Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

I have nothing to hide.

Cali's P.O.V.

“Ugh,” I groaned as my phone rang for the third time this morning. I grabbed it and yanked it open, putting it up to my ear. “Hello?”

“Hey babe!” Dani's obnoxious voice rang over the phone.

“What do you want?” I asked in a whisper, getting up and walking into the bathroom so I wouldn't wake Brendon up.

“Wow, someone's grouchy. Long night with Travis?” She asked.

“As if,” I said, hearing a beeping noise coming from beside the bathtub.

“Okay then, long night with cinemax? My god, what's that annoying beeping sound?” She asked me.

“No, it wasn't a long night. I'm just worn out. And the annoying beeping sound is Br-, my cell phone,” I said mentally cursing myself for almost spilling out about Brendon being here.

“Okay, what's wrong with you? Aren't you talking on your cell phone?” She told me.

“There's nothing wrong with me,” I said sitting down on the closed toilet lid. Just then the door opened and Brendon walked through looking very tired.

“There you are,” He said walking over to me.

“Who's that?” Dani asked curiously.

“No one. Look Dani, I have to call you back. Bye,” I said and hung up before she had a chance to reply.

“Good morning,” I said, walking over to Brendon and placing my arms around his neck. I brought him down to my level and gave him a deep kiss. “God, I love doing that.”

“Me too,” He said staring down into my eyes.

“Ugh, I can't believe I slept in my bathing suit last night,” I said as the annoying fabric rubbed again my skin making me irritated.

“You were pretty tired. You just sort of zoned out,” He said.

“Well I need to take a shower. So you can go downstairs or something. Find something to do,” I said walking out of the bathroom to get some clothes.

“I'm just gonna stay up here. Maybe go back to sleep. Or I might call Ryan seeing as he's called me about twenty times this morning,” Brendon told me looking at his phone.

“My goodness, what time is it?” I asked.

“Twelve-thirty,” He said walking out of the bathroom and I started undressing.

I was half way done washing my hair when Brendon knocked on the door.

“Um, can I come in, I need to piss really bad,” He said whining like a six year old. Well a six year old with a very bad potty mouth.

“Sure, just no looking!” I said.

I heard the door open and then a loud bang. I moved the shower curtain so my face was poking out and looked around to see Brendon hopping on one foot by the sink. I laughed and he looked up at me, and then looked back down quickly, blushing because he had realized I was naked.

“I stubbed my toe on the god damn counter,” He said kicking it again, but never looking up at me.

"How'd you manage that?" I asked.

"Well you said no looking," He said pretending to be concerned with his toe.

“Brendon, you don't have to be so embarrassed,” I said as I closed the curtain and finished scrubbing up.

“Huh? Embarrassed of what?” He asked.

“You seeing me. I mean your acting like a little teenage boy who's never seen a naked woman before. And frankly, I'm the teenager here, babe,” I said as I grabbed for the towel and wrapped it around me before stepping out of the shower.

“Yeah, well as of today, I'm no longer a teenager,” He said with a huge smile on his face.

“Happy birthday!” I said smiling and pecking him on the lips. But before I could pull away he grabbed my wrist and held me against him longer, deepening the kiss. We made out for a minute and then he pulled away, yanking my towel out of my hands as he did so and leaving me standing there completely exposed.

“Hey, give it back!” I said reaching for the towel, but he just raised it even higher every time until I was almost jumping to try and reach it.

“Ha, shorty. I don't think so,” He said laughing.

“Fine, whatever. I have nothing to hide,” I said.

“No you don't,” I heard him breath from behind me.

I smirked and watched him through the mirror as he bit his lip and he looked me over.

“Would you hand me my clothes? They're on the counter over there,” I asked.

He did and I quickly got dressed. We walked out and I laid down on my bed, with Brendon quickly following suit.

“So what are you doing for your birthday. Are the guy throwing you a party or something?” I asked, dodging all the kisses he was trying to place on my lips.

“Yes, and you're coming,” He said, then pouted. “Why won't you let me kiss you?”

“Because you wouldn't give me my towel, it wasn't very nice so now you have to pay,” I said.

“But, but, but it's my birthday!” He whined, jutting out his bottom lip and giving me these huge eyes.

“Oh, how am I supposed to say no to that?” I said and leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips.

He smiled and trying kissing me again, but I got up and laid the other way.

“Hey!” He said dragging out the 'y'.

“My goodness your whiny,” I said laughing.

“Well that wasn't good enough,” He said and pinned me to the bed and kissed me long and hard.

We made out for a good ten minutes before I heard the door open and a voice yell, “Cali, you here?”

I jumped away from Brendon and grabbed is arm, yanking him up and pulling him towards the closet. “Get in here, and don't say a word,” I told him.

“What's going on?” He asked confused.

“Travis is here, and he cannot find you!” I said pushing him in the closet just as the handle to my door turned and the door opened.