Status: Read Blog

Asylum

White Room

Frank's POV

It finally happen I finally snap. Yesterday there was a thunder storm and I went insane. I trash my room to make it look like hell. I broke my door window once again, to say the lest the doctor wasn't happy with me. They lock me back up in the white room again. I beg them not to take me that I didn't mean to go insane but my begging was going unnoticed. I finally got let out the next day; I had to go talk to Alexia about what happen.

" So Frank tell me what happen yesterday, " She ask while looking at me.

" There was a thunder storm and I went insane. The lights went out in the building and I started to freak out. I hate the dark I can't stand being alone in the dark. I didn't mean to go insane it just happen, " I said.

" Can you describe how you felt, " She ask.

" I could feel my heart racing, beating against my chest. My breathing started to get heavy, I couldn't breathe. I felt the walls closing in on my me. I didn't feel safe, " I replied.

“You’re having panic attacks, its just you take it to the next level. What if Gerard was there? Would that made any difference, " She said.

I thought for a moment what it have made a difference, when his around I always feel safe. I have no idea if it would have, maybe it would.

" I'm not sure it may have I don't know, " I said while looking at her.

" If you want I can talk to your doctor and next time you feel like you’re going insane that you go find Gerard and you stay with him until you feel better. I don't won't them locking you up in that room, it's not doing any good, " She replied.

That made me feel good that now I could run to Gerard when I felt like going insane. I knew I shouldn't get use to going to him every time but this could really help me.
An hour later I left her office I finally free. I went outside to find Gerard sitting in his spot.

" They lock me up yesterday because I went insane. I didn't mean too it just happen. Alexia is going to ask he doctor next time I feel that way I come find you, " I said while sitting beside him.

" Your doctor told me when I was looking for you. He shouldn't have done that, you can't help that you go insane. I think that's a great idea at least this way you'll be safe, " He replied with a smile.

Maybe going insane now won't be such a bad thing after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Crappy chapter, I know. Please forigve me. I'm going to take time and plan this story out once more, so just stick with me.