Status: Active

Secrets of a ***er

Preparations

[Dante’s Point of View]

The girl hadn’t made a wise move. Alice wasn’t one to piss off. I might have been in control, but that was only because I was much stronger than Alice was.

“I’ll make you regret you were ever born!” Alice leaped at the girl that I was controlling against the wall. I had to let go of her to be able to stop Alice. I wanted to have a little fun before dimming the girl’s light but Alice looked like killing her this very moment, so I let go of the girl and jumped in between the girl before Alice could reach her.

“Get out of my way!” She yelled in my face and tried pushing me aside. I grabbed her violently at the arms and demanded her to look at me.

“Alice, cool down, there is no fun in killing her, yet.” I felt how Alice’s rage was pumping through her body. She needed to step out for a moment cause this wasn’t working. “Cool it.” I simply said and suggestively looked at the door.

“Let me handle this-” Before I could speak another word a stinging pain went through my shoulder. I let go of Alice and grabbed at it. “Aaah!” I grunted. A sharp throwing star was sticking out of my shoulder. I quickly turned around and discovered the girl slumping against the wall, obviously exhausted but she still managed to throw the star before she got all weak in the knees.

“BITCH!” I heard behind me and before I knew it Alice was on top of the girl and beating her to pieces. I leaped at my sister and pulled her of the girl. “Let me beat her up!” She was growling now. I yanked her with me and opened the door.

“Let me handle this,” I said while putting her on the hotel corridor before slamming the door.

The girl was just laying there on the ground; unconscious. Alice had really knocked her out of it. I bend over her and looked at the lifeless body that was just here for me. My hand whipped away some of the blood that had appeared on her face. Yeah, she had nice bone structure, not that it mattered though. I was about to break it all.

My hands followed the outlining of her body. She was mine. I could do whatever I wanted with her. Here and now - but I would wait till she woke. What fun would it be if she didn’t react to any of it? I moved my arm around her shoulders and my other arm got grip of her legs. It was easy to lift her of the ground, she didn’t weigh a thing.

I took her to the chair that was standing next to the table. I put her on it and waited till she was in a position so she wouldn’t fall off the chair if I let her go. Then I returned to the cabinet and opened one of the many drawers. Ropes; I needed ropes. My heart began to beat harder as I took them. I loved tying people up. It gave me a thrill. No it wasn’t really the tying; it was more the knowledge of what would come afterwards.

I returned to the girl and started to put the ropes around her. First I bound her against the back of the chair. My fingers brushed against her warm skin. I wanted to hurt her so badly. Oh, how I wanted to hear her screams. Maybe she would even beg for it.

Her feet were bound to the chair as well. The ropes where tight, probably cutting into her a bit. Moving would be no option. She would hurt herself if she did so. Her hands bound on her back, a classic but the best way. As I looked at her…the position she was in, her helplessness and even her beauty, it made me want her. Lust was coming up in my veins. I wanted to smell her blood and kiss her broken lips.

She would have to be broken first in order to make it easier. She looked like a feisty one so it would take a lot of time. It would take patience and a lot of torture. A lot of torture. Even the thought of it made me feel so good, like I was on some kind of drug. It was like getting high.

I walked up to this helpless slave of mine. My hand caressed her cheek and then slapped it hard. The sickening sound made my blood run faster. I crouched down beside her.

“Wake up you bitch,” I whispered in her ear. Softly I bit on her earlobe. She tasted good, but she would taste like pain and that would be so much better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please subscribe and COMMENT? I find this pretty hard to write.