My lie and new life

Is life back?

**Billie's Point of view**

Next thing I lied in a bed and the eyes faced by with all my memory. The eyes was fixed on the man who walk in through the door to the room. A little boy walk beside him with reddish brown hair and look a bit like me. A smile came over my face when the boy hugged me tight.

"Hey little man." He smiled at me and I huge him back. "have you had fun with mummy?" I stroke his hair when he had nodded at me and I sat up in the bed. I drag him up beside me and he had a book with him that I should read. The smile was going wider on me and I looked up at Mike in the door that just smiled back at us.

**Mike's Point of view**

I shook my head and sat down beside them. Billie begun to read the book about a little boy that lost his key home so he got out in the wood to look for it.

Jakob sounded to like it so I just smiled to them because it was good for them both to be together and Billie didn't need to cut himself because all that had hapen. My eyes looked at Billie that smile more to Jake that now sat in his knee.

An hour or so later when I had been down and look at the TV I got up with food to them both but found them liyng asleep with the book beside them. After I had shuck them for a while they woke up and Jake crawl up in his fathers arms to eat.

The phone rang one second later and it was Adie of course that wanted Jakob back. My eyes was fixed on the two in the bed that look more happy then they had been in years. Tears was slowly streaming down Billie's eyes and I didn't know what to say. A deep sigh left me and I said to myself that this would be good soon and Billie would stop cutting himself. Tré had already said that it just was people that had no one and think that they was the only in the world. He had said it like it was good, so the next place we found Billie was on the toilet with a knife.

It was like we all three was going to get through this together, and we would because it was friends is for. To be there for each other. Or what?

**Billie's Point of view**

The look at Mike's face when he get back was worring me because he had that face when he had though much or didn't get to something and for something that had hapen. My head was quik turn to Jake that want me to read a book for him again.

The hours got by and Mike got Jake down before me so I could chance the bandage so it didn't get infection. The scars was all yellow and the bandage was all red by the blood. The knife was in my hand again and the scars got up and blood begun to stream down in the washbowl. The disgusting bandage laid on the scars and the wounds again when I got down to sit by the table. Jake was the only who spoke happy and almost the whole time. I sigh and looked at Mike when it was going late and we had all moved to the TV with candy to Jake, but both me and Mike had eaten more then him when he was more in the movie.

It came a crash from the door after someone have ring on the bell. Mike got up when Jake had crawl up more to my arms. I kissed him on the forehead so he wouldn't be afraid. I was shaking myself but I hold my arms around Jake to hear someone that I didn't want to be there.