Status: Read Blog

Asylum

Dont Be Afraid

Frank’s POV

My mind went blank my body was frozen. I wanted to scream, yelled, even go insane but I couldn’t move. I couldn’t do anything someone was hugging me. No one has ever hug me while I was in here, not even talk to me. I wanted to speak at least but I couldn’t do that either, it was like I couldn’t control my own body anymore. Finally, after a few minutes I started to talk.

“You’re hugging me, why are you hugging me, “ I ask in a whisper

“ I want to show you I wont hurt you, that no everyone you meet wont hurt you. And to be honest I wasn’t really thinking this through, here I’ll let go, “ He said while he was unwrapping his arms around me.

“ NO!, “ I scream for some reason.

“ What do you mean no? You want me to hug you, “ He ask while looking confused.

I was more confused then he was did I want him to hug me? I wont lie part of me did feel a little safe while he was hugging me; I felt this feeling I haven’t ever felt. I wanted that feeling back; I want to know what it was like to be hug.

“ In some strange way, yes. I felt something I haven’t ever felt before, I want to know what its like to be hug, don’t question me why I want this, “ I replied while looking at him.

He didn’t say a word he just hug me once more, that feeling came back. It was like a warm feeling, I felt safe somehow. I didn’t know what to think honesty, part of me wanted to go insane; that it wasn’t right for me to feel this way, but I was trying to block that part out.

I couldn’t explain why this was happening, why I wanted some stranger to hug me, I couldn’t explain it even if I tried. I want to see if he was right to know not all strangers are bad, that somehow some strangers are good people. But I’ve tried to get better when I first came here, I let some stranger touch me and I went insane every single time; but this time I’m not.

“ How do you feel, “ He ask while he was still hugging me. I didn’t have my arms around him I was too scared.

“Honesty I can’t explain how I feel, different thoughts are going through my mind. Part of me kind of likes this feeling I have but the other part of me wants to go insane, “ I replied.

“ Do you feel safe? Do you believe me when I say I wont hurt you, “ He ask while looking down at me.

“ A little part of me does feel safe and some of me does believe you, but I can’t promise that will last. You can let go now, “ I said.

“ It’s a start, would you want to get better?, “ He ask me.

And for the first time I had no idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness, I would write more but my head is killing me :( so I had to stop.
Comments??