Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Good dream?

Brendon's P.O.V.

I carefully climbed on the bed and hovered over Cali. leaned my face in to kiss her softly. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to deepen the kiss. I cupped her ass in my hands making her giggle and flipped us over. She plunged her tongue deep into my mouth and licked all around it. She moved her hands down my chest and stomach and grazed over my crotch, making me moan into the kiss. After getting this little rise from she started rubbing me through the fabric of my jeans. With every caress from her hand my breathing got a little heavier and I could feel myself growing hard behind the restricting denim. I pulled away from her to take a deep breath.

“C-cali!” I gasped as she moved her hands up and under my shirt. She pulled my shirt up and over my head and sat up and looked down at me for a second before dipping her head down and pecking my lips quickly before moving down to my neck. She moved down my chest until she got to my pants. There she toyed with my belt buckle for a minute, looking me in the eyes as she licked her lips.

“Come on,” I said, thrusting my hips up to her to see if she might get the idea.

“Be patient. It looks like I'm in charge here anyway, not you,” She said as she unbuckled it and pulled it out of the loops. Then she unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pulled them down slowly along with my boxers, living me naked with my dick standing at full attention.

“I guess I really have seen it all now,” She said as she softly grazed over my dick with her hand, making me moan out loud. Then she took me in her mouth, without warning. All the way in and I felt myself hit the back of her throat almost immediately. She swirled her tongue around me, hitting all the sensitive areas. I was moaning non-stop. It felt so good!

“Cali, I'm gonna- OH!” I yelled as I released. She swallowed everything and climbed back up my body, kissing me on the lips.

“Mmm, you taste good!” She whispered in my ear seductively.

“Really? Well let's see how you taste,” I said flipping us over. I wasted no time in pulling her shirt over her head and kissing her neck, sucking hard on her collarbone. I kissed all down her stomach, as she had done to me, but paid more attention to her boobs. I pulled her skirt and panties down and licked at her wet folds.

“Ugh, Brendon!” She moaned as I pushed a finger inside of her and moved it in and out. I did this for a minute and then I pushed another one in.

“Oh Brennn!” She screamed as she came.

I climbed up and kissed her, pulled the covers up over both of us, and rolled over to go to sleep. But before I fully drifted off I felt her kiss my shoulder and whisper, “Happy Birthday, Bren. I love you.”

******

I woke up and felt sick to my stomach. I rushed into the bathroom and threw up all of the contents of it. My head was pounding and I sat back against the wall behind me. God, I fucking hate hangovers!

“You okay?” Cali asked me when I crawled back in bed.

“Sure,” I said as I grabbed her up in my arms and cuddled her close.

She giggled. “Good dream?” She asked.

“Huh?” I asked, then noticed I was naked with a case of morning wood. “Shit!”

“Mm, tell you what. You take care of that and I'll go downstairs and find out what's to eat and some aspirin, my head hurts like a motherfucker,” She said getting up and trying to locate all of her clothes. After she pulled them on she walked out of the room. I decided I wasn't really in the mood for jacking off, so a cold shower would have to do. I adjusted the water and stepped in, then jumped out a minute later. I found all my clothes except for my boxers, so I grabbed a pair of Ryan's before making my way downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but please comment so I know if it was a good. This was my first time writing something like this. I'll try and update soon.