Status: Active

Hogwarts, A Musical

Fourth Year, First Semester

“Cela était stupéfiant!” cried a Beaubatons girl as she ran up to Autumn and Joanne after the show. “Mon nom est Fleur Delacour. Quel est votre nom?”

“Do you speak French?” asked Autumn to Joanne.

“I only speak English and Italian!” hissed Joanne. “All I can say is bonjour!”

“I can also speak English!” said Fleur in her heavily accented voice. “So, what are your names?”

“I’m Autumn Bronte, and this is Joanne Bellacuore,” said Autumn. “I assume you enjoyed our play?”

“Oh yes, very much,” smiled Fleur as she flicked her hair. “Who was that smoking hot boy who played Skye. I’d love to get my hands on him…”

“That would be my boyfriend,” said Autumn through clenched teeth.

“Oh, you!” laughed Fleur. “No problem! I always get what I want, so don’t even try!

“There was always a reason why I hated French people,” said Joanne as Fleur walked away.

“Great, I finally get the guy of my dreams, and now some French bitch is going to steal him,” said Autumn as she punched the wall. “Ugh!”

“She’ll go after Draco before she goes after Dylan,” said Joanne. “No offense, but Draco is kind of the hottest thing here…”

“Are you sick or something?” asked Autumn, checking her forehead for a fever. “Cause you must be if you think Draco’s hot.”

“I’m fine, and just don’t say anything to anyone,” said Joanne hastily.

“Whatever,” said Autumn. “Wonder where Trey-” But she didn’t get to finish her sentence. Trey zoomed past her on his skateboard, and glided up and down the walls, looking cool and proud of himself.

“Hey Autie!” cried Trey as he turned around. “Great job!”

“Nice moves!” said Autumn and Joanne together.

“Thanks!” said Trey as he kicked his board up. “It’s hard to grind up on these old walls, especially with filthy Filch and dipshit Norris on my ass.”

“Oh I know,” said Joanne. “It’s so damn hard for me and Nevvykins to find a place for our sex-”

“AH!!!!!!!!!!!” screamed Trey and Autumn in unison.

“Capades,” finished Joanne with an evil grin. “Hey, if it’s good, might as well brag…”

“Blech,” said Autumn, sticking out her tongue. “Nasty!”

“My ear’s been raped,” said Trey. “I’d better be off before she says any more. Bye guys! Great job Autumn! And you too Joanne! Both of you shone tonight!”

With that, Trey zoomed off down the hallway. “Oh shit, he scratched the wall,” said Joanne as she examined the damage. “I’ll fix this. Scourgi-”

“NO!” said Autumn as she grabbed her wand arm. “Look!”

Mrs. Norris came trotting up, her whiskers twitching almost as if she sensed trouble. “I’ll take care of that nasty cat!” said Joanne as she kicked it.

“That’s not nice!” said Autumn.

“Do you want your brother to get in trouble for the marks all over the walls or not?” asked Joanne with her hands on her hips. “SCOURGIFY!”

The marks on the walls disappeared, and the two girls walked quickly away from the scene of the crime, for they knew that where there was Mrs. Norris, Filch was not too far behind…
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“I would like to make an announcement!” said Dumbledore at dinner the next day. “There is a reason why I have brought all of our schools together. We are having the Triwizard Tournament this year. Only three champions will be selected to compete in a series of challenges for the Triwizard Cup, the highest honor any student to receive. Mind you, only students 17 and up may drop their name in the Goblet of Fire. Remember, glory, fame, and bravery awaits you…”

“Thank God I’m not of age!” said Neville as he cuddled with Joanne at the Ravenclaw table. “I’d hate to enter it just for you, and embarrass myself in front of the whole school!”

“Babe, you don’t have to prove anything, I love you for who you are,” said Joanne as she kissed him.

“Looks like Fred and George are going to try,” said Neville as he sighed.

“Right, Dumbledore’s not stupid you know,” said Joanne.

“I don’t doubt him, I doubt the idiots who think they can join even if they are underage,” said Neville.

“Do you think Draco’s going to enter?” asked Joanne as she looked over at the Slytherin table where Draco sat.

“I wouldn’t doubt it,” said Neville. “But maybe he’s not stupid enough to even try. Maybe he’ll get Snape to put his name in the Goblet.”

“Nah, he’s not man enough to go through all of that for glory and fame,” said Joanne. “He’d probably rather do something bad. Something so bad that he’s be written down in the history books for doing something so foul.”

Draco looked over at Joanne and Neville, and glared at them. God, they were so damn pathetic! How they were always so affectionate and cute and adorable together made him want to vomit. Rosie put her arm around him, and rested her head on his shoulder. He wished he was 17 so he could enter the tournament, but then again he didn’t want to risk his life. His father had told him that it wasn’t totally unheard of if you died during the Triwizard Tournament. He looked at the Goblet of Fire, and watched as Cedric Diggory placed his name in it. He groaned as his sister Bekkah hugged him and squealed as his ballot disappeared in the blue flames. He felt betrayed as she kissed Cedric, and walked with him over to the Hufflepuff table. She was a Slytherin, and she should have been proud to sit at their table, and not intermix with the other houses.

“God, this school sucks out loud,” complained Draco to no one in particular. “Why does father always insist on sending me here when I’d be better off somewhere else?”

“I agree, this school is terrible,” said Blaise as he sighed a dramatic sigh similar to Draco’s when he didn’t get his way. “But we’re stuck here.”

“Why can’t father just kick out all of these poor, filthy, mudblooded, squibs?” asked Draco. “They are tainting the name of wizard!”

“Because Dumbledore is headmaster, not your dad,” replied Blaise. “Dumbledore wouldn’t stand for it!”

Draco and Blaise sighed dramatically. Just then, a very tall and serious looking guy wearing the heavy fur robes of Durmstrang walked up to the Goblet of Fire and dropped his name in. “Viktor Krum is entering the tournament? Holy shit…” said Draco. “If he’s in, I’m rooting for him!”

“Oh me too!” said Blaise instantaneously. The two boys watched as Fleur Delacour put her name in the Goblet of Fire too. “Wow, I bet she’d come in last place…”

“Ditto that one,” smirked Draco evilly. “She’d be the first one to die.”

“You know that’s not a nice thing to say,” said Autumn as she passed by with Trey.

“Keep out of this Brontosaurus,” said Draco.

“Yeah!” said Blaise.

“Wow, how lame,” said Trey. “You can’t be a trendsetter, you have to follow the trend, Blaise. Too bad you’re following the wrong trend…”

“Piss off!” said Blaise as he stood up and faced Trey.

“Sit down, you’ll embarrass yourself,” said Trey as he laughed at him.

“You want me to kill you boy?” asked Blaise angrily. “Cause I will kill you!”

“Is there a problem here Mr. Zabini? Mr. Bronte?” asked Professor McGonagall.

The two boys shook their heads as Autumn and Trey walked away laughing.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Attention everyone!” called Dumbledore at dinner in the Great Hall. The room was buzzing with noise and chattering from the students.

“SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!” roared a rather stumpy looking man with a glass eye that whizzed around the room. The Great Hall fell silent.

“Thank you Professor Moody,” said Dumbledore. “The Goblet of Fire is set to announce the three champions, one from each school.”

“God, he gives me the creeps,” said Joanne as Neville put his arm around her. “I’m getting… bad feelings from him.”

“He doesn’t exactly look like hot stuff you know,” said Trey as he winked over at Joanne. “I mean look at him!”

“Non lo so,” said Joanne as she shrugged. “I don’t know, but I just have a bad feeling about him…”

Suddenly the Goblet began to spew out three burning pieces of paper, which Dumbledore proceeded to catch. “The champions are as follows,” said Dumbledore. “From Durmstrang school, Viktor Krum! From Beaubatons Academy, Miss Fleur Delacour, and finally from Hogwarts, our very own Cedric Diggory!”

The Great Hall exploded into victorious applause. Joanne and Neville walked over to where Cedric was, and congratulated him. Bekkah beamed at her boyfriend, proud that he was going to compete against the other two schools. This was his moment to shine and no one was going to ruin it for him.

And that was when the Goblet began to fire up once more, and it hurled out another name, and when Dumbledore read off the name, “HARRY POTTER,” the Great Hall was deadly silent. Everyone’s eyes looked over to where Harry was sitting and glared at him. As he walked to the front of the room towards Dumbledore, he could feel the hatred in the room burning for him.

“How?” asked Autumn to Dylan.

“Why?” said Dylan, confused.

“No idea,” said Joanne, dumbfounded.

“Douchebag Potter better not ruin Cedric’s chances for winning!” growled Bekkah angrily.

“You do know he’s like our age, and Cedric is WAY more advanced right?” said Trey. “I doubt he’ll get very far.”

“But how could he get into the tournament if he’s underage!?” asked Neville. “I mean, Dumbledore made it impossible for an underage witch or wizard to enter!”

“I don’t know,” said Joanne. “But I do have a feeling that someone has it in for Potter. Someone put his name in there, and not for the good reasons. Don’t you guys get it? This tournament is to test you in the most brutal way! Someone in this school wants to KILL him!”

“I think you’re going a bit too far,” said Trey. “Who’d want to try to kill Potter?”

“Oh I could name a few,” said Joanne. “Me, Draco, Autumn, you, Bekkah, VOLDEMORT, among a few…”

“True, but I doubt we could put his name in the Goblet,” said Autumn. “And Voldemort is definitely NOT in this school…”

“I just don’t know,” said Joanne frustrated. “There is definitely something fishy about all of this, and I intend to get to the bottom of this…”
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been suffering from writer's block. Sorry the update stinks. Will try harder the next time.