Status: currently being re-written

I'll Be the Sweetest Poison You've Ever Tasted

Natural Born Killer

Somewhere in Gotham's underbelly Daniel Maloore sat on his ratty apartment couch staring at the TV bug eyed.

"It can't be.." He trailed off both astonished and mildly disturbed.

"What can't be sweetie?" Mariella, his wife asked handing him a plate of chicken and mashed potato's.

"Nothing, nothing!" He said flipping the channel to some baseball game.

When his wife was safely out of the room he flipped the news back on to see a video playing, more specifically a video sent in by Gotham's own nut case; The Joker. But that wasn't what had gotten him all flustered, it was the fact that there in the video was his daughter tied up to a chair begging for her life.

The crazy fucking daughter that had almost killed him.

The same crazy daughter he thought to be dead...

He shuddered at the memories of that night, she had attacked him like a wild animal.

Like she was a natural born killer.

He frantically searched for his cellphone and punched in an all too familiar number. The phone rang for a few moments before someone picked it up.

"Hello?" answered a deep voice.

"Hey Sam, it's Daniel I got someone I need you to take care of for me," Daniel said getting straight to the point.

"Who boss?"

"Lilium Maloore, she's recently been spotted with the Joker and I want her body cold and drained of blood in my fucking basement by next week got it?" He snapped before hanging up quickly as his wife and daughter had just walked into the living room.

you'll be wishing he killed you by the time I'm done with you He thought darkly planning to do horrible things to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
T/C: Natural Born Killer - Avenged Sevenfold

It's a short chapter ;P

but it's kinda like an intro to the actual plot that isn't just crazy fighting between the Joker and Lilium or torturing Todd (Though that will come VERY soon)

I'm sorry updates have been slow, I'm having issues retyping everything I had already written not to mention that I changed a whole bunch of stuff up.

ohhh,I changed what Lilium looks like. She now looks like the women in the banner at the top (Allison Harvard)

thank you to all that comment and keep reading even though I'm a ridiculously spasmodic updater and leave you hanging for weeks on end. [:

Comment&subscribe