Status: currently being re-written

I'll Be the Sweetest Poison You've Ever Tasted

Brick By Boring Brick

My eyes fluttered open and I almost groaned in pain as my body slid across the floor of what appeared to be a van.

Fuck chloroform.

I looked around to find myself surrounded by men in clown masks. "um..boss, the girl is waking up." the one with the grumpy mask on said noticing my open eyes. "knock her out again!" I heard the Jokers voice snap from the front of the van.

I quickly sat up and knocked grumpy out. Before anyone else could move or make a sound they were all grasping their throats in a poor attempt to stop the bleeding.

"uhhh...Boss!!" someone I missed panicked.

"what? I told you to knock her out again idiots! It can't be that hard!' the Joker snapped turning around.

He laughed so hard that I could have sworn I saw tears. I fought back the satisfied grin, it felt so good to have fresh blood on my hands.

well hello princess, long time no kill.

I sighed in relief and closed my eyes. "Ahhh, Poison its so good to hear your voice."

The Van slowed to a stop, the Joker had some how kept it moving while he was facing me.

I waited till the back doors were opened to walk out, kicking every dead body on the way.

"Where did ya get the blade?" he asked curiously.

I shrugged my shoulders and place the switch blade back in my boy shorts pocket. I looked around curiously to see that we stood in front of an old abandoned warehouse.

"A warehouse, very original," I commented dryly earning me another hard slap to the face.

The Joker yanked me inside by the arm with me struggling to keep up. The fact that he was dragging me around like a doll made my blood boil.

Once we entered the front room I yanked my hand from his grip and looked around to see more men and a couple of girls sitting around.

"I can walk by myself thank you very much," I snarled loudly grabbing every ones attention.

"I will not be treated like some helpless damsel in distress!" I yelled stomping my foot.

Before I could even blink I was being grabbed by the front of my shirt and pushed into a wall with a blade at the corner of my lips.

I blinked furiously trying to refocus my eyes only to see that the Joker was very close to my face, our noses almost touching.

"Ya wanna know how I got these scars?" he asked me.

"No," I said looking to the side "And I don't want you touching me!" I shouted slamming the old lamp that sat conveniently next to me into his head.

He let me go and I swiftly ran to the other side of the room as he laughed in pain. He started to stalk towards me but I just stood my ground.

"Now princess that wasn't very nice," he cooed.

I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on my hips. He stopped abruptly and flashed me an eerie smile. I drifted off in to my own world thinking about the meaning behind that strange smile.

get out of La la land dear Poison warned.

"She lives in a fairy tale somewhere too far for us to find," I sang under my breath. I could almost see Poison rolling her eyes, well my eyes at me.

"Since you've already made a scene why not introduce yourself to everyone, you'll be here for a while." Joker said waving his hand toward the group of people that had been watching our little fight.

"Hi, my names Lilian." I said waving to them with a goofy smile.

They all seemed puzzled when I remembered that no one but Gordon, his family and Bruce Wayne knows me by that name.

"More commonly known as Poison," I said flashing them a creepy grin.

"Alright that's enough. Boys I suggest you don't mess with this one there will be consequences."He announced in warning.

"You, uh, in the blue go clean out the mess in the van," he said in a a drastically lighter voice.

He seemed to have forgotten about my little out burst and moved on to yelling at everyone for sitting around and gawking at us. I sat down on the couch and pulled my knees to my chest.

"Hey I'm Grace." said a girlish voice next to me.

I looked over to her and smiled, I haven't talked to a girl my age since I stopped attending high school.

"Hello Grace," I said slowly.

"Why did He bring you out here?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Does the Joker ever have a reason to do things?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yea he usually does, after working with him for three years you learn these things," she said with a small smile.

Me and Grace chatted quietly, it felt nice to have a girl my age to talk to after so many years. Most of the girls in my organization were either way older or way younger, none the same age as me.

Heh, You sound like a pimp. Poison snickered.

I sneered at the thought and battled with myself to keep memories from flashing through my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
TC:Brick by boring brick - Paramore
^this one had no meaning in the story, I just couldn't think of a song to go along with it :]

Thank you guys who have been commenting!
You guys are beautiful, marvelous and wonderful :]