Status: Completed.

Apologies on Napkins.

Try Your Best.

Alex’s P.O.V.

“Where were you last night?”
“Where else?” I asked laughing.
“Kylie’s?”
“Duh, she’s the only girl I’m with right now.”
“Only girl?”
“Yes, I’m not a complete whore.”
“You sure?”
“Yes Jack, now let’s get ready. I really want to see Meet the Robinsons!” I said throwing myself on his bed.
“Isn’t it kind of gay that were going to the movie alone?”
“Yup.”
“Oh okay, just making sure. You’re buying me popcorn.”
“Alright, alright!”
He finally got ready and we went down to the movie theatre. We waited outside to get our ticket, that’s when I heard a loud Alexander William Gaskarth! Only one person would ever call me that, and be happy about it. I turned around and let that little girl jump in my arms. I held on to her tight and spinned around. I finally let her down; I watched her stumble around, looking like a drunken midget.
“Hey munchkin, on a hot date?”
“No! I’m with my sister and Banana.”
“Banana? Is that your sister’s new boyfriend?” I asked looking up at Kylie raising my eyebrows sugestly and hearing Jack laugh.
“Nah, more like inch worm”, she said with her pinky making Jack laugh even harder.
“Umm I don’t know what you guys are talking about”, Ava whined stomping her feet down.
“You will in a couple of years”, I said patting her head with a laugh.
“In Jesus name I pray she doesn’t experience the inch worm, never fun.”
“You’re hilarious Kylie”, I said faking laughing.
“What movie are you going to watch?!?!?! We’re going to see Meet the Robinsons.”
“That’s the movie were going to watch too”, Jack yelled jumping up.
“Come with us!” she yelled.
I looked over at Kylie and she was staring at Brianna. God, I hated that girl look. Girls were always able to read the other girls mind.
“Um I don’t know Bumble Bee.”
“Kylieeeeeeeeeeeeee! Pweaseee!”
“Yeah Kylie, pwetty pweease”, me and Jack said mimicking Ava’s face expression.
“Whatever.”
“YAY!” we all yelled giving high fives all around.
We got our tickets and walked inside. We got our seats and of course Brianna and Jack sat me and Kylie together.
“Alex, get me my popcorn. Lover!”
“I want candy!” Ava yelled kicking up her little legs, she was fucking adorable.
“Let’s go Gaskarth.”
We walked out of the theatre and to the food stand. She was standing in front of me, I couldn’t handle myself. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started to kiss her neck.
“Alex, not in public.”
“Are you embarrassed?”
“Well kind of.”
“Can we have a quickie; you just look good in those little shorts.”
“Okay, a quickie. You’re really good at that.”
“Angry sex, I love it”, I said gabbing her ass.
She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the elevator taking us to this empty room up there. Somewhere where we were very familiar with. I grabbed her and pinned her against the wall. My hands roaming her body, pulling her shorts off along with her underwear. I started to feel around, rubbing her harder and harder, while I pulled her top down, grabbing her boob in my mouth. I hitched one of her legs up and held her against the wall. My jeans were pulled down and my dick pulled through my boxers. I felt her hand stroking lightly, I didn’t really need the warming up. I was already hard and ready to fuck. I moved her hand and thrusted myself in her. I held her against the wall, pulling both of her legs around my waist.
“You need to lose weight”, I said pushing deeper into her and trying to catch my breath.
“You just need to man up and get some meat on your bones. All of them”, she said looking down making me laugh.
“Bitch”, I said against her lips, with a smile.
“Asshole”, she said biting my lip, holding in a moan.
We finished and I got myself dressed. We fixed ourselves up and went back in line to get the food. We got back to the theatre and handed them down their things, earning a “that was long” from all of them. Brianna and Jack knowing exactly what we were doing. We leaned back and watched the movie. Throughout the movie I just kept looking over at Kylie. She was laughing and had a smile through the whole movie, which made me do the exact thing. Then I felt her put up the arm rest and lean against me. I grabbed her hand and laced our fingers together. She looked over at me and smiled big and I leaned in and pecked her lips. Our relationship was very weird, and confusing as fuck. After the movie we all went out to eat, Kylie’s hand would meet mine a couple of times through the night. After we ate little Ava was falling asleep on me, so they decided to go home. After caring Ava to her car and putting her in, Kylie walked over to me and rested her head on my chest and I pulled her clothes, wrapping my arms around her. Brianna was already in the car and Jack was just standing there pretending not to look. She looked up at me and got on her tip toes and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.
“I still hate you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll update twice tonight (:
So i think that should be at 5 comments. Por Favor.
The next one is nice (;

Ohh i have a new story, i think you would like it.
READ IT!
Love's Not A Competition, But I'm Winning.