Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

I'm like ***ing Peter Pan!

Three months later.

Cali's P.O.V.

I giggled as I woke up to Brendon scattering kisses all over my stomach and up to my neck.

“What are you doing?” I asked opening my eyes and staring down at him as I lifted myself up on my elbows.

“I got bored and decided to wake you up. And my plan worked!” He said as he laid his head down on my chest and stared up at me with big brown eyes.

“So what are we going to do today, Mr. Urie?” I asked as I laced my fingers through his dark hair and tousled it a bit.

“Whatever you want my dear,” He said.

“I wanna go to breakfast.”

“Where do you want to go?”

“I don't know, somewhere that sells awesome pancakes,” I said making him laugh.

“We can do that. I know the perfect place. Do you wanna go now?” He said.

“Sure. But that means we have to get up and get dressed,” I said as I tried to wiggle out of underneath him.

“Only if we can take a shower,” He reasoned in a whiny manner.

“We can. Now move! My legs are getting numb.”

“Okay!” He said and shot up from the bed and ran for the bathroom. I laughed and got up and walked in after him. He already had the shower going and helped me take off my pajamas because I wasn't moving fast enough for him. I stepped under the warm spray and just relaxed my muscles. I felt Brendon come in after me as he kissed my shoulder and neck.

“Mm, can we just shower, no sex right now,” I said, still a little tired from the amount of booze I had possibly taken in last night. The guys were off tour so I spent a lot of time with all of them which caused in some pretty crazy, half remembered nights.

“Yeah,” He said as he backed off and I turned around to look at him. I pressed a kiss to his lips as I took his hands in mine.

“I love you,” I said as I laid my head in his shoulder before grabbing the shampoo behind him and soaping up my hair.

“I love you too,” He said.

We finished up and got dressed, slowly, but in the end we managed to get all of our clothes on.

I got out to the car first and so I played with the radio as I waited for Brendon to find his sunglasses. Because you know driving without them is illegal!

I started singing some random song, I have no idea what it was as Brendon got in and just looked at me as if I was insane.

“Who is this?” He asked.

“I don't know, I just turned it on,” I said.

We drove for a minute before a song came on that we both knew and started singing along.

“Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman.
Maybe he won't find out what I know: you were the last good thing about this part of town.”

I stopped and just listened to Brendon sing along with the radio. I loved his voice, it was just amazing. Just listening to it on the radio before I even met him mesmerized me. We drove for a little while longer until we came to a little restaurant away from all the business of Vegas. We got out and went inside to eat. The food was great, and the syrup wasn't too sweet. It was just perfect start of the morning.

The rest of the day was spent doing whatever. We went to the movies and hung out by the park. To most everyone we just looked like normal kids out on a date, but they're were those few young teenies who recognized Brendon and ran up to him begging for an autograph. We managed to sneak away from the groups of fans. We walked over to a park and sat down on the swings.

“You are such a little kid,” I told Brendon and laughed as he started swinging higher and higher.

“Of course I am! I'm never gonna age, I'm like fucking Peter Pan!” He said as he almost flipped off of the swing as he leaned back.

“Don't kill yourself, babe. I don't need a dead boyfriend on my hands,” I giggled as I grabbed the chain of the swing and pulled him to a stop. He inched closer to me then grabbed the sides of my swing around the bottom and leaned his face towards mine. I filled the gap between our faces and engaged him in a deep passionate kiss. At this moment I knew things couldn't get any better, and I must have been pretty damn right, too.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's kind of short and I skipped a few months, but you'll see why in the next couple chapters. Hope you enjoyed it!