Status: currently being re-written

I'll Be the Sweetest Poison You've Ever Tasted

I Forgive You

This is going to be so much fun love!

Poison cheered in my head happily as I watched Todd completely lose it. The Joker bounced lightly in one of the two spiny chairs placed in the observation room. "Fun, fun fun," He chanted hysterically.

I pressed the speaker button on the panel in front of me and spoke slyly, "Good evening prince Toad." His eyes widened to the size of saucers as he stuttered out what I assumed was the word 'poison'. "Right you are lovely, did you really think that I could just forget everything so easily?" I taunted nastily.

"I-i really loved you, you know!" He shouted in desperation. I paused momentarily and grinned as the music changed.

"I forgive you for the truth, I liked you better when you lied. And I forgive you for being you, cause you were better when you faked every smile."

"Oh is that so?" I asked mockingly. "Y-y-yup! I was assigned to track you and turn you in but along the way I fell in love!" He cried out what was obviously a practiced story.

"Well it's too bad you fell in love with a sociopath that doesn't know what love is, huh?" I asked grinning madly as I moved to the closest next to the door and rolled out the toy cart from inside.

I walked out of the observation room and into the MR humming a little tune.

It's show time baby

Poison cackled madly as I entered the MR and saw Todd sitting there shaking from head to toe, sweating bullets and sobbing heavily. "OH, no tears Toad, it's play time!" i exclaimed with a vicious grin that made his sobs double in intensity. I pushed the cart till it sat next to Todd and stopped to wipe a from his face roughly. I gripped his face and moved it close to mine, "What did I just say? Stop. Crying." I snarled tightening my grip on his face till he cringed.

"Alright, now it's really play time baby, listen to the music while I work try and figure out why it's on your play list," I giggle lightly as I toyed with one of the many blades on the table.

Oh please tell me it's my turn!

Poison squealed within me like a rabid Bruce Wayne fan and I could almost picture her grinning from ear to ear. "Indeed it is my love, indeed it is," I murmured to myself as my eyes fluttered shut and I let Poison seep into my limbs.

When my eyes opened again Poison was in control.
♠ ♠ ♠
T/C: I forgive you - Every Avenue

EDIT:You see that super sexy banner/header up there? The beautiful, marvelous and wonderfulDodger made it :3

I AM SO FREAKING SORRY BEAUTIFUL READERS!!!!!!!!!

I haven't posted all summer long amd I feel uber bad about it!! If you haven't read it on my new story Such A Paradox... then I'll tell you here, my computer (Karen) CRAPPED OUT ON ME!!! I couldn't even turn her on :< so I ended up getting a new laptop and THEN getting her fixed so I could get all my stuff off of it. I made a stupid mistake and I didn't copy this story over so I had nothing to post for you darlings!

this isn't as long as I'd like it to be (and it's paragraphed strangely), but it's good enough to satiate you guys for right now.

Thank you SUPER SPECIAL people that commented on last chapter, I really appreciate the feed back :3

RATE/COMMENT/MAKE ME PRETTY BANNERS BECAUSE I FAIL AT THEM pwease??