Status: LOVE this story, but writers block! :(

Don't Need These Other Pretty Faces, Like I Need You

Cause This Life's Too Short

So it was either good news or bad news. It depended on the way you looked at it. I was nervous about doing this by myself so it was good that Usher told me that he would only be gone for an hour because his sister was going to be home then now. I was also looking forward to no coffee runs for the week, so it was bad news that way.

"Oh, but I'm going to need you to keep doing this for a little over a week now. 'S that okay?" Usher asked getting up from his seat. He had called Justin into the room to listen to the track. It still wasn't completely finished but it would be. Sean was a little picky and you could tell it was getting on everybodies nerves.

"That's fine," I said as Justin entered the room and my phone began to ring. I didn't look at the caller I.D before pressing ignore. Justin had begun listening to the track and Usher was standing there drinking his coffee. He had to leave in a few minutes and then the studio was all me... well Justin too.

My phone rang again and so I picked it up, again not looking at who it might be. I half expected it to be my mom. We were on talking terms again... I guess. "Hello?" I said answering the phone. Usher and Justin looked at me and I just shrugged.

"What, you can't even remember your boyfriends voice anymore," Jonny said bitterly.

"Sorry um, I'm kind of busy right now though," I said trying to sound really nice. What I really wanted to say was "Well it's not like we talk enough for me to remember it anymore,".

"You're too busy to talk to your boyfriend?!" He basically screamed through the phone. I knew that Usher and Justin had heard. They had both looked up from what they were doing and then looked back down.

"Don't get mad, I'm at work," I said annoyed.

"Oh. Okay, well I'm sorry. It's just I think we need to talk and don't worry it's not about breaking up or anything, it's just about where we stand, because I'm confused as hell."

"Me too," I said. "You're still picking me up today?"

"Yeah, yeah. That's also what I called for," He said.

"Alright, well be at the label at 7 tonight,"

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too," I said and then the line was dead. We rarely said by over the phone, only a few times. We're always busy and it just doesn't click in at the moment. Wonder what he could busy doing right now.

I put my phone away and walked over to the guys who had finished listening and were waiting patiently for me. I smiled weakly at them in embarresment and then felt my cheeks go pink.

"Sorry," I said picking at my nails.

"So Annabelle, you remember what I taught you right? You're probably just going to be clicking the basic buttons, but just in case."

"I think so," I said as Justin walked out of the room and into the other one to record. This should be fun, it's always been my dream, and now I'm experiencing it.
♠ ♠ ♠
kay i'm getting more into the story now. =]
comment, subscribe, let me know what you think so far.
love you guys. <3