Status: Completed.

Apologies on Napkins.

Eloise

“So why did you wake us up so fucking early.”
“You cussed, pay up!” Ava said leaning on me but still having the energy to put out a hand to get the money.
“I swear this kid is going to drain me f-ing dry”, Brianna said pulling out a quarter and putting in Ava’s hands.
“The f word is a dollar”, I said smiling over at Brianna.
She just rolled her eyes and grabbed a dollar and put it in Ava’s hand leaving the quarter. She placed it back in her jacket and then leaned against me once again. I looked up and saw the flight from Los Angeles had landed. You remember Michael, the annoying guy from the restaurant. Well you see me and that annoying kid started to hit it off. Texting way too much and late night chats. He decided to take a flight out here, for reasons I have no clue, but here I was at the airport waiting for this guy that I’ve talked to in person about 3 times. I was obviously desperate for something other than sex. I got out of my never ending thoughts and looked up and saw that trendy mother fucking walking down the aisle with another trendy little faggot attached to him. I smiled and put out my hand with a little wave and he returned that with a huge smile and an obnoxious wave that made Ava giggle against me.
“Hey Kylie”, he said grabbing me into a hug.
“Hey”, I said smiling.
“And this must be Ava”, he said looking down smiling.
“You’re the annoying guy.”
“That is me.”
“Hey Brianna”, he said hugging her.
“Hey annoying guy.”
I looked over at the trendy friend, just standing there awkwardly. Of course Michael didn’t even bother to introduce him, I liked this guy. Then all of a sudden the guy coughed and Michael turned to him and raised his eyebrows.
“Cover your mouth dude.”
“I think he was trying to get you to introduce him.”
“Eh, he doesn’t matter.”
“True.”
“Jordan”, he said putting out his hand with a laugh.
“Kylie, but I’m sure you know all about me”, I said with a little sarcastic hair flip.
“Nah, actually this is the first time I heard you name. You were usually mentioned as “this one bitch”.”
“Wow”, I said looking over at Michael who looked stunned.
“What the?” he asked looking over at him.
“Payback”, he said with a smile.
I think we are all going to get along. We spent about an hour showing them around town, 20 minutes of that was spent eating. We all went back to my house and watched movies and that’s when it hit me, Michael fantastic was 21. I looked over at him with a smile and he looked at me weird.
“You want to jump my bones right?”
“Maybe after you by me a couple of beers and a bottle of captain Morgan.”
“You just realized I was 21, right?”
“Yup.”
He just laughed and we planned it all out, once little Ava was going to sleep we were going to drink and have our own fun. Of course Brianna invited the guys, I didn’t really care Michael was looking really good. 8 o’clock came way too quick and bumble bee was asleep in her bed. I walked down the stairs and saw Michael throwing some beers in the fridge, god bless this boy. After us four did our ritual shot of Captain Morgan, eh it would have to do, the guys showed up. I hugged Zack and Rian before I was dragged off by Kara. She asked about Alex, I guess everyone knew we were fucking and that turned into a conversation about Michael. Oh Michael, Michael, Michael, he was getting my attention tonight. That’s when Alex walked in; my eyes couldn’t get off of him.
“So is that the douche?”
“Well there are a lot of them.”
“Well the one that made you hate every guy that comes into your path”, Michael said with a smirk.
“I’ve always hate a hate for the penis population.”
“Oh wow.”
“Yeah, I’m kind of ridiculous”, I said with a smile.
“So is that the guy with the gay band that you told me.”
“Yes.”
“Wow, I had to really push for that didn’t I?”
“Yes.”
“You’re cute.”
“Yes.”
“Stop saying yes”, he yelled laughing.
“Make me.”
And that’s when he grabbed my face and pulled me in; I felt his lips against mine. The shock finally wore off and I kissed him back. He had such soft lips and he was definitely a great kisser. I had that feeling that someone was staring at us, that creepy stalker feeling. I opened my eyes slightly and saw Alex staring with his hurt eyes, he was obviously mad that some other guy was getting with his hoe. I pulled away and smiled at him.
“That’s a great way to shut me up.”
“I thought so.”
I leaned in and gave him another kiss before I walked off to make my rounds. The alcohol was finally about to slip through me and I had to make my way to the little girl room. I walked down the hallway and then I suddenly felt someone grab me and pull me into the wall.
“God dammit Alex, I almost pissed in my pants.”
“Just shut up!”
“Uhhh.”
“What the fuck was that all about?”
“I have to go pee.”
“No, fucking kissing that guy.”
“Uh, so? I kissed a guy, big deal.”
“How is it not a big deal?!”
“It was just a kiss, Alex.”
“Whatever, are we still on for tonight?”
“Nah, I think I have someone else in mind”, I said with no intention of sleeping with Michael I just wanted out from Alex.
“Alright”, he said backing from me and looking down.
“Time to pee”, I said with a smile.
I was one step closer to finally getting over that monster of a man.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update (:

Enjoy.
I'm going to write more of this story tonight.
Comment?
3 comments = an update.