I got to tell you, she want’s her father to give her away, and that’s why I came here.”

“Sam!”

“No please, I want to give her away,” said Neville. “This is about us!”

I don't wanna talk about the things we've gone through. Though it's hurting me, now it's history. I've played all my cards, and that's what you've done too. Nothing more to say, no more ace to play. The winner takes it all, the loser standing small beside the victory. That's her destiny. I was in your arms, thinking I belonged there. I figured it made sense building me a fence building me a home, thinking I'd be strong there. But I was a fool playing by the rules. The gods may throw a dice, their minds as cold as ice. And someone way down here loses someone dear. The winner takes it all the loser has to fall. It's simple and it's plain. Why should I complain? But tell me does she kiss like I used to kiss you? Does it feel the same when she calls your name? Somewhere deep inside you must know I miss you. But what can I say? Rules must be obeyed. The judges will decide the likes of me abide. Spectators of the show always staying low. The game is on again, a lover or a friend, a big thing or a small. The winner takes it all. I don't wanna talk cos it makes me feel sad. And I understand you've come to shake my hand. I apologize if it makes you feel bad. Seeing me so tense, no self-confidence. But you see, the winner takes it all!!!!!!!!!! THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The game is on again, a lover or a friend, a big thing or a small. The winner takes it all!!!! The winner takes it all…” sang Joanne to Neville with tears in her eyes as she ran to the church.

The congregation stood as the wedding march played and Joanne walked Autumn down the aisle. Joanne kissed Autumn’s cheek, and the ceremony began.

“We are here to celebrate Sophie and Skye’s wedding,” said the priest. “And welcome especially to Donna, who represents Sophie’s family.”

“And I would like to say… welcome to Sophie’s dad.” said Joanne, turning to Autumn. “I have to tell you he is here.”

“I know, I invited him,” said Autumn.

“You couldn’t have, I don’t know which one, ” said Joanne. “OH MY GOD!”

“I know, I am so sorry!” cried Autumn as she hugged Joanne. “Please forgive me! But I wanted to know who my dad is!”

“I know, I forgive you!” said Joanne.

“Listen, I don’t care if you’ve slept with hundreds of men!” said Autumn.

“Ha, I haven’t slept with hundreds of men,” said Joanne.

“Wait!” said Neville. “So I may not be her father?”

“Well, what did you expect?” said Joanne. “I was heartbroken when you left me. You were engaged for Christ sake! You lied to me!”

“Donna, the reason I left the island in the first place was to call the engagement off!” shouted Neville. “But when I came back, you were already with someone. So I went back and got married and got divorced just as quickly.”

“And may I say something?” said Draco as he stood up. “Donna, you were my first love and girlfriend… And you were the last…”

“Oh lord!” cried Bekkah. “He’s gay!”

“Well, is someone here going to get married?” asked the priest anxiously.

“Well…” said Autumn as she looked at Dylan nervously.

“It’s okay Sophie, we can always wait to get married,” said Dylan.

“So then I take it my job here is done?” asked the priest.

“No!” cried Neville. “Donna, please. Every day I spent away from you and this island has made me miserable. Please, would you marry me?”

SAY I DO!” chorused the cast.

I do, I do, I do, I do, I do!!!!!!” sang Joanne before she fell into Neville’s sweet embrace. The priest married them, and they kissed passionately as the cast applauded them.

“Well, everyone gets a happy ending,” said Bekkah as she squeezed Trey’s butt naughtily.

“Everyone but me,” said Layla. She spotted Cedric over in the corner. “Oi, Bill! Are you single?”

“Why, yes,” said Cedric. “But I’m kind of not looking for anyone at the moment…”

If you change your mind, I'm the first in line. Honey I'm still free, take a chance on me. If you need me, let me know, gonna be around. If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down. If you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown, honey I'm still free. Take a chance on me. Gonna do my very best and it ain't no lie if you put me to the test, if you let me try. Take a chance on me. Take a chance on me…” sang Layla to Cedric. In the end, Cedric gave in, and he and Layla began to dance and make out. “We can go dancing, we can go walking, as long as we're together. Listen to some music, maybe just talking, get to know you better 'cos you know I've got so much that I wanna do, when I dream I'm alone with you,it's magic. You want me to leave it there, afraid of a love affair. But I think you know that I can't let go. If you change your mind, I'm the first in line. Honey I'm still free, take a chance on me. If you need me, let me know, gonna be around. If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down. If you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown, honey I'm still free. Take a chance on me Gonna do my very best and it ain't no lie. If you put me to the test, if you let me try. Take a chance on me. Take a chance on me… Oh you can take your time baby, I'm in no hurry, know I'm gonna get you. You don't wanna hurt me, baby don't worry, I ain't gonna let you. Let me tell you now, my love is strong enough to last when things are rough, it’s magic. You say that I waste my time but I can't get you off my mind. No I can't let go 'cos I love you so. If you change your mind, I'm the first in line. Honey I'm still free, take a chance on me. If you need me, let me know, gonna be around. If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down. If you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown, honey I'm still free. Take a chance on me. Gonna do my very best and it ain't no lie if you put me to the test, if you let me try. Ba ba ba ba baa ba ba ba ba baa. Honey I'm still free. Take a chance on me. Gonna do my very best and it ain't no lie if you put me to the test, if you let me try…

A beautiful white boat stood in the middle of the stage, and Autumn and Dylan got into it as the entire cast stood behind them. Joanne was hugging Neville, Trey was holding Bekkah, and Layla was with Cedric as Autumn began to sing. “I have a dream, a song to sing, to help me cope with anything. If you see the wonder of a fairy tale, you can take the future even if you fail. I believe in angels, something good in everything I see. I believe in angels. When I know the time is right for me, I'll cross the stream - I have a dream…

I have a dream, a fantasy, to help me through reality,” sang the cast with Autumn. “And my destination makes it worth the while. Pushing through the darkness still another mile. I believe in angels, something good in everything I see. I believe in angels. When I know the time is right for me, I'll cross the stream - I have a dream. I'll cross the stream - I have a dream…” sang the entire cast of Mamma Mia. “I have a dream, a song to sing, to help me cope with anything. If you see the wonder of a fairy tale, you can take the future even if you fail. I believe in angels, something good in everything I see. I believe in angels. When I know the time is right for me, I'll cross the stream - I have a dream. I'll cross the stream - I have a dream…

The entire audience roared with applause, and everyone came back onto the stage and bowed. Autumn got the most applause to Draco’s dismay, and he looked over at Rosie in the audience. He wondered what had happened to her plan. After taking their last bows, Draco left the stage and walked over to Rosie. “WHAT HAPPENED?” he barked.

“Snape changed the damn setup!” she cried. “He took out that part, so I couldn’t make stupid Joanne look like a fool!”

“Good thing he did,” said Draco. “Or you’d have been in big trouble…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty epic huh? I busted my butt over this chapter, tell me you loved it or I might just cry. I love you Bekkah and Autumn!