Status: currently being re-written

I'll Be the Sweetest Poison You've Ever Tasted

To The End

I grabbed some suitable clothes and a slim razor blade from my draws before I looked back at the Joker whom was looking around my room in interest. I dropped the towel and got dressed, completely unfazed by the fact that I was naked in front of a mass murderer.

Wouldn't be the first time.

I walked over to the Joker who was still observing the room and poked him in the side cautiously. As if it was some knee-jerk reaction his hand shot out and I was thrown to the floor with the force of the smack.

I sat up and rubbed my cheek. "That's going to leave a lovely bruise," I mused to myself.

I stood up and cleared my throat bringing the Joker back to reality. "Note to self: no more poking deranged clowns when they're off in La La land." I said loudly.

The Joker giggled wildly as he realized the bruise forming on my face was a result of him unconsciously backhanding me. "It's not funny," I snapped making him laugh harder. He seamed to find my anger all too amusing.

I laid down on my bed and sighed, "Mind telling me why you've come here?"

Every now and again his hand would twitch towards his coat pocket making me think the worst.

"Oh ya know, just come to check up on an old friend, see how you were doing out in the asylum." he said waving his hands around signifying that when he said 'asylum' he was referring to 'normal society'.

"Bullshit," I said with an amused snort.

"Alright, alright ya caught me! I came here to have a little chat," he said.

Before I could sit up and see what he was doing a chemical covered rag was placed over my mouth and nose. I inhaled in surprise and felt the chemical rush to my head.

"He's always choking on the stench and the fumes.." I sang softly as the chemical took effect. As much as I resisted I was still forced me into dreamless sleep.

damn, chloroform.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit:To The End - My Chemical Romance *giggles at irony*

Yeah, this one was going to be longer but I split it up because the next chapter is in the Jokers Point of View...well third person because that's just how I write his parts ;p

Thanks to those that commented:
Jordon23
X_x '.Sk!ttlz.' x_X

mmkay, so I'm changing what Poison/Lilium looks like but I can't find a good picture.
wanna help me?
really she just has to have dark brown hair and green eyes
If you have any suggestions or pictures send me a link or something please.

ANYWHO!
How have you readers been doing lately? Meh, I've been really bored because of break.