Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

Every Night,Turns to Day

"What did you do this time?"my mom sighed as she sat down next to me on the couch and giving me a cup of blood.

"I didn't do anything."I exclaimed,bringing the cup to my lips. I leaned my head back and gulped the sweet liquid down. Bob was pacing back and forth. It was getting quite annoying. He needs to keep his butt still and maybe sit down.

"Then how did this happen? Did someone do this to you?" I could tell she was really concerned.

"I think it was that Mikey kid. He did this to Frank. I think he shouldn't be around him."Bob accused. My mouth dropped as I stared at Bob.

"Wh---"

"No I met Mikey. He's a sweet and kind boy. He wouldn't hurt Frankie on purpose." Yes go mom! I can't believe she stood up for Mikey. Bob wasn't quite happy about that though. I could see it in his eyes that he was angry.

"Fine but I still don't trust him." Is he still jealous of Mikey. I tried explaining to him that he can't force me to like him and I really don't want this to impact our friendship. Bob means a lot to me but so does Mikey and I don't want to lose them.

"I'm feeling much better. My arm healed." My mom examined my arm one last time. "Can I go back over to Mikey's house. He wants me to spend the night with him," I asked hoping she'll say yes. She stood up,straightening her clothes,and then picking up the bandages from my arm.

"Are you sure you want to go back over there? You haven't even told us what happened." I sighed. So I started to explain how Mikey and I skipped school which I didn't really want to tell my mom that. I know for sure I'll get in trouble later on for this...any who. I went on telling how he and I talked about things and then his mom came home unexpected. We didn't know how's she would react to having a vampire in her house so Mikey told me to hide in his closet. I went on telling them that his mom noticed a extra book bag there and started asking questions. I tried to leave through the window but in the process I lost my necklace.

"His mom saw you?"Bob asked,interrupting me in the middle of my story telling.

I nodded,"Yeah." He frowned and continued to pace again.

"She took care of you when she realized you were injured."my mom asked.

"Yes. At first she was afraid that I would hurt her but Mikey explained that I wouldn't. That I was a nice vampire and that he trusted me."I replied. My mom smiled and hugged me.

"Well I would like to thank her for taking care of my baby. Do you think I came over to do so?" I shrugged. Mikey's father might be home so I wouldn't risk it.

"Maybe later. Now isn't a good time cause his dad is home right now. So can I go?"

"Sure."

"WHAT!"Bob shouted. He was furious. Seriously,he needs to chill I mean he treats me like a baby. Like I can't take care of myself.

"I need to talk to you in private,"my mom said calmly to Bob. Why does she want to talk to him? I think I might eavesdrop on this conversation but that's kind of rude.

"Sure thing Mrs.Iero."he sighed.

"Can you go to your room,Frankie?"she whispered. I cursed under my breath and ran upstairs. I went to my room and closed the door half way so I could hear.

"Bob,what is wrong with you. I noticed ever since he's been hanging out with Mikey you complain. Do you hate Mikey or something and tell the truth. I'm not going to get mad or anything so start talking." There was silence. Answer her Bob.

"I don't mind him hanging out with Mikey its just that.....I like him. I like Frankie a lot and it hurts me to see when all happy lovey dovey with Mikey. I thought I had a chance with him but I was wrong. H e barely hangs out with me anymore. Its always "I'm going over Mikey's house" or "We're going to the mall". I hate it."Bob said sadly. He hasn't gotten over the fact that I like Mikey.

"You love him?"my mom asked.

"Yeah. I think Frank is sweet and cute. He's funny too. I mean who wouldn't love him."he replied. I heard my mom sigh.

"But you have to remember,Bob,you can't force him to love you if he doesn't. He likes Mikey a lot from what I hear. And as you can see apparently Mikey loves him back too. For him to tell his mother that he trusts Frankie and that he isn't dangerous---there must be some sort of feeling there. I'm so sorry but I don't want you around Mikey."she said calmly.

"What!"

"I'm sorry I have to do this but until this thing between the three of you cool down I don't want you near Mikey. Please don't make me have to banish you from seeing Frank too. The other reason I say you can't go near Mikey is because he's human remember that. If he gets injured by you and his family finds out it was a vampire who did this too him then they can trace to Frank. All someone has to say is that Frank killed Mikey and then he's dead. I can't have my baby be killed for something he didn't do. So please Bob don't do anything stupid." Bob didn't respond back but I could imagine the facial expression he has on his face right now.

I decided that I didn't want to hear anymore so I closed the door. "What am I to do?" I whispered to myself. I really like Mikey and he finally confessed to me that he likes me back. I can't just tell him I don't like him anymore. That would break his heart. I walked over to my closet and pulled out a bag I could put my clothes in. Wait let me check my text messages.

I flipped open my phone and sighed. No new messages yet. I decided to send Mikey a text saying I'm on my way. I want to face Bob right now. After I messaged him my phone vibrated soon after. Wow that was a quick respond. I opened the text.

Yay! Wait my dad is home and is going to be for the rest of the night....I think. He'll see your necklace if you come over.

Damn he's right. I forgot that I have to worry about his father. I messaged him back.

But I promised you I'd come over again He messaged me a few seconds later.

I know but we can't risk it. I don't want you to get hurt if he tries to attack you and which he will. I sighed. I really wanted to go over Mikey's house. Grrr I hate this. I started to think how I can get around this. There has to be a way for me to see Mikey while his parents are home. Wait why didn't I think of this before. I picked up the phone and texted Mikey.

I'm coming over. See you at eight.

O.O

Don't give me that face. I am so see you later

O.O

-_-

sowwie

awww u would sound soooo cute if you said that in person and ur forgiven I put my phone away and danced a little. But anyway why didn't i think of this before. In your face Mr.Way. You'll never what I am.

***************

I was standing outside of the Way's house. I don't know why I didn't think of this before. I knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to answer. I could hear yelling from inside. What if his dad found out about me? The door flung open and standing in front of me was Gerard.

"Hey Frankie."Gerard chirped. I waved.

"Hi Gerard.....Bert."I said,looking down at Bert. He was laying on the floor,his arms wrapped around Gerard's leg. "Why is he on the floor?"I asked.

"He didn't want me to leave the room so he tried to stop me but I dragged him in here."he laughed.

"Really. Wow. Well are you having fun being dragged around the house?"

"Yeah."he smiled. Gerard closed the door behind me and slowly made his way back to the living room with Bert's arms still wrapped around his leg.

"Who was at the door,Gerard?"Mrs. Way shouted. I came into view and smiled. Mrs.Way smiled,giving me a big hug,

"Frank,how are you?"

"I'm good. Got my arm taken care of."

"That's good. Mikey was worried about you. After you left he went to his room and hasn't came out. Do you think you could see if he's okay?"

"Sure thing Mrs.Way." I turned around and went upstairs and straight to Mikey's room. As I walked to his room,I could hear their mom talking to Gerard.

"Bert honey,let go of Gerard's leg. You can continue with what you were doing later. He has to help me make dinner." I heard Gerard whine.

"Nooo,can't we just like order something like pizza. I don't feel like helping you cook."he whined. I heard Bert giggle a little.

His mother sighed,"Fine go order something but don't ask for anything from me when you see what we're eating." I shook my head. Gerard is something isn't he. He acts so different when he's not in school. I will admit I think he's cool. He's nice to me and doesn't call me names.

Mikey's bedroom door was closed. Maybe he fell asleep. Should I knock and wake him up? I slowly turned the door knob and walked in. The room was pitch dark. This is my kind of environment---this is how my room is sometimes. I could see the outline of his bed really well since I had good eye sight.

Laying on the bed was the outline of my man. He was laying on his back,snoring quietly. I watched as his stomach rose up and down as he breathed. I dropped my bag to the floor and carefully made my way to the bed. I quietly stood on the side of the bed. We're going to need some light up in here. I walked over to the window and pulled the shade up letting the moon light shine through. I didn't want to turn on the lamp seeing that might wake him up.

I returned back to the bed and slowly climbed on. I laid down next to him draping my arm over his waist and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. I felt him shift under me, "Frank?"

"Yes." I whispered.

"You made it. I thought you were just bluffing about coming here tonight."

"Is that why you're up here alone?"

"Sort of."he confessed. I sighed and kissed him. "Thanks."

"I would never lie to you. When I say I'm coming over that means I'm coming over. So cheer up. I don't like seeing people unhappy. It makes me unhappy." I told him,slowly climbing on top of him. I rested my head on his chest,listening to his heart-beat.

"Thanks for being here for me. I appreciate it."he said. I smiled as I responded back.

"Your welcome." I pressed my lips against his. We laid there in silence just enjoying the time we're spending together.

"So how long have you been here?"he asked,stroking my hair.

"Not that long. I guess about ten minutes. I was talking to Gerard and Bert then your mother. I never could see Gerard as a whiner." I laughed. Mikey giggled.

"Yeah he does that sometimes. If you come over here more often then you'll see how he really acts." I nodded. "Did my dad see you or the necklace?"he asked,placing his hand on my neck looking for it. When he realized it wasn't there he sat up which made me sit up. "It's not there. Did you lose it again?" I shook my head and smiled.

"No,I don't think your dad is even here and that's my idea if you wanted to know." Mikey looked at me confused while rising his eyebrow. I laughed,I love the facial expression he's making right now.

"What idea?"

"I've came to the conclusion that the only way for me to visit you here at the house is to come at night. Now listen closely. Since that I can't come over here during the day cause your dad is here and might see my necklace which will cause him to flip out at me. So to prevent all this from happening I came up with the idea to come at night when I can take off my necklace. Your dad will never know I'm a vampire and I won't get hurt from the sun."I explained. Mikey grinned,then pecking me on the cheek.

"That's a good idea. Why didn't I come up with that." I shrugged.

"So hopefully your brother and mom can zip it,seeing that they know I'm a vampire."I added. Mikey nodded as he laid back down on the bed. He went all quite suddenly. There must be something wrong with him. Mrs.Way did say that when I left he went straight to his room and hasn't came out since.

"Mikey,what's wrong? You know you can tell me right." I whispered,pulling him closer to me and trying to comfort him.

"N-Nothing."he mumbled. LIAR I SAY!!!

"Please Mikey. I don't want to see you sad. Tell me what's wrong. Maybe I could fix it or help solve your problem if there is one." I begged. He sighed giving in.

"It's about earlier. When you got burnt by the sun in my room. What if you didn't get out the sunlight in time. You would died and it would have been my fault. I was selfish. I wanted you to stay with me all day knowing there may be a chance my parents would come home any minute."A tear had escaped from his eyes and were streaming down his beautiful face. I placed my hand on his cheek rubbing my thumb across,wiping the tears away.

"Your not selfish and if I did die---I wouldn't have blamed you. I-I...." I bit my lip nervously. Should I tell him--I love him. I exhaled heavily. "I love you."I said quietly.

"You do?"

"Yeah. I always have. Ever since I first saw you back when I first started high school. I had a crush on you." I confessed.

"I kind of figured it out cause I would see you stare at me constantly. It was kind of creepy at first but I got use to it." I felt so embarrassed right now. He knew I was sneaking looks at him. I buried my face into his chest. "You don't' have anything to be embarrassed about. I know my opinion about vampires were different back then but now I realize their just like us. Your human in my eyes. The only thing different is the fangs and the really cool powers that come along with it."he explained,calmly. You can tell he was thinking about something cause of his facial expressions.

I laid there in Mikey's arms as he rubbed his knuckled across my cheek. There was a light knock on the door causing him to jump slightly. I sat up quickly and moved away. He got up and sat at his computer desk. "Come in."he said. The door opened slightly and Gerard's head popped in.

"Oh your awake. I wanted to let you know that Bert and I ordered some pizza. Do you two want any?"he asked,squinting his eyes at the both of us.

"Sure,we'll be down in a few."Mikey whispered.

"Well actually we wanted to know if we could come up here and eat while watching a movie. Mom is kind of getting out of hand. She thinks there's something between me and Bert which there definitely isn't. I'm not gay so...."

"I guess. What movie do you want to watch."

"You can pick it. And please no romance movie. I hate those things." Mikey nodded. "Cool so we'll be up here in ten minutes. Bert and I got to gather some snacks after the pizza is finished."he chirped.

"Hey Gerard,is your dad here?"I had to ask.

"Yeah,he's down in the living room watching something."he replied. I sighed,hoping he wouldn't come home while I was here. I wasn't in much of a mood for introductions.

"Okay."

"So be right back with Bert,the pizza,snacks,condoms and lubricant."

"WHAT!"Mikey and I shrieked in unison. No he did not just say what I thought he said and he's the one saying he isn't gay.

"I'm just joking with yall. Be right back." Gerard left the room laughing. Mikey gave me a "don't ask me what's up with him" look and shrugged.

"That's Gerard for you. At school he's mean and nasty but outside of school he's really nice and a big nerd. You should see his room."

"I can see that and maybe later."I told him,getting up. Mikey held out his hand. I placed mine in his and we walked out the room together. We intertwined our fingers as we made our way downstairs. Luckily,the stairs lead straight to the kitchen but we still had to let go cause of his mother. Once we entered the kitchen we found Mrs.Way talking to Mr.Way.

"Oh your up. I'm guessing Frank woke you."Mrs. Way asked. As she went on talking,I noticed that Mr. Way was looking at me strangely. I nudged Mikey in the side with my elbow.

"Dad,I would like you to meet Frank." I waved nervously.

"Hello Frank. I'm Mr.Way,Mikey's father."he grumbled. No way your really his dad I didn't know that...duh. I tried not to laugh at my thought. He extended his hand out towards me. I shook his hand quickly before shoving it in my pocket. Mikey could tell I was uncomfortable so he spoke up.

"Well Frankie and I are heading back upstairs. Gerard and Bert is joining us while we watch a movie." Both of his parents nodded. "There are some sodas in the fridge. Can you get them for me while I help Bert with the snacks?"Mikey asked me. I walked pass Mr.Way and went straight to the fridge.

I could feel someone watching me like someone was burning a hole in the back of my head. I know it has to be Mr.Way. What if someone told him what I am? I quickly grabbed the cokes and turned around. Mikey cocked his head to the side,signaling for me to go upstairs. He didn't have to tell me twice. His dad gives me the creeps.

When I entered the room,Bert was already sitting on the floor.

"Hey Bert. What's up?" I chirped,plopping myself on the bed.

"Frank!! Nothing much man. What's up with you?"

"Nothing much either. Just hanging out with Mikey." He nodded and continued to look through a pile of dvds. "Are those your movies?"

"Nah. Gerard told me it was okay to look through Mikey's stash of movies so I am. I haven't found a good one yet. Mikey soon entered the room himself.

"Hi Bert."he said,throwing the snacks on the bed next to me.

"Hey and what is up Mikes?"he laughed. Mikey rolled his eyes. "Here you pick a movie. I can't seem to make up my mind." He passed me the stack of dvds and I began looking through them quickly. Nothing seem to phase me until I saw it.

"Ooooh I want to watch this. Is this okay with everyone?"I asked,passing them the dvd I just picked out. Mikey nodded and handed it to Bert.

"You know.......I never saw this before. I heard its good. Yeah lets watch but we have to wait for Gerard."he replied. While we waited for Gerard,we got the room straight. All the sodas were placed on the computer desk and the chips and etc. were placed on a blanket on the floor. Mikey and I took a spot on the bed,laying next to each other. I doubt Bert or Gerard wouldn't mind.

About five minutes after waiting,he came with the pizza. "The pizza has arrived. We have pepperoni and cheese just in case any of you are vegetarian in secret."he chirped,placing the boxes on the floor next to the chips. Out the corner of my eye I could see Bert hopping up and down. Boy someone is excited about some pizza. I wonder whens the last time he even had any. "What movie did you guys pick?"

"Edward Scissorhands."I said.

"Nice choice. That's a really good movie. I've watched that thing over like a hundred times." I've seen about three times and thats it but I do agree with him. It is a good movie. Johnny Depp is a sexy beast but you want to know who is a mega sexy beast. He's sexier then Johnny Depp......MIKEY!!! One day he will be my boyfriend.

Mikey quickly put the movie in and sat back down with me. Soon everything went quiet and we all stared at the screen. I took a seat on the bed,Bert and Gerard sat on the floor while Mikey laid at the top of the bed.

Half way through the movie I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Mikey smiling at me."What?" I mouthed. He pointed at me and then the around next to him. My eyebrow rose. He wanted me to sit with him...how sweet. I looked over at Bert and Gerard who were very into the movie. I slowly got up and crawled to the top with him. He grinned.

"Hello there,"he whispered in my ear.

"Hi. Why'd you want me up here?" He shrugged.

"I don't know. You tell me since your the vampire in all. Can't you read minds or something like that."

"Yeah but I can't. Well not until I'm like sixteen. Once I turned sixteen I'll get most of the abilities vampires get but for me to get all of them I have to be eighteen. I think if I remember correctly I should get the mind reading ability when I'm eighteen." I told him.

"Oh." He pulled me close to him and hugged me tightly. I smiled and if I could I bet I would be blushing. "Frank."

"Hmm?" I looked up at him. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I was stunned at first and didn't know what to do. Should I kiss back or should I push him away? I decided to kiss back. When's the next time I'll kiss this gorgeous man again. Mikey placed his hand on my cheek,caressing it. I placed my hand on his waist while wrapping my free arm around his neck. He moaned into my mouth,loudly. I instantly pulled away and looked back at the tv. Bert turned around and looked at us strangely.

"What are you guys doing?"he asked,narrowing his eyes at us.

"What do you mean Bert? We're just sitting here enjoying this wonderful movie."I lied. Bert could tell I was lying big time.

"Sure you are."he said turning back around. I saw Gerard shake his head and mumbled something to Bert. He stared to laugh a little and punch Gerard in the arm playfully. I looked at Mikey confused. Was I missing something?.Mikey leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"That was a close one huh?" I growled.

"We need to stop. What if we do get caught? How would Gerard react knowing his brother is gay?AND what's up with the giggling. They're laughing at me aren't they. Do I have something on my face?Do I have a wet spot on my pants?"I rambled. Mikey placed his index finger on my lips.

"We aren't going to get caught,Gerard wouldn't probably mind he'll just be mad that I didn't tell him about it. I don't know what they're laughing at and no there's nothing on your face nor on your butt."he giggled,answering all my questions.
I playfully shoved him almost making him fall off the bed. I couldn't help but laugh.

"That's not funny. I could have feel and died. Then what would you do huh."

"Well if you were going to die then I would turn you. Now I'm not trying to scare you but I would save you if I have too. You mean soo much to me Mikey and I couldn't live another day without."I said. Man that sounds so cheesy. I want to smack myself. Mikey looked at me blankly. He showed no emotion. Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"You do that for me?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know." He kissed me on the lips again and this time I knew what to do. I kissed back as I put my hand on the back of his neck pressing his lips against mine harder. He wrapped his arm around my waist. He ran his fingers through my hair with his free hand. I moan quietly,trying not to get the attention from Bert or Gerard. I wish we were in here alone.

"Frankie....."Mikey moaned slowly. I licked his bottom lip and tugged on his hair lightly. He did the same to my hair....giving it a light pull. I slowly rolled over onto my back pulling him on top of me. Mikey pulled away and smiled.

"God I love you so much." I smiled wide.

"I love you too." I replied. He pressed his soft lips to my jawline and left a trail of small kisses leading to my neck. I bit my lip trying to hold the moan in. I don't want to make any noises which will cause Bert and Gerard to turn around. I'm surprised they don't hear the bed squeak.

Mikey straddled me. My hands were on his back,pulling on his t-shirt. I watch it before I rip it. He bit down on my neck softly. This was sending me crazy. I felt him bite down really hard. I'm guessing he didn't mean to do that cause he paused for a second or two.

"Its' okay." I assured. "Continue." I felt him smile and continue nibbling on my neck. I slide my hands down to his ass,grabbing it. He giggled. "What's so funny?"

"N-Nothing."he said sweetly. He bit my neck again but harder then before. I gasped,I bet you he broke the skin. He licked my wound and planting kisses on the area. "Sorry."he apologized.

"Don't worry about it. I'll heal in a few anyway." Mikey moved on to the area below my ear. What is he trying to do here? He suddenly my grab my package causing me to squeak loudly. Mikey instantly rolled over and pretended to watch the movie. Gerard turned around and glared at us.

"What the hell are you guys doing?"he questioned.

"Nothing. Turn and watch the movie please."Mikey said,acting annoyed.

"I know you two are doing something. If I hear another moan or squeak from either of you,I'm coming up there after both of yall. You got that." We both nodded. He turned back around.

"Okay that's the second time we ALMOST got caught." I whispered.

"I know but I can't help it. Your soooo cute."he said,pecking me on the cheek. I giggled.

"Thanks but let's finishing watching the movie and then maybe if we have time we can finish what we were doing."

"I guess."I smiled and kissed him.

After the movie finished,Gerard and Bert left the room leaving me and Mikey alone. We talked for awhile before he fell asleep on me. He looked so peaceful and cute as he slept. I played with his hair,twirling it around my finger. I sighed. I feel so lonely right now. I know I'm with Mikey but I want him to be awake with me. There's no one to talk to cause everyone is asleep. That's what I hate about being a vampire. We miss out on the special things. I will never be able to sleep and hold Mikey in my arms. I will never be able to wake up and found him staring at me with those beautiful hazel eyes of his. I wish I can be human for at least one day.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello ppls long time since i updated huh
im sorry about the delay in updates....things have just come up. i hope you enjoy this chapter and leave me some comments
oh and if any that reads this story ,reads I swear,I dont bite...(if you havent then you should its my frerard ive been writing) i should update that by next week or so
and one more thing...the frikey i was writing a long time ago...skittles anyone?..should i continue that back up or no? please leave comments telling me your opinion thanks
-tracy

thanks for the comments:

poisongirl24
secrets-that-die
Lawlipop
xXRipMyHeartOpenXx
SuperBat
FluorescentChaos
Dr. Mrs. Vandertramp

title credit: Escape the Fate-On to the next one (i think thats the right song lol)