Status: new :) be kind, please rewind I mean READ :)

Made Of Sugar And Spice

The Big Sleepover!

"WHOA WHOA WHOA!" I stopped running.
"WHAT!!!?? Got another wedgie!?" Starlit ran right into me.
"We were just here... It's here we saw Prudey, then decided to ditch to see Phillup and Joshypoo!!"
"OH YEAH!!!! Haha! LET'S GO TO BLOCKBUSTER!"
"Let's do it!"

So thats where we headed. Once again, my turquoise and her black converse were squeeking across the floor as we sprinted to the amazing movie place, where so many memories have been made.. I love us! If I hadn't said that before.(:

"Kee!!! Wayne's stalking us!" I looked behind us... There he was.. Ducking into the shoe place. What a creeper!
"Watch this!!" I flipped my long wavy blonde hair over my shoulder, and strutted with my sluttiest strut I could ever even attempt to use! I marched right into that shoe store. Starry stayed far enough behind, but still close enough to see what was going on.

I batted my eyelashes. "Heyy Wayne!"
"Uh.. Hey Keely." He blushed.
"I left Star in Blockbuster. I saw you come in here, so I wanted you to know the truth." I glanced at Star who was trying as hard as possible to contain a laugh.
"And what's that.?" He got closer. Ew! He reeked of salami!!
I moved somewhat closer too. "I've been watching you. I think you're the hottest most amazing guy I've ever seen! I have to have to all to my own tonight. To celebrate my 15th birthday with. If you know what I mean." I winked.
"Oh hell yes! I've been waiting forever for this to happen!"

My phone buzzed which acutally scared me, which acutally made me drop it. Hehe.. Evil mind at work! I lowered my navy cami and unzipped my jacket just enough to make Wayne happy. BEND AND SNAP! I remembered Star's helpful words of advice! Good memories. Uh ew! Boner city!

"So yeah. I gotta go. That was Starry. She's wondering where I am. Text me later." I blew him a kiss and he walked with his hands over his pants out of the store and into the bathroom.

"HAHAAHA!!! THAT WAS PRICELESS KEELY!! I GOT IT ALL ON FILM AS WELL!!!"
"GOOD! I WANTED YOU TO!! You don't think that he thought I was being serious.. Did he?"
"Uh.. DUH! PERVERTED SUBWAY WORKER! THAT'S WHY HE WORKS THERE! SO HE CAN HAND OUT DEM FOOTLONGS ALL DAY LONG!"
"True dat. Hey! I'll grab 'Saw' if you'll grab 'Friday the 13'!"
"AND BREAK!"

I sprinted all the way to the horror section grabbed the movies and ran back up to the counter. Starry-ness did the samething. We were outta there before the 5 mintute bell rang. So with our Dr. Peppers that we got at lunch, and our movies, we walked back to Starry's and planned our amazing evening!!! When we walked into her house, we ran up to her room and got on our special jammies! Mine were my pink shorts with the black peacesigns and my black trouble hoodie, while her's was her plain gray sweats, and whatever hoodie she wanted. We pulled our hair up into messy buns and began the first part of the evening. Spying..

"Kayla's coming over right!" I asked getting into stealth mode.
"Yeah. Every weekend she's here!"
"But I though Aaron was grounded..?"
"Madre and Padre aren't home remember? Went to Vegas for a night? Oh great."
"Haha oh yeah!"
"Let's schneeky into Aaron's closet while they're still downstairs swappin' noses with eachother!" Star started cracking up!

*LALALALA!!!*

"Oh. Hold on. That's you right? My alert 'bings.'". Star asked.

I ran to check her laptop.

Wayne.Sexii.Boii.43: Hey keels! (; When you want me over?

"AHAHA! STAR READ!!!" I started cracking up!
"LET ME TYPE!!" She took over the laptop.

keely.rawr.: Mmmm babe.. I've been waiting for you to ask. come over to starlit's. you me aaron and kayla.

She logged off right after that.

"STAR!! AHA! THAT! WAS! THE! BEST!" I said inbetween laughs.
"You know it! I love my bestfriend!"

We snuck off to the closet of death, with God knows what is in it.
♠ ♠ ♠
New(:
LIke it?
I doXD
Comment.
+
Subscribe.
+
Tell.
=
Updates(: