Status: new :) be kind, please rewind I mean READ :)

Made Of Sugar And Spice

The Celebration Part 2.

"OMG KEELY I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS WEARING PUMPS!! God I hate her," I said bending over laughing, and catching my breath, once we were in the saftey of Hot Topic.
She was slapping her knee hard, what a dork,"O, my god, well yesterday in Phys.Ed she got smacked in the stomach with a volley and she was jiggeling for like 5 minutes, Davey and I were laughing so hard, it was hysterical!"
"WHOA THERE, that was a big word for you!" I said hugging her in a bear hug, she slapped my arm.
"HEY NOW, no need for harsh words, oh my god, is that Kayla?!" she pointed over at dirty blonde girl looking at lingere.
"Holy, shit! It is, why is she looking at that though?! She is too prude to be looking at that!"
"Omg, do you think she like models it for Aaron to wank off to?!" Keely asked with a bright idea look in her eye.
"Holy shizz, what if that is the truth, what if she does! You have no idea how awkward that would be if we walked in on that tonight Becaue you are staying the night for our birthday right? We gonna rent all the SAW and Friday The 13th movies!" we kept our eyes on Kayla, she was looking at black lacy bra with a hot pink even lacier thong.
Keely was holding in a laugh,"Wow, she is such a skanky prude, and OF COURSE I AM! DUH!" she started to walk over to Kayla.. I pulled her.
"NO, dude we can spy tonight and get our spy bitch on, sounds good huh?" I got my evil smirk on, and so did she.
"Hells yeah, okay dude I need to get some food like pronto!" she pulled me out of Hot Topic to get a pretzel.
"Uh look at the line," I commented pulling out my Env3 and texted Josh who worked at the SubWay next to the pretzel place.

To:JOSHH
Heyyy, joshyy can you pleaseee make us
the usual?? the fuckin pretzel place is all busy :(
please please please
;) i love youuu bestfrandd!!!!!!!

From:JOSHH
yesh, you're lucky
i love you and keeeeelyyyy :]
trust me my bf is all here too
he wants to meet you two (:
lovee you babyyy, cya in a few :D

"Heya, Keely, let's head over to SubWay Josh's boyfriend wants to meet us, isn't that sweet?" Josh was our best guy friend, since ever ago.
We walked over to the counter, I jumped over it, and Keely walked through the swining doors to get behind.
Wayne walked over and eyed Keely,"Dayumn, Keely you got a nice ass."
"Wayne, what the fuck dude? How dare you hit on my girl," some deep voice said from behind me, I turned around to see a guy with light brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a skaterish look to him.
"Whoa, dude, you're gay, she aint yours, god how retarded do you think I am?!"
"Very," I coughed, he shot me a dirty look.
"Yah, know Starlit, you have a banging rack, wanna go the back room?" he asked getting closer.
I rolled my eyes,"I don't want AIDS, or to not even be pleased by your lil penis, or even if you could call it that, shit what? Is it more like a vagina or something?!"
Keely stiffeled a laugh.
"Star, trust me, it's bigger than you'll ever know, I mean hell, I haven't seen bigger on other guys."
"What the fuck?! Gay porn man over here? There is only room for two gay guys here, and they are the cutest gay guys ever, so don't even try, god I hate you so much Wayne why don't you go fuck Mikella?!" I shot back at the dickless loser.
He rolled his eyes,"That was last night, and she isn't that good of ride, I mean her fat was getting in the way, but damn girl you skinny as hell, and sexy as fuck too," he looked me down, I put up my middle finger, and stormed at him, Keely grabbed my arm and Josh's boyfriend grabbed me around my waist too.
"FUCK NO I WANNA GET AHOLD OF HIS ASS, HE BETTER RUN, WAYNE RUN OR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS TRUST ME! ONCE THEY LET ME GO IF YOU AREN'T GONE YOU AREN'T GONNA BE ABLE TO MOVE!" I started throwing my arms around and kicked a few times.
He got a scared look, jumped the counter and ran.
"Stary, he is gone, just calm down, now c'mon let's eat our foot longs, and drink our dr.peppers and then go shopping, trust me it will be fun, then we get our movies, then guess what? We get to spy on your brother and his prude girlfriend," she laughed and hugged me, Josh came out handed us our food, I sat down on the ground behind the counter, Keely sat on the counter, and Josh's boyfriend sat down next to me, and his boyfriend sat down next to Keely.
"Soo, Josh, who is this young handsome boy?" Keely asked nudging the boy.
Josh's cheeks got all red, "Uh this is uh Phillup."
"Awh, well hello Phillup, I'm Keely," she said hugging him.
"And I'm Starlit, call me Stary or Star," I tapped his foot, Josh just smiled widely.
"AWWH! JOSH I LOVE YOU!" Keely shouted everyone around the food court stared at us, I laughed, and Josh got even redder.
"Josh, hey my mom just texted me telling me I have to get going," Phillup said with a sly smile, he jumped down, leaned down and kissed Josh on the lips.
Keely and I oooed, like little kids.
"I love you Phillup," Josh said kissing Phillup's cheek.
"I love you too Josh, see yah tomorrow," he winked at the two of us, then left.
Once he was far enough away Keely started up,"Aww, Joshypoo, you and Philly are so fuckin cute together, hey do you know any straight guys for us?!"
"Sorry ladies, though, I did hear there was gonna be a new guy at school, my grade Jeydon something, well time for you two to leave Wayne has to take his shift."
"Awwh okay," I whined hugging Josh, Keely hugged him too, we both jumped the counter and headed off to Hot Topic, to shop.
Finally!
Our converse squeaked as we ran and laughed all the way to Hot Topic.
"OOH YUMMY BOY CANDY RIGHT THERE!" Keely screamed, and just like at Cedar Point the boy thought I said it, looked at me smiled, then I got red in the face.
"I LOVE YOU TOO KEELY, NOW LET'S SHOP!" we ran in laughing.
Time for our shopping spree to begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
like?
dislike?
comment.subscibe.tell
LOVE YA'LL!!!!
-NicoleElizabeth(:
Bitchin!!!