Status: Completed.

Apologies on Napkins.

Won't Be Pathetic Forever.

“Where are my shoes?!”
“Relax bridezilla!”
“Go check on my dress, I think it needs to be steamed again!”
“How about you smoke some weed and calm your ass down.”
“GO CHECK ON MY DRESS!”
I just jumped and walked out of her room. I looked over at Brianna and she just laughed. I went and fixed my make up; you know I got to look better than the bride. Finally my mom got her dress on and everything was coming in play. We took family pictures and did the whole 9 yards.
“10 minutes until it starts.”
“Shit”, I said putting down the piece of chicken I was eating.
“You’re such a fat ass”, Brianna said laughing.
“Eh, at least I’ll die fat and happy.”
“Amen sista.”
“Take your positions!”
Brianna gave me a hug and then walked out into the crowd; I saw her arm around Zack. I knew she would get with him. I grabbed the bouquet of flowers and waited until my cue. I watched Ava walk down the aisle throwing flower at people, and when I say throwing I mean full on throwing. I thought that girl well. Then I was my turn, I walked down nervously. Not looking at people just at my feet hoping to god I didn’t eat shit. I finally got to the front and did a small air pump in triumph, no one saw thank god. Then there it was that wedding music. Everyone standing up and eyes were all on my mom, she looked beautiful. We Almanza's are pretty hot, not going to lie. I looked at the crowd of people, everyone with smiles and then my eyes locked into his eyes. I saw the same grin on his face; I rolled my eyes and looked away. Alex was the biggest dick. I felt myself sleep with eyes open during the vows, wedding are so boring. After everything was done, I was able to do two of my favorite things, drink and eat.
“You didn’t leave anything on your plate”, Zack said laughing.
“I fuck shit up, no big deal”, I said smiling.
He laughed and I smiled. He gave me this look and I fucking knew he knew, Alex told everyone. He’s not getting laid for a long fucking time.
“He fucking told you!”
“What?” he asked confused looking over at Brianna.
“Alex told you that we were having sex!”
“Yeah, but I thought he was lying.”
“Well he was”, I said taking a drink of the champagne.
“Sure.”
“You shut it Merrick or I will cut that pecker off!”
“Drink up Kylie.”
“Cheers!” I said lifting my cup up.
Drinks later, let’s say it was a fountain of alcohol in my system. I was happy. I was talking to everyone. I was dancing with my creepy second cousins. Did I mention I was happy? I was obviously drunk off of my ass. I made my way out of the dining hall and into this placebo thing. This looked like it was straight out of Gilmore Girls; I wish I lived in Stars Hallow. I grabbed out my cigarettes from my handy dandy inside pocket, I fucking loved this coat. I slid one out and lit it up with a smile.
“Alex let me save you from saying a cliché line, just save it. I said we’d mess around later.”
“I can’t just talk to you?”
“Only when were fucking.”
“Wow, you don’t sound slutty at all.”
“Why does it even matter to you? You like when girls don’t talk.”
“Well you’re not any girl Kylie, you know that.”
“How am I different from any other girl? I’m just a simple fuck, like the rest of them. So save your shit, meet me at my house in an hour.”
“Kylie.”
“Kylie, Kylie, Kylie. What the fuck do you want Alex? What do you have to say to me?”
“Why are you acting like this?”
“Acting like what? Like you?”
“Yeah.”
“Just save it Alex. Meet me at my house, okay?” I asked holding in tears.
I got up and walked away, throwing the ashes on his shoes. I was completely and utterly still in love with Alex, and this scared me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the update.
It's kind of shitty, the next one will be better (:
This is a filler to get to the juicy stuff.
Comments? (:

At least 3 comments will get the update.