Status: Completed.

Apologies on Napkins.

It's Safe To Say You Dig The Backseat.

What was I doing? Have I really just become one of those girls? Did I even care? I’ve became a late night booty call, but to someone who I had loved? Driving over at Alex’s house for the 3rd night in a row this week. I relaxed in my seat, letting the Kaiser Chiefs play rather loudly on my speakers. I pulled up to Alex’s empty house; his parents were at another out of town party. I got out of the car, just wanting to feel his touch, wanting to feel his hands all over me. I walked slowly to the door, but once my feet touched his porch the door was pulled open. Alex was standing there in just a pair of boxers, I looked behind him. Maybe he scheduled two girls on one night, or just forgot about me.
“Come on”, he said grabbing my arm and pulling me in the house.
The door was shut and locked. Almost immediately I felt his lips on mine, pressing against mine rather hard. My jacket was pulled off and thrown on the floor. He fumbled with the belt to my jeans. He pulled away from my lips and kissed my neck moving his hands to my ass, pulling my jeans down and grabbing my ass pulling me close to him. I kicked off my jeans and pushed my body against his. He lifted me up and slammed me against the counter. I lifted up my hands feeling his hands roaming up my stomach and over my chest. The shirt was pulled off and his mouth started to go down my cleavage while he undid the bra letting it fall to the ground. He started to kiss the exposed skin, sucking softly. I felt his tongue flick against my nipple and then him sucking and grabbing rather hard.
“Let's go to your room”, I said running my hands through his hair as he sucked more.
“No, right here”, he said as his lips trailed down my chest and going a bit lower.
“What if your parents come?”
“Then that will make it more interesting.”
I just laughed, but then that laugh turned into a loud moan feeling his lips against my underwear. His fingers reached in them and just rubbed playfully. My back arched a bit, and I leaned myself back on the counter. He finally pulled my underwear off and threw them into the darkness. His lips started to kiss me tenderly and then I felt his tongue slide against my clit. I couldn’t control the loud moan that was forming in my throat. Those just made him lick faster and going in and out of me. His finger rubbing me harder and harder. I couldn’t control myself, I wanted him now.
“Alex!”
He didn’t say anything but continued to lick me, and then I felt two fingers being pushed into me. I felt my legs tremble, feeling his fingers going in and out. I heard him groan, he loved when I moaned.
“Just fuck me already!” I yelled in frustration.
“Mmm.”
He got up and grabbed me into a deep kiss, his tongue sliding against mine. I pulled down his boxers with my legs and then wrapped them around him pulling him close to me. His already harden dick pressed against me. I grabbed it in my hand, and moved up my hand up and down him. I felt him moan in my mouth, I couldn’t handle this anymore. With my hand I put him inside me. His lips unattached from mine and groaned rather loudly. I felt him thrust in me, slowly. Going in and out, harder and harder after every thrust. His hands gripped my ass, pulling me closer into him. My back arched and my legs were going numb as he continued to thrust in me harder and harder.
“Harder!” I heard myself yell which earned me another moan from Alex and a harder thrust.
“You want it harder?” he asked in a low whisper, his lips on my boobs sucking on them.
I just moaned even louder, feeling him push all of him in me. With a couple of more thrust I couldn’t hold it in and either could he? Our moans and breathing were almost exact. Our body’s crashing into each other at the same rhythm. Then I felt that warm feeling in my stomach and my leg started to twitch uncontrollably. Alex pushed himself all the way in me and rested his head on my shoulder, panting for air.
“That was really good”, he said kissing my neck.
“Yeah.”
We got off and got dressed. He went upstairs to go give me the clothes I’ve left here. He probably had a collection of underwear, and not just from me. I looked over at him phone and saw the lights going off and vibrating going crazy. I looked up and saw Alex was still nowhere to be found; curiosity got the best of me. I grabbed the phone and went to his texts. All from Jack. I looked through them, my heart breaking each and every time.
Dude I told you she doesn’t matter, she’s just every other girl I fucked. So enough of that shit.
I felt tears rimming in my eyes. Why do I even care? I grabbed my jacket putting it on. I looked up and saw Alex walking down the stairs.
“Here are your clothes. I was wondering if you wanted to watch scrubs with me. I got the seasons and I’ll make us some bomb ass sandwiches.”
“Nah, I’m just going to go.”
“Why?”
“I think my business here is done with. Unless you want to fuck again? But I don’t think you can get it up again. So I’m just going to go home.”
“Oh okay.”
“Bye Alex.”
“Bye Kylie.”
I walked out of my house and straight to my car. I grabbed my phone and looked down and through my contacts. Landing on one, with a simple Hey. My interests have changed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback (;
5 comments and i'll update it again.

New Story, READ IT! (:
You'll like it, cause i'm loving it.
Love's Not A Competition, But I'm Winning.