Status: Active

Secrets of a ***er

Teasing

[Dante’s Point of View]

I couldn’t help but grin and let a small a chuckle escape pass my lips; she was getting all hot bothered with the knife pressed against her. I dipped the knife against her skin a little further and walked it across her collar bone to the other side. I inhaled a breath of dry air hungrily, like a drug addict after a hit of their substance.

“We’re going to be having so much fun,” I whispered against her ear, getting a whiff of a sensual scent-berries and fear.

“So Dante who the hell are we dealing with?” Alice burst the door once more, asking impatiently. A very quietly sigh escaped my lips, and I turned my face to see my sister.

“Harvey.” I told her, now crouching in front of the girl tied to the chair. I dragged the knife along with my body as I lowered myself to the floor. It snagged against the hem of her shirt for a second and I bit my lip, teasing not only her but myself as well.

“Harvey what?”

“We’re still on a first name basis.” I replied, looking back at Alice, who was standing in front of the small selection bar, helping herself to a drink.

“Want one?” She asked and I shook my head. Nah, I didn’t like mixing my poisons. I preferred a fresh, sober head when dealing with my girls.

“A psycho and a drunk,” Harvey sneered, puckering her lips together in an almost dominant way. “Does the alcohol make you forget the lifeless eyes and broken bodies?”

Alice is by my side in the slightest second saying in an almost orderly way, “you should kill this one already.”

“But I don’t want to’,” I replied lightly laughing, and standing now to make sure Alice kept a good distance so she didn’t kill my new toy before I had the chance to even use it.

“Oh, the partners are disagreeing. That can’t be good. Will they break up?” I was beginning to feel as if I wasn’t even there between these two women.

“Shut up,” I ordered Harvey, grabbing my sister by the arm to pull her away.

“I think he likes me so I think I’ll be here for a while,” she says to Alice, who breaks her arm free from my grip and with a malicious smile she crashes her glass into Harvey’s face. The instant sound of breaking glass and soft flesh extends throughout the room.

“Why don’t you get out of here and have some of your own fun, huh?” I shout, grabbing a hold of my sister’s arm once more to drag her away towards the door.

“Okay, okay. I can see you want to be alone with her,” She says laughing wildly with the same malicious grin on her face in her eyes. She takes her arm back and proceeds on leaving me alone with my new lady friend.

“Oh, now where were we?” I asked, mainly myself as I walked back over to Harvey. There were glass shards stuck in her cheek, and I pull them out one by one, tossing them to the side. The little glass droplets hitting the floor was the only sound except for her breathing and mine. Blood was dripping slowly down her cheek onto her chin; it looked warm and glinted nicely in the lighting.

“What am I food?” She asked what sounded like it meant to be disgust and annoyance. I closed in on the gap of space between her face and mine, not saying a word just looking at the liquid. I could smell the metallic of her blood as I inched myself closer and my lips were just begging for a taste. I slid my tongue over her cheek, feeling her trying and shuddering beneath me, making this all the more enjoyable.

“Hmm,” I pulled away but not before leaving the slightest kiss against her skin, “you taste as fierce as you act.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was originally written by MattShadowsVampire (user no. 25157) but because I (XXXataktoulaXXX) edited the chapters, the previous author isn't showing up because she gave up on this.