Status: Read Blog

Asylum

He Won't Be There

Frank POV

There was another storm. I went insane once again. I ran out of my room into the darkness. My thoughts were long gone, all I wanted was Gerard. My feet knew were to go. I ran through the hallway like lighting. I open his door and ran in.

Frank what's wrong, " He asks while sitting up in his bed.

“Storm. Going insane, " I said while trying to catch my breath.

“It’s alright, your safe with me. Nothing is going to happen, " He replied as I lay with him. Soon my eyes close and I feel asleep.

*Next Day*

" So Frank by going to Gerard's room, was there any change, " Alexia ask.

I was really starting to like her. She was so different from Carmon. Alexia understood me, didn't pry in my life. Just wanted to get me better. Where Carmon just cared about mine and Gerard's relationship. I felt like I could open up to Alexia. But it still wasn't Gerard though but at the same time I was starting to feel safe around her.

" Yes there was. Instead of trashing my room or hurting myself, I just ran to his room. I didn't let myself go fully insane, " I replied.

" That's really good. I had a feeling that it would work. I want you to keep doing this for a while. But after sometime we're going to try something different. I know when Gerard is around you, that you feel safe. But I want you to be ready for when you leave, just in case Gerard isn't there, " She said.

Her words ran through my mind. She was right Gerard wasn't going to be there once I left or if I ever do leave. I would be on my own. I wouldn't have anyone to make me feel safe, I would be by myself. Would I be able to make it on my own.

After an hour of talking I left her office. Thoughts still ran through my mind. I couldn't do this without him. I wouldn't be able to make it out there. So why should I keep on getting better. I walk towards the outside, I saw Gerard sitting out there.

" I don't think I should get better, " I said while sitting beside him.

" What? Why?, " He ask me.

" Because let’s face it if I ever do leave this place I won't make it out there. You’re not going to be there. I'm only doing this because of you. Because you’re the one who makes me feel safe, who pushes me to do this. I can't do this without you, " I replied.

" Frank yes you can. You will be able to do this without me. I promise you that. And I will be there no matter what. I'm not leaving you, no matter what. Don't ever think otherwise, " He said.

If only I could believe him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry its been a month. I had no idea it was that long since I last updated. I can't even. I swear next time won't be so long. I may update again tomorrow and have it longer.