Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Let Me See.

Dani's P.O.V.

I woke up to the feeling of wet, warm kisses being traced along my neck. I opened my eyes to see Patrick with his lips to my neck and his eyes closed. I laughed when I realized he was doing it in the middle of his sleep. I brought my hand up to run them through his golden hair and ran my other hand down the side of his face. His eyes opened and he looked up at me sleepily.

"Hey." He said, yawning.

"Good morning, lover boy." I giggled and he blushed.

"Did I really do that?" He asked me and I nodded. "Sorry.."

"It's okay. Did you sleep good anyway?" I asked him.

"Pretty good. Better than I have in a long time. Except for getting woken up in the middle of the night and running down those damn stairs." He said rubbing his ass where he had fallen on the step last night.

"Sorry, I think Cali was just a little cranky because Brendon wasn't here last night."

"God, I know. It must suck to be away from her man for one whole night." He said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"Well it does suck for her. But I wouldn't know, I had my man last night." I told him kissing his lips.

"And who was that?" He asked pulling away. I rolled my eyes and reconnected our lips. After a minute he took is mouth away from mine and started moving down my neck.

"No, Patrick. We can't do this now." I said trying to push his head away.

"Yes we can." He said holding my hands above my head and sucking on my collarbone. I gave up trying to fight him off and just let him do what he wanted.

******************

Cali's P.O.V.

"My belly kinda hurts." I said turning the ring in between my fingers.

"So does mine." Kara told me rubbing her own hand over her stomach. "And mine is starting to itch." She added scratching it.

"God, this grass is cold and wet!" I said giggling. We were laying in my backyard in the dew covered grass in boxer shorts and hoodies.

"I know, but it was your idea to come out here."

"It was so quiet in there, and it looked warmer out here." I told her. "And I'm not making any sense."

"No, I get it. So where was Brendon?"

"With Ryan at his house."

"Why, what happened?"

"Ryan found Pete and Izey in bed together." I told her and her mouth dropped.

"Oh my god! Is Ryan okay? I can't believe Pete would do that!" She said sitting up and staring wide-eyed at me.

"Neither do I. But the thing is, neither Pete nor Izey remember it. I think they were drugged. And Ryan wouldn't talked to him last night, so I don't really know what's going on yet." I told her.

"Wow." She said and I heard the sliding glass door slide open behind us. I turned around to see Andy walking out of it towards us.

"What are you guys doing out here?" She asked coming to sit next to us.

"Talking, looking at the clouds." I told her from where I was still laying on the ground.

"What clouds, it looks like it's going to rain." She asked looking up and I shrugged.

"The rain clouds."

"Okay. Where's Dani and Patrick? Everybody else is awake in the living room, except them."

"Probably woo-hooing in the bedroom." I told her and they gave me an odd look.

"Woo-hooing, Cali?" Kara asked me laughing.

"Yeah." I told her and Andy shook her head laughing as Kara giggled. "What?"

"Have you been playing Sims lately?" Andy asked me and I nodded.

"Yes. I was playing it with your boyfriend this morning." I told her.

"That explains it."

"I'm hungry." Kara told me.

"Well, let's go get something to eat." I said and we got up and walked back in the house. "What do you want?"

"Pancakes." She said and Spencer groaned as he walked back in the room.

"We've had pancakes everyday this week." He told her.

"But the baby wants pancakes." She whined at him pouting.

"Fine." He answered and she smiled before pecking his lips.

"Baby loves you." She told him running away to get the pancake mix and handing it to me.

"Don't you love me?" He asked her pouting and she nodded her head.

"'Course I do, Silly!" She told him kissing his forehead and dragging him over to a chair so she could plop herself down on his lap. I smiled watching them and then turned around to start cooking the pancakes for everybody.

Joe walked in a minute later and Andy looked up at him.

"Hey, can I talk to you." He asked her and she nodded getting up and following him to the basement.

************

Joe's P.O.V.

I walked down the basement stairs behind Andy and watched her sit on the bed. She looked at me expectantly.

"What?" She asked after a minute of me just staring at her.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"No. Why?"

"Well, you kind of kicked me out last night." I told her.

"No, I wasn't mad at you. I was frustrated with you, and really tired. I came back upstairs to get you, but you were sleeping. Sorry." She said.

"How was I frustrating you? I barely did anything."

"I don't know. But I'm not mad at you, okay?"

"Okay." I told her.

"I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"For making you think I was mad at you."

"It's okay. You already said you weren't mad at me. You don't need to apologize." I told her and she nodded, but she still looked unsure. "What is wrong with you?" I asked her putting my arms around her.

"I don't know. I think I'm bi-polar." She told me and I laughed.

"Does that run in your family or something?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"I don't know." She said and I laughed again.

"What do you know?" I asked her and she pushed me, causing me to fall backwards on the bed.

"I know that I love you." She told me.

"Aww." I said grabbing her and she fought with me as I tried to kiss her. "Come here."

"No, stop." She said laughing and pulling away from me and making us fall of the bed and onto the floor. I took the opportunity and kissed her. She finally gave in and let me and I pulled away and put my forehead to hers and looked her in the eyes.

"I love you, too." I said kissing her again.

***************

Pete's P.O.V.

I walked into the kitchen to see everyone eating pancakes.

"Pancakes again? Aren't you about to explode?" I asked Kara who was stuffing her face with one.

"No. I got lots of room. I think it's starting to stretch. See?" She said pulling her shirt up and showing me her stomach.

"Just a little." I said giving her belly a rub and then walking over towards Cali.

"I need a change of clothes." I told her.

"That means we gotta go to your house." She said and I nodded "You wanna go see Ryan, don't you?"

"A little. Do you think he'll talk to me now?"

"He might. Let me get dressed and I'll take you over there. The guys and Andy will probably need some, too." She said walking towards the stairs.

"Okay." I told her and sat down to wait for her. I really did want to see Ryan. I missed him last night. I didn't sleep at all. I usually only get a couple of hours, but I had gotten zero through the night. I was worried though. I mean what if he didn't want to see me? Maybe this isn't a good idea. I got up and walked to Cali's room and knocked on the door. She opened a minute later and looked at me curiously.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I don't know if I wanna go anymore." I told her.

"Pete, you have to talk to him some time. And you need a change of clothes. I think you should go." She told me.

"Okay."

"Now come on. I'm ready." She said and I followed her down the stairs.

I guess it's now or never.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the Ryan and Pete confrontation is in the next chapter. Soo, comments, maybe?