Status: LOVE this story, but writers block! :(

Don't Need These Other Pretty Faces, Like I Need You

Heartbreaker When I Was Little, Now I'm Bigger

Jonny hadn't called and when I saw him at school he was always laughing. Maybe our relationship meant nothing to him after all. I'm sitting here in this god forsaken highschool during third period with nothing to do. Cathlene and I haven't hung out in the longest time and it's because shes President and she needs everything to be perfect. So her schedule is basically booked for the rest of the year.

Things at SK Records were looking up for me. Sean stopped asking me to make coffee runs when I wasn't helping Usher out. Justin and I were becoming great friends, he just knows how to make a girl laugh. Whoever the girl is behind all of his songs is very lucky.

It has been a few weeks now since Jonny and I broke up and it was starting to get very cold. It was the second week of October and it was already freezing. I do not want to see what winter has instore for me this year.

Lunch wasn't normally this long, but it seemed to be dragging along now that I had to sit and watch Jonny eat and laugh and be happy, while I'm miserable. Does god really hate me this much. How come whenever I never wanted the day to end it did, and now when I do, it won't.

I was sitting alone, bored and unhappily. Feeling sorry for myself doesn't help much, nor will it ever. So what am I going to do? I want so badly to hurt Jonny, and maybe I could possibly make him jealous. Who could I make him jealous with?

I looked around the school at the different guys I could use. It definately had to be someone that went to this school, because then otherwise it would be pointless. I wouldn't see Jonny any other time of the day. I had to work and work fast.

I felt so lonely. Great just what I need, to become the school's loner. Why did it seem like I had so many more friends when I was with Jonny? He wasn't that popular, but he did have more friends, and possibly many girlfriends.

I cringed at the thought of him having another girlfriend, especially when we were together. All those times he said he loved me, they were just lies to keep me unsuspicious of him. He never meant anything he said or did. It all meant nothing to him, but everything to me.

I continued to look around for my "perfect new boyfriend" but there wasn't anyone that could possibly make Jonny jealous. Everyone was either taken or wouldn't do me the favor even if I gave them everything in the world. I hated to admit it, but I was getting desperate.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so I am trying desperately to fill in the blanks before I write what I have planned.
love you guys, comment subscribe
feedback =love