Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

Can I Take You Home

I entered the kitchen,smiling. I can't believe we just didn’t that in the shower. I mean just last night,I lost my virginity and now we're doing dirty stuff in the shower already. Gerard and Bert looked over at me from the table. I know Bert knows. He grinned at me. I blushed. "Did you and Mikey just do the dirty again."Bert asked. I kept on walking,acting like I didn’t hear him. "I'm guessing in the shower."

"Ew come on that's my brother we're talking about."Gerard shrieked. Bert laughed and gave Gerard hug.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Just don’t talk about it again while I'm around." Bert nodded. God they're such a cute couple.

"Well,I'm heading to Bob's and remember what we talked about. I should be back around three-ish with Bob and Ray. So be ready by then. Bye guys." I said,leaving out the door. They shouted goodbye.

I pulled my cell phone out as I walked down the street,dialing Bob's number. It rung about three times before he picked up.

"Frankie!"he shouted.I giggled.

"Someone sounds excited."I said.

"Hell yeah. Where are you? When you coming over?"he asked quickly. I giggled again. You got to love Bob.

"I'm walking to your house now so don't worry. I didn’t forget about you."

"I thought you did for a moment. I'm really excited. When you get here I want to talk. I have a idea on what we should do."

"Oh okay and I got to talk to you to you about something too."I said,picking up speed. Why am I walking when I can run and get there in like two minutes. "I'll see you in a few. I'm running to your house and its messing up my phone service."

"Okay. Bye Frankie. See you in a little bit." I hang up the phone and slipped it back in my pocket. I quicken up my pace. I made it to his house in under two minutes and wasn’t tired at all.

Bob was sitting on the porch waiting for me when I arrived. He squealed and picked me up bridal style. I giggled. "Frankie!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled. He smiled back at me. "I have to tell you what I think we should do today unless you already planned something."

I shook my head," No,it doesn’t matter what we do. I'm just happy I get to spend some time with my best friend."I exclaimed. Bob grinned.

"Let's head to my room and chill for a little while I explain what we'll do." I nodded in agreement. He gently placed me back on my feet and held the door open for me. I already knew where his room was so I raced up the stairs and flung myself on his bed. "Oh yeah lay on my bed will ya." I mumbled and sorry and got up. Bob burst into laughter. "I was just kidding. You can lay on it if you want."

"Bob!" I flung myself back on the bed and he laid on the spot next to me. I propped up my arm and rested on my hand. I laid on my side so I can face Bob.

"So I was wondering we could go to a movie or something and then after that we just take a walk. Or do you want to do something else."he asked,pulling at a piece of string on his bed sheet.

"It sounds great. We can do that but I get to choose the movie." Bob grinned.

"Fine by me. Let's hurry before all the good movies are sold out and we're left with a shitty one." I hopped up from the bed and ran out the door. Bob was right behind me,yelling for me to wait. He had to tell his mom that he was leaving out and that he might not be home for awhile.

"Hi Mrs.Bryar."I shouted from the living room entrance. Mrs.Bryar looked up from her magazine and waved.

"Hello Frank dear. How are you?"she asked,flipping to a new page.

"I'm good. How about yourself?" I love Bob's mom,she's a really nice lady.

"I'm good. I want to thank you for doing this. Bob was so upset for the pass week and I just didn’t know what to do. Now that you're here,he's just been happy."she said,looking straight into my eyes. I smiled.

"You're welcome. I’m really happy too that he’s happy. I hate seeing him upset. When Emma told me he was crying,it hurt me inside to hear that. I just had to come over here to see if he was okay and set things straight with him. I realized I wasn’t being a good friend and I let him down but now I'm going to be a good friend. I’m going to be there when he needs me." Mrs.Bryar smiled.

"You make me love you even more."Bob said,when did he get there. Bob was standing behind me smiling. I grinned. "Let's go. I want to catch a good movie and not some shitty romance movie."he laughed.

"Okay. Well bye Mrs.Bryar see you later."I laughed. She waved goodbye and went back to reading her magazine. Bob grabbed a hold of my hand and pulled me out the door.

***

We managed to see a really good movie. I forgot the name but let me tell you,it had a lot of bloody parts in it. For some odd reason Bob kept laughing at it. Every time he'd laugh I would just give him a weird look. Bob is one odd person but I love him,more then as a friend.

I checked the time on my phone and we had less then a thirty minutes until we had to go to my house."So where do you want to go now."he asked. I shrugged. "Oh come on Frankie. There has to be place where you want to go. I picked the movies so now its your turn."

"Like I said earlier,it doesn’t matter where we go as long as I'm hanging out with you."I smiled. Bob wrapped his arm around my waist,and pulled my closer to him. "I guess we can go to that park I usually go to here and there."I suggested.

"Now was that so hard to do. To the park away!!"he shouted. He picked me up and flung me over his shoulder. I squealed. "Hold on tight."

"B-Bob put me down. You’re going to drop me."I giggled. I flailed my arms around,hoping he wont.

"I'm not going to drop you. I promise."he said,still running faster and faster. My hair was everywhere. I know I'm going to have to fix it up once I get home. We were at the park in no time. Bob gently put me on a picnic table and giggled.

"What?"

"Y-Your hair! It's like all over the place." He reached over and ruffled my hair,making it worse. I groaned. "I'm sorry. I didn’t mean to mess it up."

"Its okay. I’ll fix it once I get home." I brushed my hair down the best way I could. Bob smacked my hand out the way and tried his best to fix it for me.

"There much better. You look sexy."

"Thanks."I laughed. Bob sat on the picnic table next to me. I laid my head on his lap,playing his hand. We sat there in silence just enjoying each others company. I felt Bob's fingers run through my hair,twirling strands of hair around his finger.

"Frank?"

"Hmm?"

"I-I uh nevermind."he whispered.

"No tell me. What’s wrong?"I asked.

"If you and Mikey don’t work out but knowing you'll probably be together for a long time. Do you thing we can give it a try if you two break up. I don’t want to sound mean or rude. I just really love you,Frank and I like to give it a try if it doesn’t work out between you two."he mumbled. I thought about it for awhile. I guess I could. I mean what’s not to like about Bob. He’s sweet,caring,and funny.

"Yeah. We could give it a try." I said. Bob smiled. I reached up and caressed his cheek. He placed his hand over mine.

"Thanks Frankie."he whispered. My phone began to ring, I reached in my pocket and looked at the caller I.D. It flashed Mikey. "Mikey?"

"Yeah. It’ll be really quick." I flipped open my phone,"Hi baby."

"Hey Frankie. We're almost ready. Gerard and I got all the snacks and stuff and Bert is out picking some movies. How is your day with Bob going. Tell him I said hi."

"Its going great. We went to see a movie and now we're just chilling at the park,talking." I exclaimed. I covered up the mouth piece, "Mikey said hi."

"Tell him I said hi."Bob smiled. I uncovered the mouth piece and continued to talk.

"Bob said hi. Well I'll be back in a few. See you soon. I love you."I said.

"I love you too Frankie." I put my phone back in my pocket and smiled. Bob didn’t look to happy.

"You're home? I wanted to hang out with you at least all day."he said sadly. I sat up and pulled him in a hug.

"Don't be sad."

"I'm not,I'm just a little upset. Can I at least walk you home?"he asked.

"Yes you can. You don't have to ask. And I need to ask you something. Mikey just reminded me about it. Gerard,Mikey,Bert and I decided to throw a little party or something since my parents are out the house for the whole day and half of tomorrow. We were wondering if you'd like to join us and Ray too if he wants." I got up off the table and brushed my clothes off. Bob did the same thing and we began to walk to my house.

"Are you sure Gerard wouldn't mind me being there?"

"He's cool with vampires now. You know Bert,that's his boyfriend and he's a vampire."I said. Bob stopped in his tracks.

"As in Gerard Way,Mikey's older brother!!! He goes out with a vampire. What happened to Lyn-z?"he exclaimed. I laughed at his reaction. "When was this?!"

"Not that long ago. He’s okay with vampires now. He even apologized to me."

"That’s just...wow." I chuckled. We continued our walk to my house. "Oh don't you have to call Ray and tell him?" Bob reminded me. I slapped myself.,

"Yeah. Let me do that now before I forget again." I quickly dialed Ray's number and waited for him to pick up.

"Ello?"Ray said.

"Ray!!!"I shouted. I love yelling in the phone when people answer.

"Frank. How’s it going? I haven’t talked to you in like a week. What’s up?"he said excitedly.

"Nothing much. I’ve just be hanging out with Mikey and Bob. Hey I'm throwing a little party and wanted to know if you wanted to come over and join us." I hope he says yes cause I haven't really talked to Ray in awhile.

"Hell yeah. When is it?"

"Today and now." I laughed. Ray gasped and then I heard weird noises coming from the other side of the phone. "Ray you okay over there?"

"Dude,why didn’t you call me earlier and tell me. Now I have to take a shower and get dressed. Who else is going to be there?"

"Um Mikey,his brother Gerard,Bert,Bob and me."

"Who's Bert?" That’s right,he doesn’t know who Bert is.

"He's Gerard's boyfriend,who is a vampire by the way."

"No way!! I thought he hated vampires."

"Not anymore."I said,Bob was making faces at me causing me to laugh. "Bob stop."I giggled. He poked out his tongue which made me remember the time he bite my tongue.

"You hanging out with Bob?"Ray asked.

"Yeah."

"He's making faces at you,isn't he." How the hell did he know that? "Your probably thinking how did I know that."

"Yes."

"Well I'm special like that. I’ll see you in a few Frankie."he laughed. I laughed too.

"Okay,see you later. Bye." I hung up and slipped my phone back in my pocket. "Ray said he's coming over. This is so exciting. We’re going to have so much fun just playing games and watching movies. And the best part about it is that I get to spend time with you."I smiled.

Bob pulled me into another hug. "I'm excited to hang out with you too." We both grinned at each other and continued our way back to my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
o.o....Im sorry!!!!! i havent updated this story in a month...I BLAME SCHOOL all my teachers wanted to give me essays and projects to do at the same time especially these pass two weeks.i had tests tp study for and other stuff

but!!! since im gettin out of school soon im goin to update more...alot more so i hope the you still read this

i know this chapter is kind of fillerish but the next one should be better and longer and some interesting things are goin to happen soon as in the plot.this has been moving kind of slow but its goin to get better i promise

comments please? im not goion to ask for alot this time cause i havent updated in a month so 3-5 will do...thank

oh and i might make them play truth and dare in the next update so i was wondering,tell me what u want them to do as a dare,if u give me a dare ill use it

thanks for the comments:

In.A.Solitary.Style.
Dr. Mrs. Vandertramp
BuriedMyselfAlive
IWillMakeYouScream
SimplyStephanie

title credit- Breathe Carolina-Can I Take You Home?

oh and check out me and my friend new story,its a frank iero and zacky vengeance slash
You are and never will be better than me