Apology Accepted

seize

I woke up to the sun streaming in through a crack in my blinds. I opened and closed my eyes a few times before looking over at Sam, who somehow ended up on the other side of my bed, with only her arm rested on my chest. The blankets were all in a pile at the end of both our feet. I grinned slightly at her seeing that she kept her word and slept in her jeans and t shirt. I moved slowly out from under her arm and stepped onto the floor as quietly as I could. I walked around my bed and closed the curtains completely, turning around to see Sam roll towards my side of the bed and whimper slightly, taking the blankets with her.

I stood in front of the window for a few moments, just looking at Sam, making sure that she was real, that she wasn’t just going to disappear when I closed my eyes. I wanted to wake her up and kiss her and tell her how much I loved her and how glad I was she was here, but I changed my mind, knowing that she was probably tired. I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and pushed her hair from her face. I then walked quietly across the room and into the hallway, closing the door softly behind me.

The entire house was silent. I looked towards Tom’s room and saw that his door was wide open; so he was obviously not home. If he was, he’d be in his room with the door shut. He wouldn’t be anywhere else in the house. I walked into the kitchen and pulled a piece of paper off the counter. Three minutes later, after I’d managed to decipher my father’s scribbles, I realized my parents were out for the day, they’d decided to go shopping for some new living room furniture, and they trusted me home alone, with a girl. I rolled my eyes and yawned loudly, retreating for the bathroom. I pulled my t shirt over my head and leaned over the sink, turning the water on and splashing my face. I then reached over for my tooth brush and pasted it. The running water made me have to take a leak, so I walked over to the toilet and unzipped my jeans.

Once I’d finished, I continued to brush my teeth and then I rinsed out my tooth brush and put it in the holder. I walked back into my bedroom where Sam was now awake, sitting on the side of the bed, looking straight at me as I walked into the room, her big blue eyes rimmed with smeared make up, and a small smile gracing her lips.

“Yeh ‘ungry?” I asked.

“Not even a good morning?” She asked, raising her eyebrows.

I walked over to her and held my hand in her direction, “Good mornin’ Love,” I kissed her hand, “Now are yeh ‘ungry?”

“Well, since you asked me so nicely. But I don’t think I’ll be able to walk to the kitchen by myself.”

I grabbed her arms, pulling her upward, towards me. Her head smacked against my chest as she flew forward at me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and let her find her footing and grinning at her before moving one arm from around her waist and putting it under her thighs, lifting her in the air and saying, “Yeh like toast?”

She looked at me as we walked out of my room and into the kitchen, “I flew all the way here from Idaho and all I get is toast?”

“Well,” I said, putting her down and leaning against the fridge, “If yeh want, I can toast it naked.”

She grinned at me, “I don’t care how the hell you cook it. I’m hungry.”

Ouch. Sam definitely knew how to keep me on my toes.

I watched as she ducked out from under my arm and walked over to the table, sitting down at one of the stools beside it. She held her hands together and rested them under her chin. Her hair was distraught, sticking every which way and her big, blue eyes sparkled under her fringe, looking just as good with smeared make up as they do with perfect make up. I smiled softly at her before pulling open the bread box and putting two pieces in the toaster. I then reached into the fridge and pulled out a jar of honey.

“Yeh thirsty?”

“Do you have apple juice?”

I pulled open the fridge and nodded at Sam, taking the juice out and placing it on the counter. I then handed her a cup, “It’s yeh’re lucky day, Doll.”

“It seems to be.”

I watched as she poured the juice slowly, doing her absolute best not to spill a drop on the counter. Once she’d finished, she replaced the cap and began to stand up to put the juice away.

“’Ere, give it teh meh.” I said, grabbing the juice from her and shoving it back in the fridge, pulling out the salad from last night, that no one bothered to eat.

“Salad for breakfast?” Sam grinned, taking a sip from her juice.

“Yeh could always ‘ave the specialty.”

“Oh yeah? And what’s that?”

“Meh.”

“Mmm,” She smiled, watching as I spread honey on the toast, “I think I’ll save that for lunch. That toast is looking mighty tasty.”

I laughed softly at her, handing her a piece of toast and shaking some salad into a bowl for her. I then grabbed my own food and sat down beside her, handing her a fork and watching as she bit into her toast, honey sticking to her lips.

“What?” She smiled, taking another drink of her juice.

“Nothin’. It’s just so weird teh meh,” I paused, looking down at my toast and pushing it with my finger, “That yeh’re actually ‘ere. I was so positive I’d never see yeh again.”

She nodded, “I was so positive I never wanted to see you again.”

“What made yeh come?”

“Matt.”

“No really. What made yeh?”

“I'm serious. I talked to Matt on the phone and he told me how fucked up you were, and I knew that it was my fault. I figured the only way I could at least attempt to fix it would be to come all the way here.”

“Well, ‘m glad yeh came.” I said, picking up my toast and taking a bite of it, “Really glad.”

“So am I.”

I smiled at her before picking up my fork and stabbing at a couple pieces of lettuce. We didn’t say much over the course of our small breakfast, and that’s what I liked about Sam being here. I didn’t have to talk to fill in awkward silences, I was just glad she was here. She was sitting beside me, a cute little grin on her face and just that perfect color of blue in her eyes, and everything was okay.

Once the both of us finished eating, I reached over for her plate and stacked it on top of mine, getting off my stool and placing them in the sink. I then walked over to her and leaned across the counter, “So, what do yeh wanna do?” I asked, “I mean, besides meh of course.”

She smiled even wider, her cheeks growing red, “You’re just full of it this morning, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, I know. But really, ‘ow ‘bout a movie?”

“We watched a movie last night.”

“Yeh wanna go fer a walk?”

“Are you kidding? It’s like negative sixty degrees out there!”

“Oi, yeh wimp. Alright, ‘ow ‘bout the ‘ot tub, then?”

I watched as her face lit up, thinking about going into the hot tub. Her eyes practically answered yes to my question as they looked up at me with curiosity. The tension rose in the air once again, when I’d thought it had finally gone away for good, it came right back. But this wasn’t the kind of tension it usually was. That was more commonly known as a nervous type of tension, the type of tension where both of us still felt like twats for abandoning each other, but didn’t want to embarrass ourselves further by apologizing a hundred god damn times.

No, this type of tension almost had me attached to Sam’s lips and my hand tangled in her hair. I found myself staring at her small lips and wondering if they still felt the same on mine as they did only months before. It was safe to say that the tension that had us locked up tight was that of the sexual variety.

“The hot tub sounds nice,” Sam spoke quietly, her mouth turned up at the corners, “But I don’t have anything to wear.”

“Oi,” I said, tugging at the zipper of my pants and pulling at them until they slid off, leaving me clad in only boxers, “Yeh’re wearin’ a bra an’ underwear, ain’t yeh?”

I watched as her face became nervous, “Well, of course I am, but…”

“But what?”

“Do you have at least a t shirt I could wear?”

“Sam,” I said, thumping her lightly under the chin, “’m sure yeh look just fine in yeh’re bra and what not.”

Actually, I was sure she’d look down right amazing and I was completely ready to get some snogging in.

“Fine,” She sighed, “Do you have a bathroom?”

“Just around the corner,” I said, “I’ll be out there.”

She looked out the window at the hot tub, where I was pointing, “Okay.”

I opened the sliding glass door and stepped into the cold air. I quickly ran through the snow over to the gazebo where the hot tub was and let myself in the door. I threw the lid over the other side and turned the temperature up. I then got in the water and watched out the window where Sam was walking slowly across the snow covered ground.

The still shy and timid girl came walking towards the hot tub with a god damn towel wrapped completely around her. Once she’d came inside the gazebo, she looked at me nervously and gripped the top of her towel hesitantly. With a shy smile in my direction, she dropped it quickly and I’m sure my mouth dropped as well.

Her bra and underwear were completely mismatched, she had on a red and white striped bra, reminding me much of a candy cane, and a pair of boy short underwear, a light blue color with black hearts spotting them, pulled down just low enough to reveal her lovely hip piercings; which I’d been completely unaware of until now. She had small scars on her stomach, white against her skin. Her bra definitely did it’s job, holding her chest up and I had hard time looking towards her face as she put one leg over the side of the hot tub and lowered herself in the water.

"Yeh see?" I said smiling, “I told yeh, yeh look good.”

Sam shrugged and leaned against the bench, immersing as much of herself in the water as she could. I moved closer to her and snaked my arms around her waist, looking at her, “I like yeh’re piercings, they look brill on yeh.”

“Thank you,” She grinned, looking up at me, “I wanted to be cool like you, so I got them.”

“Cool like meh, aye? Is that why yeh dyed yer ‘air black?” I asked, ruffling the top of her head.

She nodded, “Yep. That’s it.”

“Well, yeh’re one step be’ind meh, Doll, ‘cause yeh ain’t got one tattoo.” I said, my eyes falling to her lips as I spoke.

“Why don’t you take me to get one then?”

“Is that what yeh really want?” I asked, rubbing circles on her hip with my thumb, leaning in closer to her face, “Is a tattoo?”

She nodded, looking slightly away from me, her hands tensing up around my shoulders, “Yeah.”

“Yeh wanna know what I want?”

“What?” She asked quietly, looking towards me knowingly.

“A kiss.”

I leaned down and placed my lips on Sam’s, expecting at least a peck back, but I was completely taken off guard by the words, ‘I have to pee’ mumbled against my mouth, and like that, Sam’s arms were no longer around me and I could only watch as she darted towards my house.

I wasted no time lifting myself out of the water and chasing Sam towards the back door, wondering what exactly I did wrong this time. I found her in my bedroom, wrestling to get her wet legs back into her jeans.

“Oi, Sammeh, what the ‘ell are yeh doin’?”

She looked up at me, and bit her lip, “I’m getting dressed,” She paused, cramming one leg into one side of her pants, “I can’t find my shirt anywhere. I thought I left it in your bathroom.”

“Sam,” I said, moving quickly towards her, “Why the ‘ell do yeh need yer shirt?”

“’Cause. This is just too much for me right now. I just need to get dressed and go outside or something.”

“Yeh’re ‘airs wet. Yeh’ll freeze.”

“Well, I just don’t want to be here.”

“What the fuck?” I said, getting angry, “Why not?”

She gave up trying to pull up her pants and dropped the other leg of them, looking up at me, “You scare me so fucking much Oli.”

I pushed a lock of hair away from her face, “Why do I scare yeh?”

“I get that feeling when I’m with you. And I know exactly what it is. It’s like butterflies and that mixed feeling of doubt and being sick and knowing that I’m going to fuck it all up and it’s all at once, and it’s,” She paused, smiling embarrassedly, “I’m pretty sure it means I really do love you, and that just scares me.”

“Why does it scare yeh?”

“Because,” She said quietly, “How am I supposed to know if you even care about me? I mean, I don’t know. I’m just, scared.”

“Sam. Are yeh serious with meh right now? Of course I care ‘bout yeh. Yeh’re the most important thing teh meh right now, and ‘m pretty sure ‘ve got more than just a ‘crush’ on yeh.”

She looked down at the ground and said quietly, “But how do I know that?”

I tipped her chin up and leaned towards her and kissed her cheek softly. Then I pecked the corner of her mouth, and I rested my lips on her’s, kissing her as lightly as I possibly could.

“I can tell yeh,” I said, pulling away and kissing her again, “Or I can show yeh. Either way, I can’t keep mehself from thinking’ ‘bout yeh constantly.”

And just like that, it seemed like all the tension in the room was released. All barriers broken, and everything was held in a comfortable blanket.

She leaned forward and kissed me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I placed my hands on the small of her back and pushed against her. She tripped over the other leg of her jeans and fell backwards. We landed roughly on my bed, bonking chins slightly. The both of us laughed and Sam kicked her pants off, bringing her lips back towards mine with a grin across her mouth.

Our skin felt so strange as it touched. Her skin was completely cold to the touch and mine was hot against her’s, I could feel the goose bumps that raced up and down her stomach. She wrapped a leg around mine and tugged at my hair slightly. I placed kisses down her neck and eventually made it to her chest where I worked off her bra and began kissing her all over the place.

She let out a quiet moan just as my bedroom door creaked open slightly and a pair of feet shuffled into the room. Before I even had time to recognize there was another person in the room, I heard Tom start talking.

“Olleh, I need teh-”

His sentence was cut short as his fingers fumbled around on his camera and it flashed unexpectedly as he looked up, seeing Sam and me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I dunno why, but I always seem to write the 'sex' scenes in Oliver's point of view. Anyways, I've got a deal to strike with you guys. I managed to get two chapters written this week, which means I'm ahead of schedule on finishing this.
Therefore, if you guys hit 400 comments before next Friday, you'll get that extra update early. ;D But, that doesn't mean that you can post several comments. Stick to one comment a piece please.
Oh, did I mention that you're all the most incredible readers ever? :D