Status: currently being re-written

I'll Be the Sweetest Poison You've Ever Tasted

Gasoline

There was a loud cackle and a scream that I knew all to well. I rushed from my "office" and ran all the way to the hallway leading to the MR. When I reached the hallway Mayhem and the Joker were in the twins were at my side.

I gaped at the scene in front of me and almost fell over. Mayhem was on the floor holding the left side of her face that was covered in blood while the Joker stood over her with a bloodied switch blade in his hand.

"Sin, khaos." was the only thing I had to say. Both girls rushed towards May death glaring the Joker the whole time.

By the time they got her off the floor and out of the room I was completely livid. "Didn't I tell you not to touch her!?!" I shouted at him angrily.

The Joker looked at me sideways and wiped his blade on my shoulder.

"No-puh, you said not to Kill her. She's still very much alive." he pointed out.

I screamed angrily and threw my hands in the air. "Go sit down somewhere. don't kill anyone, don't touch anyone and don't break anything." I snapped before storming off towards the room we used as a medic room.

I walked inside to see Mayhem had calmed down and Sin had a bunch of gaws pressed against her cheek trying to stop the bleeding. A few minutes later the bleeding had stopped and I finally got a good look at the wound.

He had cut her from the corner of her lip to Her cheek bone making something of a half smile. "May dear this is going to hurt like a bitch." I warned her as I poured the rubbing alcohol on a washcloth.

She scrunched her eyes closed and hissed as I cleaned the cuts. When she was cleaned, stitched, and bandaged I sat back in one of the chairs. "He musn't stay to long Poison-" "He's far to dangerous, even for you." khaos continued finishing her sisters sentence.

"He stays till I say otherwise. Now keep an eye on her while I go find our guest." I snapped at them and left the room.

I wandered the halls in search of my green headed clown until I reached my office. I could hear cheerful humming and the shuffling of paper from inside. I rushed into the room seeing that it was now a complete mess.

The joker was sitting at my desk with his feet up looking through my papers. I cleared my throat and he looked up at me with a smile. "You do a lot of research on these people huh?" He pointed out.

I nodded tersely and grabbed the ipod that Todd's play list was on. "Ohhhhhh! Has the fun began!?!" I didn't give him an answer, I just walked out assuming he would follow me.

We once again traveled through the hallways till we reached the MR. Instead of opening the MR door I reached for the door handle next to it.

The door swung open and I stepped inside the control room. I looked out through the double sided mirror into the next room to see Todd was just starting to wake up.

This is perfect Poison purred happily within me.

I grinned in response and plugged my ipod into the machine. I pressed the play button and listened as the music form my murder play list flowed from the speakers within the MR.

"Cross me once and you'll see, it's like a match in gasoline,"

Todd woke with a start and looked around letting out a pitiful wail when he realized where he was.

Let the games begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Gasoline - Porcelain And the Tramps xD

haha!
I am here with another update.
i know it's been a long time and I'm sorry bout that.
I hope this makes up for it even though it's not very long...
.......And I left you at a cliffhanger >:]

Thank you lovelies that commented <3

comment and subscribe please :]