Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

Bastard Boyfriend

"Derek, where are you? Why aren't you answering me?”

That was my 10th text I sent to my boyfriend Derek, he wouldn't answer me at all. I was starting to get worried and I didn't know why he wouldn't answer me. Usually it only took him a few seconds or minutes to reply to my texts, but he hasn't text me for a couple of hours. I was just now turning onto my street and I was hoping Derek was home, because I wanted to hang out with him tonight. Derek has been busy with projects and essays; he's still in a university.

I couldn't afford to go to an expensive college so I got stuck with two years of community college and that was two years ago. But thank god Derek only has this year left of college until he graduates. I got closer to our apartment and I heard loud metal music from the Devil Wears Prada, now I knew Derek was home. I unlocked the door and Derek was nowhere to be seen. I called out his name, “Derek!”... Nothing, he didn't answer me.

“Gosh, he should turn down this damn music!” I laughed throwing down my shopping bags and purse. I was happy to be back home with Derek. I walked closer into our living room, I looked into the kitchen and dining room, he wasn't there.

“I know where he is; trying to hide from me!” I quietly whispered to myself. I threw my hoodie onto the couch and I headed down the hallway for our bedroom. I bet he was sleeping, since he stays up all night long playing video games with his best friends. I sneaked down the hallway trying not to make any noise; I wanted to surprise him. I laughed a little bit and I called out his name, “Derek! Wake up!” and I pushed the door fully open. I looked at my bed and Derek was sprawled out with this tanned girl on top of him, fully naked.

“Derek what the fuck!?” I asked and I looked around. I wanted to scream, yell, and cry throwing everything I could reach at them. It was my apartment, my sheets, and my bed.

“Baby, it's not what it looks like!” Derek said and he covered himself up with my hello kitty sheets. What a bastard, we've been together for five years and all of it wasted because of him.

“Save it! Get the hell out, both of you! NOW!” I screamed as I grabbed his jeans off the floor. I hit him with the jeans as hard as I could, I didn't care that the belt was still attached! I hope it hurts him even more, he deserved it. I started to cry and scream, I didn't care. I sat down on the floor and watched them both run out of my apartment with little clothes on. I kept crying, I didn't know what to do or say anymore, I thought Derek loved me. With my hand still shaking I dialed my best friend's number as best as I could.

“F-F-Frankie! Can yo-o-ou c-come over now!” I demanded to my friend. I waited on the phone and I hung up on her. I laid my head on the floor and I waited patiently for her to come over to my apartment. Derek was a bastard and I hated him, why did he have to do that. He is such a pig; he can go and mess with other girls feelings.

“Jessica? Jessica where are you? JESSICA what's wrong!?” Frankie called out screaming my name and she ran over to me. She thought there was something wrong with me and I guess there was. My makeup was all smudged down my face and my hair was all tangled up into a lumpy high ponytail.

“Derek had sex with a girl on my bed and I caught him in the act...” I whispered to her squinting at the image. It was gross and it was something I never wanted to remember again in my lifetime.

“What a fucking bastard. Jessica he seriously isn't worth all of the tears and heartache. He is stupid; you should have believed me when he tried to hit on me!” Frankie explained putting me up off the ground and she sat down next to me. I kind of already knew he was a cheater; I just didn't want to believe any of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I'm turdtwatter and this is my second fan fiction story I have written. This story is about a girl who use to live in Chicago, Illinois but moved to Los Angeles, California right before she had to enroll in high school. She made new friends right away and became really popular, once she attended a community college she ended up meeting Derek (her current boyfriend). Read Here I am, Once Again, I'm Torn into Pieces to find out what happens next. I hope you enjoy, thanks for checking out my story!