Status: Read Blog

Asylum

To Be Like Me

Frank’s POV

Two days have gone by since Gerard hug me, something no one has ever done. I still didn’t understand why I didn’t go insane. I’m supposed to go insane every time some touches me but yet I did nothing. I couldn’t find the answer to my own question. I stay in my room for two days I refused to come out until I found an answer but after two days, I knew I wasn’t going to get one. I finally got off my bed and walk out onto the hallway, I needed to find Gerard and I knew the place where I could find him.

A few minutes later, I walk outside I saw him sitting in his favorite spot, on the brick wall. I walk over towards him and climb on top.

“ Two days, two damn days I tried to find an answer to why I didn’t go insane when you hug me, I couldn’t find one, so I’m asking you do you have an answer, “ I ask while looking at him.

“ Maybe your mind finally realizes that not everyone you meet is going to hurt you or you knew deep down I wasn’t going to hurt you, that’s the only two answers I have, “ He replied.

“ My mind doesn’t realize things like that! I’m trying to tell you something happen, something I can’t explain and its scaring the living shit out of me, but for some damn reason when I’m around you I don’t get scared, I don’t go insane, I want to know why, “ I said

“ I can’t explain it to you Frank! If I could I would, I don’t have every answer for you!. If I’m scaring you that bad then stay away from me!, “ He yelled before getting down.

“ Do you have any idea what its like to be me? No you don’t!. To go insane because some stranger tough you or to go insane because your left alone in the dark!. I would give anything to be like you, at least I could live somewhat a normal life, “ I yelled back.

“ To me like me? I don’t even want be like me! Not going to sleep at night is not very fun. To know every time you fucking go to sleep, all you dream about is people dying! Yeah it’s a fucking walk in park, “ He yelled in anger.

“ And going insane is walk in a park? Its living hell, I can’t be fucking normal! I can’t go outside, I can’t do anything with wanting to go insane!. At least you can go outside, at least you can be normal just a little, “ I said in anger.

“ Yeah because not being able to sleep at night is normal, your right. You know what I’m done fighting with you, just stay away from me since I make your life difficult, “ He replied while walking away.

I had no idea why or what I was doing for the matter but without thinking I ran after to him and grab his hand.

“ Why are you touching me, “ He ask in shock.

“ I don’t know alright, I’m not thinking like always. Look this isn’t your fault, I’m sorry I shouldn’t have got mad but you don’t understand what its like to me be, going insane every- but before I could even finish he kiss me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait :/