Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

S My D

I helped Bert clean up the kitchen while Mikey and Gerard were getting ready. He'd washed the dishes and I put them away. And yes we actually have dishes in the house. Bert handed me a plate and I quickly dried it off.

"So how do you like the pill so far?"he asked.

"It's amazing.I can't believe I was sleeping earlier. You don’t know how bad I wanted to see how sleep felt. It was always interesting to me and food, I will admit its kind of better then blood just a little though."I laughed.

"That's good but remember to keep that necklace with you at all times. You never know when the pill will wear off."he said.

"Where is yours?" Bert reached down and patted his pocket. I nod. "So you staying for the party or get together tonight?"

"You know it. I need some fun in my life right now. All I've been doing is work,work,work and no fun. Life was getting pretty boring for me until I met you know who."he smiled. Gerard and him are a great couple.

"Oh do you know what Mikey is going to give me later on. He said it's something he'll think I'll like." I was very curious and I will stop at nothing to find out what it is. Bert shrugged but smiled at the same time. He knew what it was. "Bert please tell me."I begged. He shook his head. "Oh please I'll do anything. Or just like give me a hint." Bert shook his head again. I pouted,giving him my famous puppy face.

"Gerard tried that on me the other day...didn’t work."he laughed.

"Damn."I mumbled. Bert reached over and ruffled my hair. I groaned.

"You'll just have to wait until later then."

"Find out what later?"Gerard suddenly asked,appearing at the door entrance. He had a towel in his hand,drying his hair.

"Oh Frankie here just wanted to know what Mikey was going to give him later. I told him he'll just have to wait and see." Gerard smiled. What he knows too. This is so unfair. I hate being left out of things.

"Exactly. Oh by the way the bathroom is all yours."

"Thanks and I will find out what it is."I said,glaring at the both of them. Gerard just rolled his eyes and Bert laughed.

"Bye Frankie." I mumbled a whatever and ran upstairs to my room. I was expecting Mikey to be laying on my bed but he wasn't. He wasn’t even in the room. Where could he be? I has to be still in the house. Maybe he's downstairs somewhere and I didn’t see him. I pulled off my pajamas and walked to the bathroom. I was in my own little world that I didn’t hear the water running. I walked right into the bathroom closing the door behind me and pulled the shower curtain aside,screaming. Mikey screamed too,covering himself up.

"I am so sorry. I'll j-just...uh...fuck."I mumbled,turning around.Mikey giggled.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. It's not like you haven’t seen this before." He had a point there.

"True. I guess I'll just go back to my room and wait for you to finish."

"No,to make it quick we can you know take a shower together."he said,blushing. I smiled. I quickly took off my boxers and got in the shower with Mikey. He was grinning from ear to ear.

"So what were you going to have me try to eat later on." I asked,starting to wash my hair. Mikey turned to face me.

"I can't tell you. It's a secret."he said,pressing his lips against mine. I couldn’t help but giggle for some reason. "What?" I shook my head.

"Nothing."He laughed.

"Okay?"

"Can we change spots? You're blocking the water with your tallness."

"Aw,I’m sorry." Mikey moved behind me. I continued to was up when I felt his lips press against my neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist,pulling me close to him. I could feel his member which made me get all excited.

"This couldn’t wait until we got back to the room."

"Nope." He started to suck lightly on my neck. I tilted my head to the side and closed my eyes. This felt amazing. We should do this more often.

"Mikey."I moaned. He moved his hands lower and lower until he grabbed my cock. I squealed. He let out a small chuckle.

"You're so cute."

"So are you."I said. Mikey began to stroke my cock slowly as I moaned his name again.

"You like that don't you?" I nodded my head. He turned me around and grinned. I was pressed against the tiled wall and he immediately started to attack my neck. He bit down hard but it was sexy if I might add. I remember last night I bit him. Blood dripped from his wound slowly. He didn’t mind it though. Right after that,“he said it turned him on even more and that I should do that more often. I wrapped my arms around him pressing our bodies together. Our lower halves rubbed against each other causing friction.

"Shit."I mumbled. My cock throbbed,wanting to be touched. I moaned. Mikey pulled away,staring me in the eyes and smirked. I watched as he kissed me down to my belly button. I leaned my head back. Can he just hurry up? He placed one hand on my thigh and the other gripping my member. "Oh fuck."

"You ready?"

"Yes." I felt his mouth surround it. He flicked his tongue across the slit like he did last night. I thrust my hips forward, but he held me down. "Mikey." I whined. He chuckled,causing some vibrations that sent me crazy. He slid his tongue on the underside and that was it. I grabbed a hand full of hair and thrust my hips. Mikey,again,held down my hips. I groaned. He pulled away. Why?!?!

"What...." Mikey placed his finger on my lips.

"Don't say a word."he whispered. His lips were against mine once and his hands lingered around my throbbing cock. I grabbed a hold of his hands and pressed them against it. It was begging to be touched and I was getting frustrated. Mikey's hands surrounded it and began to pump my cock slowly. I moaned against his lips. I bit down on it,tugging gently. He sped up the pace and let me tell you it felt amazing. I dug my nails into his skin. He jumped at the sudden pain so I stopped.

He pumped faster and faster until I came all over his hands. I sighed,smiling. Mikey was smiling too. "How was that? I know I could have done better but your in a hurry so maybe you know we can resume to this later on."he asked,wiggling his eyebrows. I giggled.

"Yeah. I'd like that." He kissed me one last time before washing up again.
♠ ♠ ♠
i.am.soooo.sorry... I know i havent updated in almost a month. ive just been so busy with school work,all my classes decides they want to give me research,essays to do and i just didnt have the time
and sorry for this crappy chapter,i dont like it...i liked rush through it..it was a horrible scene ugh but the next update will be better i promise so please leave me a comment cause it will make me happy and knowing ur still readin this will help me write a better update

My Twitter<----theres my twitter, ive been had it but just started to use it...ill use it to let u know when im goin to update and etc..still gettin use to it though so follow i guess

thanks for the comments:

xmydecemberx
Circe
Dr. Mrs. Vandertramp
SuperBat
secrets-that-die

title credit:Blood on the dance floor-S My D

comments? please